PDA

View Full Version : I was watching the DVR'd game and heard Stoops say.....

RADsooner
1/2/2010, 01:03 AM
"you guys stink" to the refs....... :D

soonerborn30
1/2/2010, 01:13 AM
That's it? No f bombs or more colorful language? Bob has lost his edge.

;)

VA Sooner
1/2/2010, 01:31 AM
He has softened up a bit... it was good to see him in a rage once on the sidelines... miss that.

IronHorseSooner
1/2/2010, 01:32 AM
I heard some more colorful stuff than that!

SoonerShark
1/2/2010, 01:35 AM
I thought I heard that, too. I appreciate the fact that the official to whom it was directed basically ignored it. If I remember correctly, the officials call was proper, though I would have preferred another play outcome.

delhalew
1/2/2010, 01:52 AM
I thought I heard that, too. I appreciate the fact that the official to whom it was directed basically ignored it. If I remember correctly, the officials call was proper, though I would have preferred another play outcome.

Oh hell no! Proper my @ss. Stoops said that a couple of plays after BroyleS got jobbed on the punt reception.

SCOUT
1/2/2010, 02:02 AM
"you guys stink" to the refs....... :D

If you listen very carefully, he sounds quite a bit like Hank Hill.

He said, "You guys stink, I'll tell you what!!!"

I have always respected his controlled mayhem. In the old days, he did something similar in the half time interviews. I remember the half time interview of the Alabama game when they asked him what scared him most about Alabama...

He has tenacity with class.

OU-HSV
1/2/2010, 02:24 AM
I heard it too...it's almost like they turned a mic on after he had already said a few things to that ref, like halfway through his rant. I rewound my DVR yesterday so I could hear what he said...it was funny.

fadada1
1/2/2010, 09:12 AM
they do stink!!! i could see the call against broyles was wrong from 2000 miles away.

OU-HSV
1/2/2010, 09:53 AM
they do stink!!! i could see the call against broyles was wrong from 2000 miles away.

Both calls involving Broyles were wrong. The punt return where he got leveled before the ball got there and the catch on the sidelines.