PDA

View Full Version : Poll of Top Dogs in Popular Culture - which dog does not belong?

lexsooner
12/31/2009, 07:27 PM
It should be easy to figure out, but as a hint, envision thousands of Hank Hills and crew cut cult college kids on the internet.

http://www.akc.org/news/index.cfm?article_id=4027

SicEmBaylor
12/31/2009, 08:26 PM
You have to be f'ing ****ting me.

Lord knows I hate Aggies. I hate Aggies more than the good lord hates sin.

However, any reasonable person has to wonder who the f'k cares about Reveille outside of Sodom/Gommorah err Bryan/College Station.

lexsooner
12/31/2009, 08:57 PM
Worst case of ballot stuffing outside of the Iranian elections. I just have this vision of the 2009 Aggie school year starting and sadistic cadets making poor crew cut zit face corps newbies sit in front of the computer and click that freakin collie over and over again on the internet poll site, at the threat of immediate death by cadet sword or special Aggie cadet tabasco enema. This just goes to show you the danger of cults and mind control, domestic or international.

reevie
12/31/2009, 09:30 PM
How does Georgetown's dog get on the list over UGA?

Crucifax Autumn
1/1/2010, 06:53 AM
Hank Hill prolly can't stand that dog either: He's a whorn after all.

Veritas
1/1/2010, 12:39 PM
A&M: great at online polls about dogs, not so much at football.

SicEmBaylor
1/1/2010, 12:50 PM
A&M: great at online polls about dogs, not so much at anything else.

Fixed.

lexsooner
1/1/2010, 01:33 PM
Fixed.

It is a good engineering school, but it has no reputation for academics or anything else outside of the SW part of the U.S, except for producing lots of engineers, who are mostly ultra conservative and rigid. The problem is in the mind of lots of Aggies, their traditions and that oversized high schoolish rock of a ring should mean more to others and entitle them to more than in reality. They seem to act like being an Aggie ring knocker is something truly breathtaking and special, like being a West Point grad or member of some elite organization at Harvard.

I have a co-worker who has a ten percent off card for Walmart, which is great when we need to buy large volume of goods for our Christmas charity at work, but to the best of my knowledge, she has not gone to Herff Jones to have her Walmart ring made and does not do Walmart worker rituals in her office. Likewise, an oil company can use the engineering know how of an Aggie, but beyond that, nobody cares about the Aggie's traditions. Phyllis keeps her Walmart card in her purse, so the Aggies can keep their diplomas at home!

Rogue
1/1/2010, 03:21 PM
Veritas greatness right there.

A short list of what Aggies are good at:
-making songs about how they hate Texas
-veterinary school; Aggie vets are the stuff of legend in Texas
-most homoerotic gameday and pre-game rituals

The list of what they aren't god at is longer, but I've always enjoyed somewhat of a kinship with aTm because of our mutual enemy.

stoopified
1/2/2010, 12:18 AM
Snoopy rules!