PDA

View Full Version : Heh WE aint the only Ones

olevetonahill
1/2/2010, 08:56 PM
Needing a Kicker
ECU blew 2 shots in the last 2 minutes to Win :eek:

bluedogok
1/2/2010, 09:02 PM
He just missed it in OT as well...and the Hogs kicker has missed one also.

olevetonahill
1/2/2010, 09:02 PM
Wow In OT he Misses again
Arkie just needs any kinda score

Blues1
1/2/2010, 09:03 PM
LINK

http://www.atdhe.net/8708/watch-liberty-bowl-arkansas-vs-east-carolina

olevetonahill
1/2/2010, 09:07 PM
Arkie Kicker drilled it for the Win

Poor ECU kicker missed 3 in a row :eek:

AlbqSooner
1/2/2010, 11:11 PM
I was one of two people in my pick em poll on another site who took ECU. If feel bad for the kid but dammit - he coulda used some lube!

Piware
1/3/2010, 04:02 AM
Bowl games as a whole - I have never seen so many missed field goals in a whole season as the last few days have produced.

Has anyone else noticed that FG kickers really seem to struggle in Jerry's World? Wonder if it has something to do with those video boards.

Some of these guys act like they could hit a bull in the butt with a handful of rice.

stoopified
1/3/2010, 10:27 AM
Bowl games as a whole - I have never seen so many missed field goals in a whole season as the last few days have produced.

Has anyone else noticed that FG kickers really seem to struggle in Jerry's World? Wonder if it has something to do with those video boards.

Some of these guys act like they could hit a bull in the butt with a handful of rice.Uh...OK,disturbing but OK.

I have noticed all season long that FG kickers seem to be all on their periods at the same time. How is that for disturbing imagery?

Leroy Lizard
1/3/2010, 10:29 AM
Could you explain that bull.butt.rice thingie?

VA Sooner
1/3/2010, 11:20 AM
Don't feel so bad about our kicker... just one of those would have won the game for ECU.