PDA

View Full Version : Heres One Dad thats gonna Have a merry Christmas

olevetonahill
12/22/2009, 06:50 PM
Looks like the Brazilian Courts are gonna Let him have His Boy Finally :cool:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091222/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_brazil_us_custody_battle

OUHOMER
12/22/2009, 07:59 PM
I hope the pull the rug out from under him again.

olevetonahill
12/22/2009, 08:31 PM
I hope the pull the rug out from under him again.

WHUT ??????

StoopTroup
12/23/2009, 09:47 AM
I don't think that Dad thinks it's going to be very Merry until he's got his Son on the Plane back to the U.S.

StoopTroup
12/23/2009, 09:50 AM
Also....

Until this is cleared up and the boy is returned....PBHO and the State Dept. should clearly state that U.S. Citizens shouldn't travel to Brazil with their Children. Then if they don't release the boy...more embargoes should follow.

This is a sad story at all levels of Humanity.

Pricetag
12/23/2009, 10:42 AM
I'm surprised some kind of violence hasn't been done to that man on one of his trips to Brazil to try to get his son.

A pox on the former step dad and his family. They've pulled about a half of a Dugard on that poor child.

adoniijahsooner
12/23/2009, 10:46 AM
Also....

Until this is cleared up and the boy is returned....PBHO and the State Dept. should clearly state that U.S. Citizens shouldn't travel to Brazil with their Children. Then if they don't release the boy...more embargoes should follow.

This is a sad story at all levels of Humanity.

My fiance is a legal immigrant from the Bahamas, but our child was born here. Everytime she says she wants to visit the bahamas with our daughter, I let her know I am dead set against it. Too many concerns about my baby not finding her back back to daddy.

I thought a parent needed the others permission to take a child out of the country, because of this sort of thing.

C&CDean
12/23/2009, 10:52 AM
This is why you don't marry foreigners. Especially bat-**** crazy foreigners.

adoniijahsooner
12/23/2009, 11:01 AM
This is why you don't marry foreigners. Especially bat-**** crazy foreigners.

Yeah, but island women know how to take care of their man. ;) :D

Boomer.....
12/23/2009, 11:03 AM
I watched this story on Dateline around a year ago. He has been fighting with his dead ex-wife's husband and his family for many years. The courts are corrupt down there and this is only one of many cases like this. In his case, some high ranking officials, senators, etc. from the US got involved and thank God, his son will finally be returned to him. The Brazilian family said that they would not appeal. It was a very touching story.

C&CDean
12/23/2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah? Just wait till you wake up some morning with your dick superglued to your leg after she thinks you've been catting around.

Boomer.....
12/23/2009, 11:05 AM
Yeah, but island women know how to take care of their man. ;) :D

I've heard fatties do too but you wont see me going there.

:D

adoniijahsooner
12/23/2009, 11:06 AM
Yeah? Just wait till you wake up some morning with your dick superglued to your leg after she thinks you've been catting around.

WTF? Someone gorilla glued your junk to your leg? :eek:

adoniijahsooner
12/23/2009, 11:07 AM
I've heard fatties do too but you wont see me going there.

:D

I love big women too! my ex wife was a tall slender beauty, but she was a basketcase. I had to try something different.