PDA

View Full Version : 7 Bowl Games in The next 36 hours......

Blues1
12/30/2009, 11:30 AM
Get The Burgers - Dogs and Chilli - Chicken Wings - Beer and Soda
Chips & Nacho's - Etc -etc..Ready to Go....:pop:

7 Bowl Games in The next 36 hours...... :)

Dec. 30 Holiday Bowl
Dec. 30 Humanitarian Bowl
Dec 31st Armed Forces Bowl

**Dec. 31st Sun Bowl**

Dec. 31st Texas Bowl
Dec. 31st Insight Bowl
Dec. 31st Chick-fil-A Bowl

Then Jan.1st ~~ Get ready to Rock some More....:eek:
Have Fun & Keep R'

KantoSooner
12/30/2009, 11:36 AM
Many of the matchups may be, eh, not so good, but, considering the long march from Feb through to August, coupled with the abject horror of enduring baseball invading my t.v., I will wallow in excess football viewing. I will resemble a large sea-going mammal by next week!

SoonerLB
12/30/2009, 11:41 AM
It's time to gorge on football, the famine will set in soon, followed by the shakes, and the long wait till August. ;)

Collier11
12/30/2009, 11:44 AM
and the locusts

Jacie
12/30/2009, 12:19 PM
We used to do that many in under 12 hours . . . with primitive cathode-ray type viewers and no way of saving any of it.

delhalew
12/30/2009, 12:29 PM
I'm so disappointed to be on the road and unable to to watch. Can't watch online, and to top it off the Sun Bowl is one of the few bowl games unavailable on Sirius...suckage.

I'll have to watch from the DVR this weekend:(

Blues1
12/30/2009, 12:34 PM
I'm so disappointed to be on the road and unable to to watch. Can't watch online, and to top it off the Sun Bowl is one of the few bowl games unavailable on Sirius...suckage.

I'll have to watch from the DVR this weekend:(

Do you have a Laptop...?
If So go here....
http://www.atdhe.net/

Sun Bowl on CBS -- Any Motel or Sports Bar should carry the game...!

delhalew
12/30/2009, 12:47 PM
Do you have a Laptop...?
If So go here....
http://www.atdhe.net/

Sun Bowl on CBS -- Any Motel or Sports Bar should carry the game...!

Good advice. Unfortunately, by "on the road" I mean literally steering 80,000 pounds down the road. If it were not an early game I would have a better chance, as I do have a TV on board.
I do have the ability to connect to the web via laptop, but effective streaming is a nogo...so I am most likely boned. That's life.

Blues1
12/30/2009, 01:03 PM
Good advice. Unfortunately, by "on the road" I mean literally steering 80,000 pounds down the road. If it were not an early game I would have a better chance, as I do have a TV on board.
I do have the ability to connect to the web via laptop, but effective streaming is a nogo...so I am most likely boned. That's life.

I hear you....What about ~~ Buy a Regular Cheap Radio from Radio Shack and there's a good chance you could pick up the game on a AM station with it being on CBS - IF you are close to some fairly large city it might work...?

I remember back in the 60's I drove up on a Colorado mountain to hear a game from Norman that I couldn't get under normal conditions -- Bad thing we lost to Nebraska that year - long drive down the Mountain....:( ~~~` :)

rawlingsHOH
12/30/2009, 01:08 PM
New Year's Day used to be so cool.

Citrus and Cotton. Fiesta and Rose in the late afternoon. Orange and Sugar for the nightcap. Good ole days.

Hot Rod
12/30/2009, 01:54 PM
Get The Burgers - Dogs and Chilli - Chicken Wings - Beer and Soda
Chips & Nacho's - Etc -etc..Ready to Go....:pop:

I think I added 10 pounds just reading this. :D