PDA

View Full Version : horn fan fun

JLEW1818
12/24/2009, 03:58 PM
seriously, try this out and see if it works... right now I'm 12 for 15.

ask horn fans that you see

"What school did Mack Brown head coach at before texas?"

typical answer

idk, him at texas is the only thing that matters to me....

I'm sorry but i know just about everything about Bob.. maybe I'm just obsessed... maybe i think its important to know the history of the coach at your school?

but horns are ****ing stupid ****s

AND MOST OF THEM ****ERS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE DARRELL ROYAL PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL AT.... yet its their stadium name...

:texan:

(I'm currently back in Houston right now, so thats why i see so many of them)

XingTheRubicon
12/24/2009, 04:27 PM
It shouldn't surprise you, longhorn fans are the human form of Cop Rock.

EnragedOUfan
12/24/2009, 04:29 PM
There are some horn fans out there that are smart, just like there are some OU fans out there that are dumb. But yes, I agree. The horn fans in my unit are pretty cool so I can't use them. The horn fans at my church are cool so I have to exclude them as well. If anything, the horns fans that tune into the OU games on justin.tv are pretty freaking stupid. Good thread and you are right, its like most of them have no idea where DKR came from and when they find out, they say something to the effect of "well at least he was smart and came to Texas" or something weak like that. Man I hope they lose to Bama. I could care less if the SEC wins another one as long as Texas loses.........

JLEW1818
12/24/2009, 05:22 PM
yah, Lid knows his stuff

goingoneight
12/25/2009, 12:28 AM
The Darrell Royal thing is funny. Real whorn fans know the answer, but most (post-2005) fans (bandwagoners) don't know who the hell Mack or Darrell are.

unbiasedtruth
12/26/2009, 05:52 AM
so in 2005 went to the *exas/Coloroado game in Austin. Wife is a grad of CU. Late in the game as *exas was winning some obnoxious fan started giving my wife and I crap about how *exas was kicking CU's tail.... yada yada yada blah blah blah....

so I look at him and ask him how come *exas has some much envy for OU.... and he gives me this dumb look and says *exas doesnt, that OU is *exas' biatch. I say if that is so, how come you named your stadium after a person born in Oklahoma, played football at OU, was an all-american there under Bud Wilkerson... guy looks at me and says DKR is not from Oklahoma and never played footabll for OU.... older man in his 60's a few rows back stands up and says to the young man, you better sit down and shut up, he is right about DKR, oh and another thing I tired of your loud mouth too, you just made all of us look bad with your stupidity....

I just smiled at him while he sat down...