PDA

View Full Version : Obama jet-setting to Hawaii for Christmas.

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 10:28 AM
It's nice to know our dear leader has the sense to be asking no, DEMANDING that CEOs across the country not use their company jets to travel to such luxurious places for personal trips. Meanwhile, Mr. Cult of Personality will be spending a very nice Christmas in Hawaii at our expense. Thanks doofus (i.e. George W Bush Part II). Maybe next time he can fly mama coach to the White House.

Merry ****ing Christmas.

Sooner04
12/23/2009, 10:30 AM
What's wrong with a guy going home for Christmas?

C&CDean
12/23/2009, 10:32 AM
You flying a private 747 home to Ardmore at the taxpayers expense Brando?

Didn't think so. Besides, Chicago is his home.

1890MilesToNorman
12/23/2009, 10:34 AM
He should take the bus to Hawaii!

KABOOKIE
Can mama not come to the White House? Geez. No let's spend a ton of money and make a big production of bozos first Christmas all at the same time asking others to cut cost.

MrJimBeam
What's wrong with a guy going home for Christmas?

He's going to Hawaii, not Kenya.

Veritas
12/23/2009, 10:37 AM
Well, it's not like he can just put everyone on a G5 to go to Hawaii. Too much personnel overhead with being President.

I loathe BHO but geez, this just ain't that big a deal.

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 10:39 AM
A million here, a million there. Yep no big deal. Gotta keep feeding the machine.

Sooner04
12/23/2009, 10:39 AM
Reagan spent a ton of time at his ranch in California. "W" did the same down in Crawford. If the President of the United States wants to spend the holidays in the state he grew up in I fail to see the problem with that.

XingTheRubicon
12/23/2009, 10:40 AM
Not a big deal, wish he'd stay there though

Veritas
12/23/2009, 10:41 AM
Reagan spent a ton of time at his ranch in California. "W" did the same down in Crawford. If the President of the United States wants to spend the holidays in the state he grew up in I fail to see the problem with that.
Yeah, on the long list of reasons I can't wait for BHO to get kicked the **** out of office in 2012 this isn't even on the radar.

JohnnyMack
12/23/2009, 10:51 AM
See this kinda stuff is stupid. Where was the mock indignation and outrage when W flew to Texas for Christmas?

C&CDean
12/23/2009, 10:54 AM
C'mon JM, even you are smart enough to know Hawaii is at least a couple thousand of gallons of jet fuel further away than Texas.

And it ain't about mock indignation on this deal. It's just one more example of da Bomba not practicing what he preaches. Simple as that. In the whole scheme of things, no big deal like folks have said. However, to me it's just one more pin prick in the massive sucking chest wound.

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 10:55 AM
You serious Clark? The fooking lefties went ape every time that guy went on vacation.

JohnnyMack
12/23/2009, 10:56 AM
C'mon JM, even you are smart enough to know Hawaii is at least a couple thousand of gallons of jet fuel further away than Texas.

And it ain't about mock indignation on this deal. It's just one more example of da Bomba not practicing what he preaches. Simple as that. In the whole scheme of things, no big deal like folks have said. However, to me it's just one more pin prick in the massive sucking chest wound.

HE'S FROM FU*KING HAWAII!!! Travelling to see our families is what we do this time of year. Yes we're miserable doing it. Yes we compensate with hard liquor. Yes we hope it's over quickly. Wait.......what were we talking about?

StoopTroup
12/23/2009, 10:57 AM
I bet Oprah is on the beach trying to get a Secret Service Agent to give her mouph to mouph.

Sooner04
12/23/2009, 10:59 AM
You serious Clark? The fooking lefties went ape every time that guy went on vacation.
Just like the other side does any time Obama goes somehere like Hawaii for Christmas.

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 11:00 AM
Besides, it's like Deano said. This is more about that ******* telling everyone how to run their business while he's out doing his own thang. Yeah, I got it. He's going to visit mama obama for Christmas. However, he ain't really doing it economically like he preaches. In case bozo hasn't noticed, this ****ing country is strapped for money. Yeah, but he's cool, talks like a slick car dealer and has most of the lemmings in this country jacked up on inspirational buzzwords that no one really gives a ****.

OhU1
12/23/2009, 11:02 AM
Some people would find something to complain about if they were being hung with a new rope.

Today is Festivus so I suppose the airing of grievances is in the spirit of the season.

Obama going to Hawaii? Who gives a damn?

C&CDean
12/23/2009, 11:02 AM
HE'S FROM FU*KING HAWAII!!! Travelling to see our families is what we do this time of year. Yes we're miserable doing it. Yes we compensate with hard liquor. Yes we hope it's over quickly. Wait.......what were we talking about?

We were talking about your boy being a ****ing hypocrite who is dry-humping this country into bolivia.

StoopTroup
12/23/2009, 11:03 AM
Just another guy who tells you to do something that he wouldn't do.

JohnnyMack
12/23/2009, 11:03 AM
Besides, it's like Deano said. This is more about that ******* telling everyone how to run their business while he's out doing his own thang. Yeah, I got it. He's going to visit mama obama for Christmas. However, he ain't really doing it economically like he preaches. In case bozo hasn't noticed, this ****ing country is strapped for money. Yeah, but he's cool, talks like a slick car dealer and has most of the lemmings in this country jacked up on inspirational buzzwords that no one really gives a ****.

Dude you're just wrong here. He's the POTUS. He's going to go home for Crimmus. He happens to be from Hawaii. The POTUS flies on Air Force One. Period. Now if he were from Connecticut no one would give a ****.

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 11:07 AM
BS JM. He can fly mama for about $900 coach to the White House. No need for him to take EVERYONE at my expense for some pah-hoi-poi and a big luau.

Mele ****ing Kalikimaka

C&CDean
12/23/2009, 11:09 AM
http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/22/transvestites-mao-and-obama-decorate-white-house-christmas-tree/#more-50890

While we're on the subject of Brackmas.

Howzit
12/23/2009, 11:18 AM
BS JM. He can fly mama for about $900 coach to the White House. No need for him to take EVERYONE at my expense for some pah-hoi-poi and a big luau.

Mele ****ing Kalikimaka

Well, including exhumation cost it would probably be more than that.

JohnnyMack
12/23/2009, 11:22 AM
Well, including exhumation cost it would probably be more than that.

Unless she was cremated, then he could just toss her in a FedEx box.

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 11:23 AM
You really think she's dead? Hahahaha! That was just a cover up so she wouldn't squeal about his citizenship!!!

Howzit
12/23/2009, 11:24 AM
Unless she was cremated, then he could just toss her in a FedEx box.

Just don't do it USPS, then it'll never get there.

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 11:26 AM
Besides, I didn't think Muslims celebrated Christmas!!!

Dio
12/23/2009, 11:28 AM
Just don't do it USPS, then it'll never get there.

IBTDean

C&CDean
12/23/2009, 11:49 AM
He got a good heeping dosing of neg-spek for that one.

JLEW1818
12/23/2009, 11:55 AM
spend!!!!

Breadburner
12/23/2009, 11:56 AM
I wish he would have tried to swim there......

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 11:59 AM
I wish he would have tried to swim there......

http://antzinpantz.com/kns/images/jul09/thats_racist_animated1.gif

yermom
12/23/2009, 12:00 PM
he's just looking for his birth certificate

and those CEOs were flying to DC to beg for money in private jets. couldn't they just have used Skype ;)

XingTheRubicon
12/23/2009, 12:01 PM
Hmm, that's odd. Where did Obama travel to for Christmas before he was elected?

You know, when he had to pay for it.

XingTheRubicon
12/23/2009, 12:03 PM
http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/03/16/christmas-day-2007-obama-in-chicago/

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4222/hugemovinonup.jpg (http://img94.imageshack.us/i/hugemovinonup.jpg/)

KABOOKIE
he's just looking for his birth certificate

and those CEOs were flying to DC to beg for money in private jets. couldn't they just have used Skype ;)

Have you operated a private jet? It cost a lot of money.

Besides, this country is knee deep in debt. Sorta of the same thing, expect bozo can do anything he wants because the vast majority of dodo heads don't care.

JLEW1818
every time he says the word Pakistani, cracks me up

StoopTroup
12/23/2009, 12:13 PM
http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/03/16/christmas-day-2007-obama-in-chicago/

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4222/hugemovinonup.jpg (http://img94.imageshack.us/i/hugemovinonup.jpg/)

BTW....

I don't think he's Movin' on up....he's there.

Howzit
12/23/2009, 12:17 PM
Awesome Chriskwanzukkah to you, Deaner.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Obama jet-setting to... (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2797138#post2797138) 12/23/2009 10:46 AM C&CDean (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=36704) Bad form peckerwood. And Merry Christmas. Dean

JohnnyMack
12/23/2009, 12:18 PM
Have you operated a private jet? It cost a lot of money.

Besides, this country is knee deep in debt. Sorta of the same thing, expect bozo can do anything he wants because the vast majority of dodo heads don't care.

Show me one Christmas were any POTUS DIDN'T go where he wanted for the holiday. One. Show me. Nowish.

XingTheRubicon
12/23/2009, 12:18 PM
BTW....

I don't think he's Movin' on up....he's there.

for about 1,100 more days

StoopTroup
12/23/2009, 12:20 PM
BTW....

If the Obama's wanted to go to Hawaii on their own....

How would they be able to do that exactly?

walkoffsooner
12/23/2009, 12:20 PM
He is the president of the United States of America. Going home to see family he should go first class all the way. Just as all other presidents have in the past. Auto ceo going to DC to beg for money for bad management. You can try to compare the two. But I don't see how

XingTheRubicon
12/23/2009, 12:25 PM
Show me one Christmas were any POTUS DIDN'T go where he wanted for the holiday. One. Show me. Nowish.

If you show a president who started going to a new, more expensive destination once he became HMFIC.

In 2006, and 2007, he was in Chicago. You know, when he had to pay for it.

JohnnyMack
12/23/2009, 12:26 PM
I'm wondering if with the millions he made off his book sales if couldn't have paid for a trip to, well, wherever the **** he wanted?

soonerscuba
12/23/2009, 12:41 PM
He doesn't even pay his own bills or mortgage, when will this hypocrisy stop?

SoonerBorn68
12/23/2009, 12:42 PM
Merry Christmas Mr. President. Please load up your entire family & only take one jet, please.

StoopTroup
12/23/2009, 12:55 PM
I think many of you might be surprised that going to Hawaii might be cheaper than them going to Chicago.

The amount of people who would be affected by the entourage the POTUS brings when he travels would more than likely cause a lot less problems in Hawaii. It might cost a few more bucks in jet fuel....but tying up traffic in Chicago and the amount of folks they know who would want to see them in Chicago and the logistics of the trip would cost the U.S. Tax Payer much more dough. Yeah they could stay in D.C. and just have everyone they know spend Christmas at the White House I guess. That's not what they chose to do. This was planned a long time ago is my guess.

StoopTroup
12/23/2009, 01:05 PM
If you show a president who started going to a new, more expensive destination once he became HMFIC.

In 2006, and 2007, he was in Chicago. You know, when he had to pay for it.

He wasn't POTUS them either. He was a Senator from Illinois. I think he gave up quite a bit of his personal life once he became POTUS. He's got the youngest kids a POTUS has had since JFK I believe. I'm pretty sure a trip at Christmas for his Family is something he should do for his Family and there is absolutely no way he'd be able to do it any other way as the Secret Service has control over the way he travels. There's no way they can just board a Greyhound to the Coast and take a Freighter to Hawaii.

There are plenty of other things this administration is doing to bitch about. Seeing a guy who is POTUS take his Family on Vacation at Christmas is kind of heart warming in my mind. The dough it costs doesn't really matter at this point anyway. Our Country is hemorrhaging money anyway. This is a drop in the bucket. Leave Barry alone! lol.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/23/2009, 01:22 PM
Eh. Don't worry about the expense. I'm sure he cleared it with the Chinese;)

lexsooner
12/23/2009, 01:23 PM
I agree this Hawaii vacation matter is not a big deal. The bigger issue is Obama and the Democrats in Congress spending money like wild just like Bush and the GOP majority in Congress previously did, and looking out for pretty much the same interest groups, often to the detriment of this nation. Other than a few social issues, the two majority parties hardly differ. It's all about doling out the spoils once you get into office. I always though "conservative" meant a believer in fiscal responsibility, but when was the last time we saw this by either party?

Frankly, from what I have seen from both parties in recent years, I've grown darn weary of petty partisanship, whether in Congress, talk radio, or among the general public. It just clouds the deeper, more fundamental systematic problems this nation faces, problems no POUS or Congressional majority can fix as things currently exist in D.C.

C&CDean
12/23/2009, 01:30 PM
I think many of you might be surprised that going to Hawaii might be cheaper than them going to Chicago.

The amount of people who would be affected by the entourage the POTUS brings when he travels would more than likely cause a lot less problems in Hawaii. It might cost a few more bucks in jet fuel....but tying up traffic in Chicago and the amount of folks they know who would want to see them in Chicago and the logistics of the trip would cost the U.S. Tax Payer much more dough. Yeah they could stay in D.C. and just have everyone they know spend Christmas at the White House I guess. That's not what they chose to do. This was planned a long time ago is my guess.

Admit it, you entirely made this **** up.

1890MilesToNorman
12/23/2009, 01:37 PM
Merry Christmas Mr. President. Please load up your entire family & only take one jet, please.

They always take two Air Force One's, there's always a backup. Only the one he is one is AF1 though.

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 02:24 PM
Who gives a **** really? We can just print more money.

And I don't give a **** how many presidents did it before Mr. Spendsalot. **** ain't right for him to be calling us out and he can do whatever he wants because it's family. Whatever.

Fraggle145
12/23/2009, 02:58 PM
MOCK INDIGNATION!!! LOUD NOISES!!!

badger
12/23/2009, 03:26 PM
He should take the bus to Hawaii!

The back of the bus... OH WAIT! I meant the middle of the bus?

Huh? Huh? What what what?!

:mad: Ok, that was lame. I also don't care if Obama wants go to to Hawaii. It's one of our states, and it's not like you want the POTUS flying commercial. Security and stuff.

walkoffsooner
12/23/2009, 03:55 PM
Yea if I was potus and people are griping about airfare I would consider it a good year.

TUSooner
12/23/2009, 04:49 PM
It's nice to know our dear leader has the sense to be asking no, DEMANDING that CEOs across the country not use their company jets to travel to such luxurious places for personal trips. Meanwhile, Mr. Cult of Personality will be spending a very nice Christmas in Hawaii at our expense. Thanks doofus (i.e. George W Bush Part II). Maybe next time he can fly mama coach to the White House.

Merry ****ing Christmas.

Chicken****! (the post, I mean.)
Presidents do this kind of stuff all the time. And why not? They are the honchos of the biggest baddest and best country on earth. When you want to slam Obama, do it right, not for this bogus crap. :rolleyes:

JLEW1818
12/23/2009, 04:53 PM
i heard tebow was going with them

KABOOKIE
12/23/2009, 05:32 PM
Chicken****! (the post, I mean.)
Presidents do this kind of stuff all the time. And why not? They are the honchos of the biggest baddest and best country on earth. When you want to slam Obama, do it right, not for this bogus crap. :rolleyes:

When that dip**** shuts his mouth about extravagant spending then I'll lump in in with the "rest"

Sooner24
12/23/2009, 05:40 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-15749655/inside-the-obamas-winter-white-house-17278813

XingTheRubicon
12/23/2009, 06:32 PM
You mean I can go anywhere? Like say, Hawaii or some sh*t?
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5536/valmm.jpg (http://img694.imageshack.us/i/valmm.jpg/)
If you so choose, anywhere you want, Billy Ray...

A Sooner in Texas
12/23/2009, 08:33 PM

Obama could probably fly several more times to Hawaii and back and still not equal the number of gallons it took to fly W. to Crawford for his many, many, many, many, many, many, many visits.
I would have added more but my fingers were getting tired.

85Sooner
12/24/2009, 09:17 AM
MAybe he'll overrun the runway.

StoopTroup
12/24/2009, 10:26 AM
They always take two Air Force One's, there's always a backup. Only the one he is one is AF1 though.

OBAMASTALKER!:eek: :pop: :hot: :gary: