PDA

View Full Version : Favre Gets Preferential Treatment For Being White

Eielson
12/23/2009, 05:34 PM
Most of you probably don't even realize what I'm talking about. My title is basically what a black sports reporter said today on ESPN. Of course, he's not considered a scum of the Earth racist, nor is he going to be fired. For some odd reason I think if a white guy said something about a black guy on ESPN, he would be fired and the media would be all over him. I wonder why I have this feeling?!

soonerinabilene
12/24/2009, 10:24 AM
cause they did it to rush?

GrapevineSooner
12/24/2009, 11:07 AM
Most of you probably don't even realize what I'm talking about. My title is basically what a black sports reporter said today on ESPN. Of course, he's not considered a scum of the Earth racist, nor is he going to be fired. For some odd reason I think if a white guy said something about a black guy on ESPN, he would be fired and the media would be all over him. I wonder why I have this feeling?!

Well, no.

And neither was Rush when he said what he said about McNabb. I think both are 100% wrong in their opinion. But in each case, they were actually accusing somebody else of racism. That, in and of itself, isn't racism.

And it'd be nice if we could discuss such issues without knee jerking and deciding how much tar and feather the person who brings up these issues deserves.

StoopTroup
12/24/2009, 11:11 AM
Buncha nappy headed hos.

http://aletorro.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/donimus-726652.jpg