PDA

View Full Version : It's the Tebow Drinking Game!

soonerloyal
1/1/2010, 09:08 PM
It's the Tim Tebow Drinking Game!
from: http://leatherhelmetblog.com/2009/12/07/the-tebow-sugar-bowl-drinking-game/

Rules of the Game:

* Drink every time Tebow is called “a warrior.” Bonus chug if any of your friends sing the first two lines of Scandal’s opus “I am a warrior” and change the lyrics to “Tebow is A Warrior” Dance, Tebow, you magnificent male specimen, you…

* Drink every time Tebow’s called “a leader,” then salute.

* Drink every time Tebow’s called a “special athlete,” then yell “Tiiiimmmmmmmmay!”

* Finish your drink if the announcers suggest Tebow should have won the Heisman again this year.

* Drink every time Tebow points to the sky — then, you must realize the only reason the sky hasn’t fallen is the strength of his pointing.

* Drink every time he’s shown on the sidelines flapping his arms like a bird to pump up the crowd.

* If (WHEN) Tebow actually takes flight, finish your drink and do a shot.

* Drink every time Tebow’s on camera for no reason when the Florida defense is on the field.

* Drink every time Tebow is seen screaming with his helmet off.

* Drink every time they show a “I Heart Tebow” sign in the stands.

* Drink every time you see a Florida fan in jorts. (Small sips on this one, otherwise it could kill you).

* Knock back a shot every time the announcers mention his experience as missionary/surgeon.

**If Tebow gives a tearful speech in the post-game press conference, give the television the bird, turn up your bottle of Jim Beam, and don’t stop drinking OR flipping off the TV till Tebow runs out of tears. (This may take several bottles of Jim). Then throw the empty bottle(s) through the television and quote the Good Book.

(Disclaimer: Playing the Tebow drinking game may result in death. So don’t do it. Ever. Not even in jest. If you’re brave/dumb enough to do it, just pray that Tebow is nearby – only he can save you.

:D
Nah-nah-nahhhhh-nah,
Nah-nah-nahhhhh-nah,
Hey, hey, hey,
GOOD-BYE!!

ocsooner
1/1/2010, 09:11 PM
I think I would be passed out by... well... now.

And I'm a big guy who can hold his liquor.

delhalew
1/1/2010, 09:11 PM
I'll take the challenge...tell my wife and kids I love them.

ocsooner
1/1/2010, 09:17 PM
Dude, you can watch the "tebow cam"!!!!! Die quicker!

Why do they think this is a good idea??

Crucifax Autumn
1/1/2010, 09:17 PM
That would get even me shatfaced!

soonerloyal
1/1/2010, 09:24 PM
Update: If you watch the entire game on Foxsports.com's TEBOWCAM, drinking is entirely unnecessary. Simply make sure your will is in an accessible place to your family. Extinguish all open flames and make yourself comfortable. Insert your choice of

a) a feeding tube directly into your stomach, or
b) an IV into the vein of your choosing

and proceed to put alcohol directly into your body.

It's fatal, but hell, if you're insane enough to sit through that shat, can't say as you don't deserve it... :eek:

OUinFLA
1/1/2010, 09:34 PM
soonerloyal has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

send me a pm when you get it cleared out.

Monster Zero
1/1/2010, 09:37 PM
My wife took one look at Timmy on the sidelines, then looked at me and said "He colors his hair. Trust me, I know about this kind of stuff. He colors it."

Tiptonsooner
1/1/2010, 10:15 PM
Do I need to call an ambulance for anyone yet?

WildBlueSooner
1/1/2010, 10:22 PM
Tebow Cam? Thats it, I just vomited and shat myself at the same time.

ocsooner
1/1/2010, 10:25 PM
;argihargjklzn/dbajdfj.bkafffsdffhd;am,asDf

-- another drink --

;akjdf;jlakrtn/bfmoi'dukWREJKNRGVStebowA;JFLKGR;NTJEHJZ;ISNERJFZV IO

1/1/2010, 10:27 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/zebthethird/TEBOW.jpg

fadada1
1/1/2010, 10:35 PM
tebow's proximity to western new york will block all effects of alcohol. i've already won the "tebow drinking game" due to faith and repenting against ever talking ill about the SEC.

85sooners
1/1/2010, 10:40 PM
teafag can suck it!

pac10SUX
1/1/2010, 10:44 PM
Tebow is gay!! Ask your wives, they can tell.

Boomer38Sooner
1/1/2010, 11:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO DIE!!!!!!!!