PDA

View Full Version : TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

setem
12/19/2009, 01:29 PM
WE JOUST....er...play Edward 40 Hands! Yes we are definitely playing some Edward 40 Hands!

Not a new game but it always makes for a fun evening!

Google it for a good time!

This should be interesting!

royalfan5
12/19/2009, 01:57 PM
Your idea of a good time, and mine are clearly widely divergent.

sooner ngintunr
12/19/2009, 02:00 PM
You can't even get real 40's in OK.

Stupid laws don't make any sense.

I'd have a hard time not pissing myself, I guess that's why you gotta pound 'em.

royalfan5
12/19/2009, 02:03 PM

I'd have a hard time not pissing myself, I guess that's why you gotta pound 'em.

When doing this in college, my roommate had his girlfriend hold and aim for him. That was the best solution I saw for that conundrum.

sooner ngintunr
12/19/2009, 02:06 PM
When doing this in college, my roommate had his girlfriend hold and aim for him. That was the best solution I saw for that conundrum.

Heh, sucks to be single.

Suprised someone who actually had a GF was playing Edward 40 hands. LOL, I keed.

setem
12/19/2009, 03:03 PM

Oh you poor bastard!:P You underestimate the lengths my friends and I will go to get proper ****ed!

The reason we are calibrating(like we need a reason) is our friends birthday is today. He works in Dallas but lives here so he will be providing us with Texas 40oz beverages! We are degree holding citezens...well I will be soon enough...but all of us are educated enough to know that playing 40 hands with Oklahoma **** would pointless and no fun at all because you have to pee but you are no where near getting a buzz!

I love being young!

PhilTLL
12/19/2009, 10:37 PM
I thought this was leading to "...is the GREAAAAAAATEST, day I've eeeeever known."

setem
12/20/2009, 01:14 AM
I won EFH today! I finished before everyone!

GO ME!

yermom
12/20/2009, 03:33 AM
I thought this was leading to "...is the GREAAAAAAATEST, day I've eeeeever known."

i was hearing that as well

setem
12/20/2009, 10:47 AM

I bet every morning Billy Corgan wakes up with Jessica Simpson in his bed he sings that! She is not my cup of tea but she def toooo hot for him and I am not saying I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers either. I just do not find her all that attractive.

yermom
12/20/2009, 11:31 AM
he can do better

ugh.

the_ouskull
12/20/2009, 07:40 PM

If I knew how this internet thing worked, I'd take pics of the Mickey's 40's in my fridge to prove you wrong. Instead, this will have to do...

You are wrong.

the_ouskull

Boomer.....
12/20/2009, 09:28 PM
I bet every morning Billy Corgan wakes up with Jessica Simpson in his bed he sings that! She is not my cup of tea but she def toooo hot for him and I am not saying I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers either. I just do not find her all that attractive.

You are crazy!

Petro-Sooner
12/20/2009, 10:44 PM
I gotta ask. WTH is Edward 40 Hands?

setem
12/20/2009, 11:42 PM
Edward 40 hands is pretty self explanatory! You duct tape 40oz beers to your hands and attempt to finish them before trouble ensues. Trouble could be defines as urinating one yourself, puking and other random things but puking and peeing are the big issues you gotta deal with.

We were going for speed and I won. Not many folks can stick with me in a chugging contest. Needless to say I was feeling awesome!

sooner ngintunr
12/21/2009, 11:28 AM
If I knew how this internet thing worked, I'd take pics of the Mickey's 40's in my fridge to prove you wrong. Instead, this will have to do...

You are wrong.

the_ouskull

Never have seen them in the Tulsa area. I would love to know where to get some. I have only seen the Big Mouths. Someone let me know if they have a place that has them around Tulsa.

Of course I have seen the 3.2 fortys (not Mickey's) in the kum and go, wtfp of drinking malt liquor if its only 3.2. Never quite understood that one.

StoopTroup
12/21/2009, 11:30 AM
Tape a pint of OVJ to each hand and videotape it.

I'd like to see that. :D