PDA

View Full Version : Proud of the 2009 Sooners

the_sooners_abide
1/1/2010, 09:23 AM
This team has faced more adversity than any I can recall. They could have packed it in after losing Sam & Gresham, after all the close losses, after all of the other injuries, etc. Instead, they kept grinding and finished strong with wins over two ranked opponents. I'm very proud to be a Sooner fan and looking forward to 2010.

oupride
1/1/2010, 09:37 AM
Stanford; early 4th Qtr; 1st and Goal - The defense stops Gerhart and co. and the Cardinals kicked a field goal. Another proud moment. Thank you Sooners!

BigBoomerInBigD
1/1/2010, 10:07 AM
BOOMER!!!

VA Sooner
1/1/2010, 10:11 AM
Great goal line stop... and the difference in the game.

cherokeebrewer
1/1/2010, 10:16 AM
It's been a rough season & I'm glad it's over. I'm proud of this team too. They hung tough and showed some true grit yesterday...

Stooper
1/1/2010, 12:33 PM
I am very proud of this team as well. They kept fighting!!! Always proud to be a Sooner no matter what happens. I think the future looks very bright, it seemed like every time a play was being made it was a freshman or some other young player. Boomer Sooner

itsok
1/1/2010, 12:39 PM
Stooper,
agree...the new kids are going to be something...im glad the season is over. Just not our year.

adoniijahsooner
1/1/2010, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I almost shed a tear watching all the violence yesterday. Some people get emotional about a setting sun or a lovely flower. Me, I get excited about unbridled aggresssion, and watching teammates protect each other. Yesterday was simply a work of art that rivals that of Da Vinci.

Soonerus
1/1/2010, 01:04 PM
This is exactly what I wanted to say...I am proud of how the Sooners played against Stanford....