PDA

View Full Version : So, whadya think about this Nigerian Muslim moron...

Okla-homey
12/26/2009, 09:17 AM
who tried and blessedly failed to explode a flight enroute from Amsterdam to Detroit.

Apparently, he had a bag of something taped to his leg to which he squirted some active ingredient from a syringe then attempted to light a fuse exploding the mixture.

Now, thanks to Richard Reed ("shoebomber") we have to take our shoes off at the airport. Will we all have to take our pants off because of this dillweed?

I know TSA can't "profile" folks, and it would be non-PC as heck, but might it be a lot simpler and safer to just to have a line for Muslims in which they are strip-searched, body-cavity searched and x-rayed, while letting the rest of pass unhassled?;)

http://cbs3.com/topstories/delta.plane.fire.2.1391114.html

Scott D
12/26/2009, 10:35 AM
Why even bring TSA into this? Seems to me the ball was dropped in other sovereign nations, not by TSA.

swardboy
12/26/2009, 11:11 AM
I was surprised to learn from this story that the Netherlands doesn't allow us to place air marshalls on flights out of their country to the U.S. Where do Euros get their crazed ideas?

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 11:14 AM
Let's hope his burns are of an extreme nature and very painful. Give him time to rethink the bright idea the group gave him.

And then hang him.

StoopTroup
12/26/2009, 11:33 AM
Let's hope his burns are of an extreme nature and very painful. Give him time to rethink the bright idea the group gave him.

And then hang him.

You really know how to make folks smile. Thanks.

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 11:36 AM
You really know how to make folks smile. Thanks.

I do my best ST, I do my best. ;)

olevetonahill
12/26/2009, 11:38 AM
Let's hope his burns are of an extreme nature and very painful. Give him time to rethink the bright idea the group gave him.Make him eat Pork and drink a few beers.

And then hang him.

Fixed bro

StoopTroup
12/26/2009, 11:39 AM
What about his 70 some male virgins?

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 11:39 AM
I don't believe in wasting good pork or beer, specially the Blue Gold king like bacon stuff.

StoopTroup
12/26/2009, 11:41 AM
:D

BLT coming right up baby!

The Day after Christmas is much better with bacon on it. :D

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 11:41 AM
LOL, :D

olevetonahill
12/26/2009, 11:46 AM
They Just announced New Security measures

Before anyone can Board a flight they Have to Drink a cold Beer er 6 and eat some BLTs, And Look at Pron .

That will make them Religious Nuts go away .:cool:

Okla-homey
12/26/2009, 11:52 AM
I was surprised to learn from this story that the Netherlands doesn't allow us to place air marshalls on flights out of their country to the U.S. Where do Euros get their crazed ideas?

They have large and growing Muslim populations and are skeered of making said populations angry. Angered, they tend to go overtly jihadi and blow innocent people and stuff up. You'll note I said "overtly jihadi," as opposed to "covertly jihadi" which is the normal, unprovoked state for about 90% of the under age 45 males.

yermom
12/26/2009, 11:53 AM
I don't believe in wasting good pork or beer, specially the Blue Gold king like bacon stuff.

none of the good stuff, make him drink OK Keystone and pork rinds

maybe a BJ from some HIV infected tranny

JohnnyMack
12/26/2009, 12:19 PM
I had heard grumblings that the TSA was close to relaxing its liquids in carry-ons policy. I'm guessing not so much now.

yermom
12/26/2009, 12:28 PM
there is always going to be a way to get around security. i'm really surprised they couldn't figure out a way to make this work

SoonerStud615
12/26/2009, 12:52 PM
I was glad to see our National Terror Database yadda yadda worked well, cosidering this guy was on it, yet hopped a flight to Detroit.

AlbqSooner
12/26/2009, 01:07 PM
He was on terror databases, but NOT on a no fly list.

Shoulda just let the passengers finish the job. Sounds like they were headed in the right direction.

yermom
12/26/2009, 01:10 PM
how are you in a terror database, but not a no fly list?

AlbqSooner
12/26/2009, 01:15 PM
Dunno, but that is what the article I read said.

olevetonahill
12/26/2009, 01:18 PM

Dayum Libs screwed that up to, Or was it all Obamas fault ?:P

Scott D
12/26/2009, 02:14 PM

a conspiracy type would claim that it was so that the gubment could dig their claws further into you....but you might want to doublecheck with Rushy clone on that. ;)

Fraggle145
12/26/2009, 03:24 PM
I just wanna know why terrorists are so focused on airplanes? :confused:

It doesnt make much sense to me.

yermom
12/26/2009, 03:31 PM
that's an interesting question

i guess in that case, they didn't have to deal with US security to get on the plane

VeeJay
12/26/2009, 06:48 PM
I am waiting for once...just once that an angered mob of vigilante passengers delivers a little Sharia law punishment to one of these asswipes. On the spot, no arrest, no trial, no media coverage.

This should have happened after the burned bastard was put up front with his britches burned off.

Mjcpr
12/26/2009, 06:52 PM
I am waiting for once...just once that an angered mob of vigilante passengers delivers a little Sharia law punishment to one of these asswipes. On the spot, no arrest, no trial, no media coverage.

This should have happened after the burned bastard was put up front with his britches burned off.

Word. Broken trachea.

Scott D
12/26/2009, 07:14 PM
I find it interesting that our government was alerted to this guy by his own father.

Chuck Bao
12/26/2009, 07:48 PM
Why airlines? They fear globalization above all else. The hate the spread of American culture that they think is polluting their children and traditions. Spreading fear of travel is one of their main objectives. Of course, they could bomb their own movie threatres, DVD rental shops, TV stations and shopping malls but that wouldn't make them popular with the home people and not make international news.

Okla-homey
12/26/2009, 08:13 PM
I'm hearing the murderous bastage was booked from Amsterdam to Detroit to attend some Islamic mumbo-jumbo. And he checked no baggage.

People. Say it with me; "Muslims who buy airline tickets to the US and check no bags should not be allowed to board." sheesh. Dang-it, the Dutch are smarter than that. :mad:

Okla-homey
12/26/2009, 08:17 PM

It might have happened but its hard to execute a person with nail clippers. Which are the only sharp implements a person can bring on board nowadays.

I remember, a couple months before 9/11, boarding a flight from Gatwick to JFK with my pocket knife with a 3" blade. Them days is over. Unfortunately.

yermom
12/26/2009, 08:21 PM
you can bring scissors up to either 3" or 4"

either one seems pretty crazy to me, compared to my Swiss Army Knife :mad:

VeeJay
12/26/2009, 08:36 PM
It might have happened but its hard to execute a person with nail clippers. Which are the only sharp implements a person can bring on board nowadays.

I remember, a couple months before 9/11, boarding a flight from Gatwick to JFK with my pocket knife with a 3" blade. Them days is over. Unfortunately.

I also hear that FAA sky marshals aren't allowed on some flights originating from Europe to the U.S. That's comforting.

VeeJay
12/26/2009, 08:45 PM
Why airlines? They fear globalization above all else. The hate the spread of American culture that they think is polluting their children and traditions. Spreading fear of travel is one of their main objectives. Of course, they could bomb their own movie threatres, DVD rental shops, TV stations and shopping malls but that wouldn't make them popular with the home people and not make international news.

You are right, Chuck. All this was designed for maximum impact: A jumbo jetliner brought down over U.S. soil early on Christmas morning. As kids are opening presents, millions of Americans are preparing for Christmas lunch and dinners, we see images of smoldering debris and screaming headlines of "280 Feared Dead." Then, we see the mug of Osama once again.

That was the intent.

Okla-homey
12/26/2009, 08:46 PM
I also hear that FAA sky marshals aren't allowed on some flights originating from Europe to the U.S. That's comforting.

I think it prolly has to do with the Euro's aversion to terminating threats with extreme prejudice.

I'm on record as opposing capital punishment. I still feel that way. However, if, in order to disrupt some evil Islamic plan to incinerate a bunch of innocent folks, some deluded diaper-head needs a round between the eyes, I'm all for it.

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 08:55 PM
Might I suggest we do a little Muslim profiling at the airline boarding gates? or would that be too far over the top?

I think we have a pretty good idea of who might be trying this **** by now.

Okla-homey
12/26/2009, 09:00 PM
Might I suggest we do a little Muslim profiling at the airline boarding gates? or would that be too far over the top?

The problem with that, as much as I favor it on a personal level, is we have these things called the IV and XIV Amendments to the US Constitution and the damn diaper-heads know it. :mad:

yermom
12/26/2009, 09:06 PM
plus, that's not going to make us any safer once they recruit more white d00ds

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 09:07 PM
I don't know how to respond to that Homey? Muslims get constitutional guarantees at the airport but Federal Health Care passes without a mention of where the constitutional authority comes from?

Okla-homey
12/26/2009, 09:12 PM
I don't know how to respond to that Homey? Muslims get constitutional guarantees at the airport but Federal Health Care passes without a mention of where the constitutional authority comes from?

Okay, bear with me. I've been indoctrinated by the Illuminati because I went to law skool in the United States after 1950. Congress'es authority to enact "health care reform" comes from the "necessary and proper" clause coupled with the "regulation of interstate commerce" clause of the Constitution. I don't agree mind you, but that's precisely why any legal challenge will fall flat.:(

The standard of judicial review is "rational basis" which means, in dog years, they'll get away with it. Every time.

The Necessary and Proper Clause (also known as the Elastic Clause, the Basket Clause, the Coefficient Clause, and the Sweeping Clause[1]) is the provision in Article One of the United States Constitution, section 8, clause 18:

“ The Congress shall have Power - To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 09:16 PM
LOL, it is neither "necessary or proper" but I know what yer talkin bout. Them justices really know how to read between the lines and read it like a novel instead of an instruction manual (or law as it was intended to be).

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 09:29 PM
Since (The Necessary and Proper Clause (also known as the Elastic Clause, the Basket Clause, the Coefficient Clause, and the Sweeping Clause[1])) is all encompassing? Why did we ever bother to amend the damn thing in the first place?

I hope you see my quandary here!

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 09:36 PM
Foregoing Powers

The enumerated powers are a list of specific responsibilities found in Article 1 Section 8 of the United States Constitution, which iterates the authority granted to the United States Congress. Congress may exercise only those powers that are granted to it by the Constitution, limited by the Bill of Rights and the other protections found in the Constitutional text.

I knew my education wasn't all that bad! :D

Okla-homey
12/26/2009, 09:41 PM
Foregoing Powers

The enumerated powers are a list of specific responsibilities found in Article 1 Section 8 of the United States Constitution, which iterates the authority granted to the United States Congress. Congress may exercise only those powers that are granted to it by the Constitution, limited by the Bill of Rights and the other protections found in the Constitutional text.

I'm telling ya bro, SCOTUS won't nix anything the Congress can color as an attempt to improve the "general welfare" it can also assert with a reasonably straight face is legislation affecting "interstate commerce."

1890MilesToNorman
12/26/2009, 09:44 PM
I know that, just checking my sanity on what I learned as a youngin. I cain't hep it if my education was just a tad more informed then the nightly news.

sooner ngintunr
12/26/2009, 09:49 PM

Already happened, thats why these dip****s don't fly Southwest.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/21/us/us-declines-to-prosecute-in-case-of-man-beaten-to-death-on-jet.html?pagewanted=1

Scott D
12/26/2009, 10:14 PM
Already happened, thats why these dip****s don't fly Southwest.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/21/us/us-declines-to-prosecute-in-case-of-man-beaten-to-death-on-jet.html?pagewanted=1

well that and the fact that Southwest doesn't fly to either Amsterdam or Nigeria.

sooner ngintunr
12/26/2009, 10:59 PM
well that and the fact that Southwest doesn't fly to either Amsterdam or Nigeria.

yeah whatevs. LOL.:D

jes sayin. those terrorists know better than to fly southwest, nowadays that dude from vegas would have just got shanked instead of getting his throat kicked in.

King Barry's Back
12/27/2009, 12:10 AM
They have large and growing Muslim populations and are skeered of making said populations angry. Angered, they tend to go overtly jihadi and blow innocent people and stuff up. You'll note I said "overtly jihadi," as opposed to "covertly jihadi" which is the normal, unprovoked state for about 90% of the under age 45 males.

You hit the nail exactly on the head. The Netherlands, along with Denmark and Switzerland, are in danger of being the first European countries to go majority Muslim.

The dominant school of though over here is the "hide head in sand" reflex that Europeans have become very comfortable with over the decades that the US has defended them.

But there is a very real, and very quiet, but very widely and deeply held fear of what is coming. Once you get to know people really well, they will share this fear with you. So far, they mostly talk about moving away when the trouble comes.

But I wonder what happens when they finally realize that this is a threat that the US can not rescue them from, and that Europeans will actually have to deal with on their own. They can't all move to America. Or can they?

ouwasp
12/28/2009, 04:13 PM
I wish Israel would nuke Mecca. Give the Islamists something more to worry about rather than "Death to the Great Satan". Maybe they'd all have a stroke and the world could celebrate, maybe call it "Festivus for the rest of us." :)

King Barry's Back
12/29/2009, 05:47 AM
Why even bring TSA into this? Seems to me the ball was dropped in other sovereign nations, not by TSA.

The US dictates what security conditions have to be met any airport where a US-bound flight originates.

So, whether this security breech was due to the Dutch failing to meet those standards, or if the US standards were too lax, we'll find out as time goes on.

beer4me
12/29/2009, 08:40 AM
They Just announced New Security measures

Before anyone can Board a flight they Have to Drink a cold Beer er 6 and eat some BLTs, And Look at Pron .

That will make them Religious Nuts go away .:cool:

Im gonna start flying more then :D

Collier11
12/29/2009, 10:02 AM

Bare Hands, that is all

Scott D
12/29/2009, 04:14 PM
The US dictates what security conditions have to be met any airport where a US-bound flight originates.

So, whether this security breech was due to the Dutch failing to meet those standards, or if the US standards were too lax, we'll find out as time goes on.

Seems to me that based upon the information I've gotten. The security breach was by the Airline personnel at the gate. This individual had a ticket, purchased with cash, by another individual whom has been identified as Indian (where any Muslims are likely in the minority hence the forming of both Bangladesh and Pakistan) who spoke very good english nearly pleading with the airline person at the gate to let the bomber onto the plane despite this individual not possessing a passport.

US rules still mandate that anyone travelling either to or from this country must have a passport in their possession (the grace period for Canada and Mexico has been up for quite some time). So, that brings us back to how was a man who received a ticket purchased with cash allowed to 1. get this ticket without a passport, and 2. allowed to board the flight without a passport. We won't even ask how he got through security once again without a passport, and with an interpreter who may or may not have had a passport as well.

There isn't anything the TSA could have done as a domestic entity, everything falls on the Dutch authorities and the airline itself.

swardboy
12/30/2009, 07:55 AM
Well, this morning the Dutch say they're gonna use body scanners for every passenger....a good start, which gets around the discrimination problem.

Why can't every airport have a sniffer dog which is trained to disembowl anyone who has the scent of explosives? I would find it hilarious to see Abdul screaming during an attack.....

VeeJay
12/30/2009, 08:54 PM
What's with Northwest/Delta's statement regarding the incident:

"A passenger caused some disturbance."

WTF? No, Delta - the bass player for R.E.M. got drunk and "caused a disturbance." This ain't quite the same thing.

I'd have a hell of a lot more respect for Delta if they immediately cancelled all flights to or from these places.

Scott D
12/31/2009, 12:37 PM
Cancel flights to or from Amsterdam? Are you serious?

VeeJay
12/31/2009, 07:12 PM
Nigeria. Or wherever.

Scott D
12/31/2009, 07:18 PM
So you have no definitive proof that Delta/Northwest actually fly to Nigeria, you're just going on the assumption that since someone bought a ticket with cash in the Netherlands, that they automatically fly to Nigeria for a guy who apparently left Yemen to go to Amsterdam to fly to the United States.

VeeJay
12/31/2009, 10:15 PM
From the ABC News website:

The 23-year-old suspect, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, arrived in Amsterdam on Friday from Lagos, Nigeria, on a KLM flight. Air France-KLM has a joint venture with Delta that involves sharing costs and revenue on trans-Atlantic flights.

After a layover of less than three hours in the international departure hall, the suspect passed through a security check at the gate in Amsterdam, including a hand baggage scan and a metal detector, and headed to the Northwest flight. He did not pass through a full-body scanner.

I was mistaken in believing the flight originated in Nigeria. According to Delta's website and flight schedules, they do operate flights in and out of Nigeria, but this particular incident included carrier Air France/KLM.

Scott - are you a prosecuting attorney? ;)

JohnnyMack
12/31/2009, 10:35 PM
LOL.

Scott D
12/31/2009, 11:38 PM
Oh...ya got me. ;)

Since KLM is in some ways an entity of Delta via Northwest.

Either way, the Dutch are to blame. ;)

TAFBSooner
1/5/2010, 06:45 PM

Great idea!

-- Tim McVeigh

TAFBSooner
1/5/2010, 06:48 PM
IMHO, the johnson bomber incident will be as bad for terrorist recruitment as it will be for airline passengers.

Just think; not only did he not get his 70-odd virgins in the next life, he won't get any in this life any more either. :D