PDA

View Full Version : incoming freshmen

misplacedsooner
12/19/2009, 11:55 AM
what incoming freshmen (or jc/transfers) do you see stepping up and starting or contributing right away? we return alot of talent and have alot coming in...anyone that can walk in and take someones spot? thoughts from the crowd? speculation?

StoopTroup
12/19/2009, 12:01 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Crucifax Autumn
12/19/2009, 11:56 PM
I'm looking to set some records in my first season.

misplacedsooner
12/20/2009, 12:04 AM
dang, i wondered when and if anyone was gonna post up anything on this subject...began to wonder if id posted it in the wrong spot or if nobody really cared to conversate on the subject. if i have posted this incorrectly please move it to the proper area. i thought this may turn into a nice thread.

misplacedsooner
12/20/2009, 12:04 AM
dang, i wondered when and if anyone was gonna post up anything on this subject...began to wonder if id posted it in the wrong spot or if nobody really cared to conversate on the subject. if i have posted this incorrectly please move it to the proper area. i thought this may turn into a nice thread.

misplacedsooner
12/20/2009, 12:05 AM

misplacedsooner
12/20/2009, 12:06 AM

misplacedsooner
12/20/2009, 12:07 AM

gaylordfan1
12/20/2009, 01:09 AM
Post it three more times and you will have everyones attention.... 5 posts of the same thing got my attention.

misplacedsooner
12/20/2009, 01:19 AM
sorry, it kept timing out and i didnt think it was posting...never had that problem before.