PDA

View Full Version : Ratterree

meoveryouxinfinity
1/1/2010, 03:05 PM
Nobody has mentioned his 3 catches for 86 yards. Very surprising. Carry it into next year, young man.

OUmillenium
1/1/2010, 03:11 PM
Or his self-tackle when the endzone is only 2 yards away.

Just a joke, I remember when he was in grade school running around at the Y while his brother hooped.

Rewatched Bedlam Thursday night and is huge hustle takeaway to save the shutout was awesome.

delhalew
1/1/2010, 03:12 PM
Amen. I was very happy to see him stepping up. I only wish he had gotten that TD he worked so hard for.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/1/2010, 03:17 PM
Amen. I was very happy to see him stepping up. I only wish he had gotten that TD he worked so hard for.

Me too. I never really saw him go out, but I wasn't looking very closely. I thought it should have been looked at.

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2010, 03:23 PM
That 3rd down catch he made on our last drive was excellent. It was a tiny window Jones through into and he really zipped it. Earlier this year, I would have bet any of our receivers except Broyles would have dropped it. Critical catch.

VA Sooner
1/1/2010, 05:45 PM
He deserved that TD... damn good play-action pass and a great catch. He blew through that line and had quite a few steps on the defender... LMAO when I saw the defender cheating forward then turn backward to run like hell when he released no one was covering Ratteree... I'm sure it made Gresham proud.

IronHorseSooner
1/1/2010, 07:55 PM
It is always great to see OK kids do well. It seems like Landry developed some trust to Trent. Guys like Trent and Ronnell are what this program was built upon: OK kids busting their arse.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/1/2010, 08:18 PM
It is always great to see OK kids do well. It seems like Landry developed some trust to Trent. Guys like Trent and Ronnell are what this program was built upon: OK kids busting their arse.

Sam.. Gerald.. Gresh.. All should be first rounders. Missing anyone?

And screw Demarco cobbs. I would much rather him go to OSU than UT. He will just be a medium sized fish in a lake lol.

yermom
1/1/2010, 08:28 PM
i was certainly thinking about it in the stands. had a great game

IronHorseSooner
1/1/2010, 11:17 PM
How could I forget OUr other OK greats throughout Soonerdom, just in the Stoops era-Sam, Gresh, McCoy, JW, Trent Smith, Calmus, Lehman, J. Brown, Ferguson, Duncan, just to name some.

Piware
1/2/2010, 02:10 AM
How could I forget OUr other OK greats throughout Soonerdom, just in the Stoops era-Sam, Gresh, McCoy, JW, Trent Smith, Calmus, Lehman, J. Brown, Ferguson, Duncan, just to name some.

Torrance Marshall, Tommie Harris, J. D. Runnels, Juaquin Iglesias, J. T. Thatcher, Roy Williams, Dan Cody, Dusty Dvorack, Seth Luttrel, Adrian Peterson, Matt Clapp, Malcolm Kelly, Mark Bradley, Phil Loadholt, Curtis Lofton, Kejuan Jones, Quintin Griffin, Paul ENA Thompson, Curtis Fagan, Andre Woolfolk, Joseh Heupel, Jonathan Jackson, Jimmie Wilkerson, Davin Joseph, just to name a few more.

Come on folks, let's keep the names coming.

OU-HSV
1/2/2010, 02:22 AM

Ditto. It was awesome to see him make some plays.

meoveryouxinfinity
1/8/2010, 02:45 PM
OK so I just re-watched the Oklahoma State highlights and the kid deserves the Player with Heart award for the year (yeah, even over guys like McCoy) for chasing that aggy down. He knew how much it meant.

StoopTroup
1/8/2010, 03:25 PM
Nobody has mentioned his 3 catches for 86 yards. Very surprising. Carry it into next year, young man.

I hate to blow my own horn but....:D

Seeing Ratterree catch that TD was hope for the future IMO.

Add another Germaine Gresham to the mix and the other receivers...man....watch Landry double production.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2806214&postcount=31 (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2806214&postcount=31)

Collier11
1/8/2010, 03:27 PM
Torrance Marshall, Tommie Harris, J. D. Runnels, Juaquin Iglesias, J. T. Thatcher, Roy Williams, Dan Cody, Dusty Dvorack, Seth Luttrel, Adrian Peterson, Matt Clapp, Malcolm Kelly, Mark Bradley, Phil Loadholt, Curtis Lofton, Kejuan Jones, Quintin Griffin, Paul ENA Thompson, Curtis Fagan, Andre Woolfolk, Joseh Heupel, Jonathan Jackson, Jimmie Wilkerson, Davin Joseph, just to name a few more.

Come on folks, let's keep the names coming.

you missed something

meoveryouxinfinity
1/8/2010, 03:35 PM
I hate to blow my own horn but....:D

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2806214&postcount=31 (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2806214&postcount=31)

Look at the date of your post and look at the date of mine.
;) :O

StoopTroup
1/8/2010, 03:43 PM
I was on the road and didn't get back until Sunday the 2nd so I wasn't able to read every damned thing while driving from El Paso....lol

Collier11
1/8/2010, 03:46 PM
excuses excuses. Go wake up Vet and ask him where the search key is ya lazy arse

StoopTroup
1/8/2010, 03:48 PM
I'm busy reviewing all of meoveryouxinfinity's posts now. I had to have beat him to the punch on something. :D ;)

Oh and BTW....I did use the search function. How the hell do you think I found my post...lol

meoveryouxinfinity
1/8/2010, 03:49 PM
I'm busy reviewing all of meoveryouxinfinity's posts now. I had to have beat him to the punch on something. :D ;)

:pop: this part always gets interesting.

Collier11
1/8/2010, 03:50 PM
dont think he will find that with the search engine unless you guys posted a vid or something :eek:

meoveryouxinfinity
1/8/2010, 04:00 PM
dont think he will find that with the search engine unless you guys posted a vid or something :eek:

Never told without being asked :cool: