View Full Version : article on former Sooner Chase Beeler

SanJoaquinSooner
12/19/2009, 12:16 PM
http://www.newschief.com/article/20091219/APS/912190582

StoopTroup
12/19/2009, 01:08 PM
I think they've gotten to him....

Maybe they should do an intervention. :D

Beeler got the maximum 20 tickets for his mother to distribute and figures he'll have close to 30 family members at the game in El Paso, Texas. He has had to lay down a few ground rules for his family members come game day.

"I don't want any OU paraphernalia externally visible," he said. "If they want to wear something underneath like some OU boxers or an OU T-shirt or something like that, that's fine. I won't have any way of verifying this but no cheering for OU either. Silent under the bleachers clapping maybe, but that's it."

Crucifax Autumn
12/19/2009, 11:59 PM
What's he gonna do if they DO show up in OU gear? Charge the stands and toss 'em out? If he was my relative his little rules would be heartily ignored.

sooner518
12/20/2009, 10:21 AM
cool article. wish the guy nothing but the best. well, I wish that we stomp him to the ground all day on the way to the QB, and that his family cheers loudly for the Sooners.

but after that, I wish him nothing but the best :D

IronHorseSooner
12/20/2009, 11:01 AM
Hey, if I got a full ride to Stanford, I would take it too. Heck, I got a full ride to Syracuse, and took it, too! I would say go easy on the guy.