soonerboy
1/2/2010, 02:48 PM
man if we had tosu's schedule we'd go to the MNC game every year

JLEW1818
1/2/2010, 02:49 PM
i think the horns will lose at Nebraska

IronHorseSooner
1/2/2010, 02:50 PM
UTerus will try to claim that their UCLA game gives them a "tough schedule." Mark it down! Whereas we, once again, play three bowl teams in a row in OUr non-con.

IronHorseSooner
1/2/2010, 02:51 PM
man if we had UTerus's schedule we'd go to the MNC game every year

Fixed!

JLEW1818
1/2/2010, 02:53 PM
but then we would have to play OU .... :D

delhalew
1/2/2010, 02:57 PM
I like our scheduling. Some ninnies on here criticized our schedule this year as being to tough. Its the Oklahoma way to play a real schedule and when we take care of biz...we are that much better off for it.

SeattleOUstudent
1/2/2010, 02:58 PM

Yeah. They pretty much do.

JLEW1818
1/2/2010, 02:59 PM
yep for example,

we were not a very good team this year.. lets face it... we played tough teams like BYU and Miami

then when we played number 2 texas, we only lost by 3 points....

we will be even better next year. and ready.

texas plays jack **** once again... and they get us in their first conference game... while breaking in a new qb

Scott D
1/2/2010, 03:05 PM
I see UCLA on Texas' schedule, was San Diego State not available?

IronHorseSooner
1/2/2010, 03:05 PM
yep for example,

we were not a very good team this year.. lets face it... we played tough teams like BYU and Miami

then when we played number 2 texas, we only lost by 3 points....

we will be even better next year. and ready.

texas plays jack **** once again... and they get us in their first conference game... while Mr. Ronnell Lewis will be breaking their new qb

Fixed!

IronHorseSooner
1/2/2010, 03:06 PM
but then we would have to play OU .... :D

:D , I meant their non-con.

JLEW1818
1/2/2010, 03:06 PM
Virginia Tech plays Boise St

Crucifax Autumn
1/2/2010, 03:16 PM
I like our schedule.

FaninAma
1/2/2010, 03:50 PM
Texas plays 2 games outside the state of
Texas all season.

PLaw
1/2/2010, 03:56 PM
I like our scheduling. Some ninnies on here criticized our schedule this year as being to tough. Its the Oklahoma way to play a real schedule and when we take care of biz...we are that much better off for it.

And, the better scheduling gave us four BCS championship appearances in the decade.

BOOMER

setem
1/2/2010, 04:03 PM

Coming out of Wisconsin with a win is never and easy task for any team!

Salt City Sooner
1/2/2010, 04:04 PM
A couple more OOC slates:

UCLA-
Sept. 4 at Kansas State
Sept. 11 Houston
Sept. 18 at Texas

Cal-
UC Davis
Colorado
Nevada

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/2/2010, 04:35 PM

Unless you are Fresno St.

bluedogok
1/2/2010, 06:02 PM
The lack of an interesting out of conference opponent has been a point of discussion down here. ESPN did try to get them to schedule a game with Wisconsin this season but the schools could not agree on a return game. After last season's situation with them losing out on the B12CCG because of a poor schedule most fans understand that if they would have had a decent OOC game they could have passed us in BCS points. The problem is the usual issue when dealing with the Whorns, if they can't get some sort of advantage, they don't want to play.

cvsooner
1/2/2010, 07:10 PM
Our schedule looks tough. Florida State will have a new coach, but he's really not new. On the road at Cincy...their backup QB played well this season. New coach there too, but still. And if you saw what Air Force did to Houston...ouch.

JLEW1818
1/2/2010, 07:17 PM
hopefully G. McCoy and Tommie Harris come back for the Air Force game

OUmillenium
1/2/2010, 07:39 PM
its in Norman we will crush, if it was in Colorado...fail

setem
1/2/2010, 10:17 PM
Unless you are Fresno St.

Janky teams have beat us at home who never should have in the first place! TCU...OSU!

soonerchris
1/2/2010, 10:38 PM
Setem, they're the only two since stoops has been here. Ummmm sounds better than pisconsins home record.

CBUS_SOONER
1/2/2010, 10:40 PM

REAL TOUGH TO BEAT WISKY. RUN ON 1ST AND 2ND AND THROW ON 3RD. GIVE ME A BREAK... TOSU WILL PLAY FOR A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YR. UGH

soonerlaw
1/2/2010, 10:46 PM
I think if the B12 champion can go undefeated, they go to the MNC. As much as I hate it, Texas has it figured out. Schedule a bunch of patsies early, beat the crap out of them while your second team gets valuable playing time in the 2nd half, rest up and beat OU, and then you will likely be favored every game out, win those and you are in. Oh yeah, and never leave DKR.

okiedokie
1/2/2010, 11:48 PM
I may have a seizure watching Tennesee and Oregon playing.....my eyes won't be able to focus. :)

AzianSooner
1/3/2010, 12:18 AM
Neb will revenge the loss to Txass.

JLEW1818
1/3/2010, 01:18 AM
Neb will revenge the loss to Txass.

Ditto, suh probably farted out a twin

yukonsooner
1/3/2010, 07:32 PM
I'm wanting to make plans to go to Cincinnati. Any idea of the actual date of the game?

Sabanball
1/3/2010, 09:53 PM
Correction to the schedule for Bama--that's not Georgia Southern we play next season ooc, it's Georgia STATE--they are in metro Atlanta and coached by none other than an ex Bama coach--Bill Curry. They just announced the startup of their football program for this year. I'm sure they needed the money so a cool $400-500k payday for that game should go a long way in helping get their program established...

Other than that, all I have to say about our schedule is we damn well better beat the 'horns because the way our schedule flips next season and in addition picking up Florida, we will not get another shot at the BCS title next year in all likelihood.

murray1430
1/4/2010, 11:34 AM
I went to the Air Force Houston game and was very impressed with Air Force. I stayed until halftime and then went to Hooters to watch the Sooners play. Air Force was very disciplined and while watching them in pregame they are very fit and athletic. They didn't have any guys that looked to have the dunlap disease like Houston did and they seemed to be in the right place on a consistant basis (6 picks) I believe. I think OU will win but Air Force will be a lot tougher than the last time the two teams meet.

Jdog
1/4/2010, 01:21 PM
OU=Hefty
the rest are wimpy wimpy wimpy.

hgarmorer
1/4/2010, 02:17 PM
I went to the Air Force Houston game and was very impressed with Air Force. I stayed until halftime and then went to Hooters to watch the Sooners play. Air Force was very disciplined and while watching them in pregame they are very fit and athletic. They didn't have any guys that looked to have the dunlap disease like Houston did and they seemed to be in the right place on a consistant basis (6 picks) I believe. I think OU will win but Air Force will be a lot tougher than the last time the two teams meet.

Those military academies must have a PT program in place.

badger
1/4/2010, 03:03 PM
EDIT: I think I had it confused with another program???

murray1430
1/4/2010, 03:27 PM
Haha, I agree with the PT program. They did execute very well. They did not have many penalties at all.

freakhorn
1/4/2010, 03:47 PM
And, the better scheduling gave us four BCS championship appearances in the decade.

BOOMER

how many of those did you win?

badger
1/4/2010, 04:02 PM
how many of those did you win?

Silly horn, you didn't win the title those years either, so no need to get all uppity :mack:

(feel free to use that after you lose to Bammer)

Crucifax Autumn
1/4/2010, 05:06 PM
After those dooshes lose they will have the same number in the decade as OU had, with less conference championships, less title game appearances, and still, like always, no penises.

CincySooner
1/5/2010, 09:39 AM
I'm wanting to make plans to go to Cincinnati. Any idea of the actual date of the game?

Sept 25... I'm lookin' forward to it.

JLEW1818
1/5/2010, 09:41 AM
Sept 25... I'm lookin' forward to it.

extra bed? :D :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/5/2010, 11:46 AM
Some of those schedules wouldn't even scare Adam James