PDA

View Full Version : May he rest in hell

olevetonahill
12/24/2009, 12:01 PM
Anyone else remember this story?

I worked as a Guard at OSP right after that riot . Remember Brinlee in the east Cell house .Him and his fellow escapees turned them selves in cause they were ate up with Ticks and chiggers and dint trust the water in the streams :rolleyes:

http://www.mcalesternews.com/local/local_story_356114607.html

StoopTroup
12/24/2009, 03:42 PM
He deserved everything he got.

olevetonahill
12/24/2009, 06:45 PM
Didnt he fall outta Tulsa?
Blew a Teacher up in her car ?

StoopTroup
12/24/2009, 08:03 PM
Sounds about right.

Chuck Bao
12/24/2009, 08:37 PM
I remember that and I was just a young teenager. I remember that everyone was talking about how they were heading south, southwest on their way to Mexico. Someone spotted them in Ardmore and all of that was false. Local radio stations were reporting that there were escaped convicts in the vicinity. My dad was saying that if they stepped foot on his property he would shoot first and ask questions later. Luckily no innocent person walked onto my dad's property at that time.

I'm glad that SOB is now dead without causing the death of someone else.

Zbird
12/25/2009, 05:56 PM
Scumbag owned some apartments near NSU campus in Tahlequah in late 50s early 60s. He was an ******* then and further confirmed when he rigged the Pryor teacher's car with a carbomb. Someone should have offed him years ago.

stoopified
12/25/2009, 06:39 PM
Damn,I thought this was a DKR thread.

Jacie
12/25/2009, 07:56 PM
I thought that the bomb was meant for the woman's husband.

AlbqSooner
12/25/2009, 09:22 PM
Viet Nam vet I knew went to NSU on the GI Bill when he got home. Got a loan and built a bar/nightclub in Tahlequah. Few days after his grand opening (which had tons of vets) he was there early in the morning doing books and such. Guy comes to the door and wants to sell him an insurance policy on the club. He told the guy he had plenty of insurance, thank you very much. Guy told him he might want to listen and find out if he had the right kind of insurance. Bar owner said no and closed the door. Few days later, at about 4:00 am, the bar blew up. Rex was never charged, but it was pretty clear he was the one who sent the insurance salesman.

Chuck Bao
12/25/2009, 10:17 PM
Viet Nam vet I knew went to NSU on the GI Bill when he got home. Got a loan and built a bar/nightclub in Tahlequah. Few days after his grand opening (which had tons of vets) he was there early in the morning doing books and such. Guy comes to the door and wants to sell him an insurance policy on the club. He told the guy he had plenty of insurance, thank you very much. Guy told him he might want to listen and find out if he had the right kind of insurance. Bar owner said no and closed the door. Few days later, at about 4:00 am, the bar blew up. Rex was never charged, but it was pretty clear he was the one who sent the insurance salesman.

Dang. I hope the dude is given a drink in hell and every time his starts to take a sip, he is blown to pieces.