PDA

View Full Version : "Brothers"

JLEW1818
12/22/2009, 01:23 AM
movie

yall seen it? just went and saw it.. thought it was good.... its a movie that i could not watch twice tho..

thoughts.?

Crucifax Autumn
12/22/2009, 01:41 AM
I don't care for movies that don't motivate me to watch again. That and Toby as tough guy makes me laugh.

SteelClip49
12/22/2009, 06:53 AM
I saw it and was not impressed...very disappointed. Somehow Spiderman turning violent is like Barney the Dinosaur taking up politics...just doesn't make sense. Jake Gyllenhaal does a decent job and have always liked his acting. I totally didn't see the storyline turning out that way. That Monica Potter is one hot gal....HOT DAMN!!!

Boomer.....
12/22/2009, 09:49 AM
I thought it was pretty bad. From the preview it seemed like it was more suspenseful/scarier but that wasn't the case. The ending was horrible and didn't really wrap up anything. It just ended.

adoniijahsooner
12/22/2009, 01:22 PM
I saw it and was not impressed...very disappointed. Somehow Spiderman turning violent is like Barney the Dinosaur taking up politics...just doesn't make sense. Jake Gyllenhaal does a decent job and have always liked his acting. I totally didn't see the storyline turning out that way. That Monica Potter is one hot gal....HOT DAMN!!!

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2007/08/10/brokeback460.jpg

adoniijahsooner
12/22/2009, 01:23 PM
My fiance wants to see it, but based on the reviews I think we will pass until it comes out on dvd.

JLEW1818
12/22/2009, 05:23 PM
it was okay... I did keep thinking Spiderman during the movie

they could have made the brother/wife relationship stronger....

i give it a 5 of 10 ...

the kitchen scene was a great job of acting, IMO

they could have made this movie so much better.....

the ending did suck.. but how do u end a movie like this? i think they didn't realize that till the end