PDA

View Full Version : Most Played

Oldnslo
12/28/2009, 03:56 PM
check your itunes right this instant. What's your most played?

Mine, due to learning how to drum it (and it taking forever to mimic Travis):

Adam's Song, blink-182

Collier11
12/28/2009, 04:01 PM
mmm bop, Hanson

StoopTroup
12/28/2009, 04:23 PM
Most of them get equal attention but if I had to pick one that's gotten a bit more play lately...it's this one.

kMLqELolr-w

CaliBornSoonerBred
12/28/2009, 04:46 PM
B.O.B., Outkast

sooner ngintunr
12/28/2009, 05:33 PM
The Good Times Are Killing Me, Modest Mouse.

Didn't know they had a most played tab.

royalfan5
12/28/2009, 05:53 PM
Castanets-Alejandro Escovedo.

OUHOMER
12/28/2009, 06:55 PM
When my ipod was working, this got the most play time

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfLD-7bCtME&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfLD-7bCtME&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PDXsooner
12/28/2009, 07:27 PM
this could turn into one of those threads where people like to name obscure, unknown bands in an effort to make it seem like they're "non-mainstream" when the reality is they have nothing but top 40 on their ipods...

Veritas
12/28/2009, 08:35 PM
Pantera, I'm Broken.

It's also my ringtone. If I could only listen to one song the rest of my life, that would be it.

soonerinabilene
12/28/2009, 09:32 PM
the refused-new noise. best work out song ever. its the song in the movie friday night lights when they are coming out on the field in the astrodome. number 2 is the rocky training montage from rocky iv. those two songs are all i play when i work out.

setem
12/28/2009, 10:37 PM
Off The Record - My Morning Jacket

Curly Bill
12/28/2009, 11:03 PM
Matt Nathanson -- Curve of the Earth

Frozen Sooner
12/28/2009, 11:18 PM
"Army"-Ben Folds. Only 20 times, though. I don't listen to music through iTunes much-generally stream it through the AppleTV. I'll check on that when I get home.

SicEmBaylor
12/28/2009, 11:22 PM
"Army"-Ben Folds. Only 20 times, though. I don't listen to music through iTunes much-generally stream it through the AppleTV. I'll check on that when I get home.

*snicker* You bought an Apple TV? Sucker...

My playlist gets reset all the time, so the top song changes frequently. At the moment, however, my top 3 are:

1. No Surprises - Radiohead
2. Side - Travis
3. The Year of Jubilee - James Horner (from the Glory soundtrack)

Frozen Sooner
12/28/2009, 11:44 PM
*snicker* You bought an Apple TV? Sucker...

My playlist gets reset all the time, so the top song changes frequently. At the moment, however, my top 3 are:

2. Side - Travis
3. The Year of Jubilee - James Horner (from the Glory soundtrack)

You calling anyone a sucker is kind of a backhanded compliment.

Yes, I own an AppleTV. It's pretty damn awesome as a media streaming device, particularly since most of my media is in an Apple format. Haven't regretted owning it for a minute.

Owning an HD DVD player is something you can legitimately make fun of me for. The AppleTV gets almost constant use.

Denton_Sooner
12/28/2009, 11:53 PM
For the month of December, it was definitely..

Americas Favorite Pastime - Todd Snider

SCOUT
12/29/2009, 12:49 AM
this could turn into one of those threads where people like to name obscure, unknown bands in an effort to make it seem like they're "non-mainstream" when the reality is they have nothing but top 40 on their ipods...

Informer - Snow

Second is 15 - Taylor Swift

SoonerStud615
12/29/2009, 01:00 AM
Ambling Alp by Yeasayer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpT9Q2RBh1U)
The Funeral by Band of Horses (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibE7IqEjni4)
The Switch and the Spur by The Raconteurs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpV2g3w75wM)

setem
12/29/2009, 01:29 AM
Thirteen - Elliot Smith just took the lead!

Crucifax Autumn
12/29/2009, 05:20 AM
I don't use itunes so I have no real answer for that. Even if I did have a count it would probably be a thousand way tie since I almost always either shuffle the full list of 37,000 or listen to a full album as all music other than pop is really intended to be listened to.

All this itunes and mtv pop single BS is destroying the album as an art form and, for that matter, destroying any musical pieces or songs that run past the 4 minute mark. I hate being a music elitest since it makes me sound like a dick, but the truth is the truth. It's just another example of the dumbing down of society as a whole and it really disappoints me. I think "Idiocracy" really underestimated how fast and how far down the tubes we're going.

49r
12/29/2009, 10:00 AM
You calling anyone a sucker is kind of a backhanded compliment.

Yes, I own an AppleTV. It's pretty damn awesome as a media streaming device, particularly since most of my media is in an Apple format. Haven't regretted owning it for a minute.

Owning an HD DVD player is something you can legitimately make fun of me for. The AppleTV gets almost constant use.

Heh, I remember when you bought that HD DVD player and announced it here. My immediate thought was "sucker!" :)

But I agree with you on the AppleTV. I rent HD movies on mine all the time and they are awesome!

Also, I was surprised by what song came up as the most played in my library.

SoonerAtKU
12/29/2009, 12:46 PM
the refused-new noise.

This is the ringtone I have set on my cell for my wife. Great song. Everyone else gets The Who.

sooner ngintunr
12/29/2009, 01:49 PM

One of the greatest songs evar!!1