PDA

View Full Version : Give It Up to Trent Williams

jdsooner
1/1/2010, 12:37 PM
I didn't see one bad snap yesterday. He did a good job making the switch to center. I hope he has a bright future in the NFL.

colleyvillesooner
1/1/2010, 12:40 PM
Yep, and he was the only lineman who hustled after the INT and almost made the tackle.

delhalew
1/1/2010, 12:41 PM
I'll give it up to Trent.

Blues1
1/1/2010, 12:42 PM
All Postion "AWARD" ~ Goes to Trent ~ Well Done ~ !!!

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2010, 12:58 PM
I agree. Trent was taking a risk of looking bad at an unfamiliar position in his last game before the draft. He could have refused, but he took on the challenge and did well. I was amazed there were no bad shotgun snaps.

rawlingsHOH
1/1/2010, 01:31 PM
not to **** on anyone;s cheerrios. but the blitz pick-ups in the A-gap yesterday, were godawful, and i assume it was he making the calls. that was really the only negative aspect in the passing game.

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2010, 01:41 PM
not to **** on anyone;s cheerrios. but the blitz pick-ups in the A-gap yesterday, were godawful, and i assume it was he making the calls. that was really the only negative aspect in the passing game.

That only happened a couple of times and understandable with Trent out of position. There were other times this it was picked up and KW burned them with a bubble screen when they tried it too. Hard to complain about the line when you throw for 400+ and win the game. Have to believe Trent was the best option available at center, so hard to complain about him taking on the challenge either.

Crucifax Autumn
1/1/2010, 01:49 PM
We've had a lot of guys step up well during position changes. Speaks well to their character and work ethic.

spatton713
1/1/2010, 02:02 PM
I didn't see one bad snap yesterday. He did a good job making the switch to center. I hope he has a bright future in the NFL.

ya after the not so spectacular year he has had, or i think anyways, he really showed me something...hell of a job trent...good luck in the NFL

cvsooner
1/1/2010, 02:06 PM
I thought Williams played well, considering all the obstacles. During the off-season, though, depth and learning how to run-block have got to be top priorities. Running game, except for a couple of Chris Brown runs, was terrible. I wouldn't have thought Stanford could stuff our running game that way, even with out o-line problems.

PLaw
1/1/2010, 06:46 PM
Props.

BOOMER