PDA

View Full Version : Stanford

zeke
12/31/2009, 07:12 PM
Tell me iif I'm wrong, but I thought they were dirty on the line. Also thought that thier sidelines were calling the game. Poor officiating IMO
I also thought I liked Stanfords coach after he beat USC. But after today he is on a list that includes Lester Miles, Petey Look At Me Carrol, Joe Pa, guy in texas whose name escapes me, Osama Bin Ladin, MaRk May and some others that I'm to lazy to list.

Blues1
12/31/2009, 07:16 PM
Yep -- He's on The List
Especially "The Loser's List" ~~ :)

MojoRisen
12/31/2009, 07:16 PM
Harbagh is a biatch - always has been as well.

swardboy
12/31/2009, 07:17 PM
I'm so glad Petey has to put up with Harbaugh's antics EVERY year :).

sooner13f
12/31/2009, 07:18 PM
Tell me iif I'm wrong, but I thought they were dirty on the line. Also thought that thier sidelines were calling the game. Poor officiating IMO
I also thought I liked Stanfords coach after he beat USC. But after today he is on a list that includes Lester Miles, Petey Look At Me Carrol, Joe Pa, guy in texas whose name escapes me, Osama Bin Ladin, MaRk May and some others that I'm to lazy to list.

Wow now that is a really bad list to be on.

soonerloyal
12/31/2009, 08:44 PM
Okay, maybe I'm just dense, but...what did ya'll see in the game that I missed, that could POSSIBLY put Stanford's coach on that list? He 's not responsible for the ******y officiating. Nor did I see him do anything except coach his team well and intensely.

But I guess that's just li'l old me. :confused:

Petro-Sooner
12/31/2009, 08:51 PM
I was wondering that as well.

Blues1
12/31/2009, 08:53 PM
I didn't like the fact he thought they could Win ~~~ :)

meoveryouxinfinity
12/31/2009, 09:01 PM
He was lobbying the officials, but that's nothing any other coach wouldn't do.

rwryne
12/31/2009, 09:18 PM
Okay, maybe I'm just dense, but...what did ya'll see in the game that I missed, that could POSSIBLY put Stanford's coach on that list? He 's not responsible for the ******y officiating. Nor did I see him do anything except coach his team well and intensely.

But I guess that's just li'l old me. :confused:

Him signalling incomplete 5 times in Broyles' face on his completion

olevetonahill
12/31/2009, 09:25 PM
I had never paid any attention to him till today
And Yup He made the list
Hes a ****in Hairball

delhalew
1/1/2010, 01:53 PM
Him signalling incomplete 5 times in Broyles' face on his completion

This is were it is clear that I lack the discipline to be a player of Broyles' caliber...after all that effort, I would have punched Harbaugh in his punk face. What's sad is, it worked!

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2010, 02:00 PM
On those sideline toe-tap catches, I would like to see the refs err on the side of a catch. Similar to the way they are instructed to not blow the whistle on a fumble unless they are positive the runner was down. If the catch is close, don't take a great play away from a player. Since they are going out of bounds, there is no issue with additional yardage and if they didn't catch it, the replay will show it. And if it is so close, a replay is inconclusive, it means the guy made a great catch and the only quibble is whether he had a millimeter of his shoe out of bounds and in that case, give 'em a catch. I'm not saying this just because of the Broyles play because it would hurt us as much as help us. I just think it would be a better way to rule it.