PDA

View Full Version : Definition of true love

Speer
12/17/2009, 11:08 AM
Booking my UT wife's plane travel to Pasadena with my OU fan frequent flier miles.

yermom
12/17/2009, 11:14 AM
true love would be taking her to the Sun Bowl and sparing her the pain of watching Bama roll the wh0rns ;)

soonersam
12/17/2009, 11:17 AM
That's very non-OJ of ya!!!

Sasakwa
12/17/2009, 11:19 AM
She must be really hot.

Half a Hundred
12/17/2009, 11:22 AM
If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_m6argEAskk0/Sb_KsrWTx6I/AAAAAAAAAAk/W-WDl_T-dTg/s400/wayne_campbell.jpg

BoulderSooner79
12/17/2009, 11:47 AM
If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_m6argEAskk0/Sb_KsrWTx6I/AAAAAAAAAAk/W-WDl_T-dTg/s400/wayne_campbell.jpg

I blew chunks on my first date with my wife to be - really !

unbiasedtruth
12/17/2009, 12:15 PM

blew chunks on the 1st date with my wife, on the shoulder of I-80 just east of Council Bluff, Iowa. glad to puke all those nerves up....

she watched in the rearview mirror too, caught her peeking....

this was a few minutes after buyig a coca-cola to try to calm my stomach and.... uh lady supplies for her....

met her on ESPN Top 25 board back in 2000-2001

Boomer!!
12/17/2009, 12:23 PM
Booking my UT wife's plane travel to Pasadena with my OU fan frequent flier miles.

She is going to be in for one big disappointment. The tide is going to roll all over them.

Boomer Sooner!

badger
12/17/2009, 12:32 PM
As a joke, you should re-direct her plane to San Diego and give her Holiday Bowl tickets :D

GottaHavePride
12/17/2009, 12:46 PM
True love is, indeed, the most noble cause in the world. But that's not what he said! HE distinctly said "to blave", which as we all know means "to bluff"!

http://zembla.cementhorizon.com/archives/MiracleMax.jpg

jumperstop
12/17/2009, 01:28 PM
blew chunks on the 1st date with my wife, on the shoulder of I-80 just east of Council Bluff, Iowa. glad to puke all those nerves up....

she watched in the rearview mirror too, caught her peeking....

this was a few minutes after buyig a coca-cola to try to calm my stomach and.... uh lady supplies for her....

met her on ESPN Top 25 board back in 2000-2001

What a hot first date....

I know the feeling about you lady though. My woman is a poke, and it sometimes causes problems but OSU sucks most of the time so it's not that hard. If I had to watch her team play for the title while we were in the sun bowl, I don't know if I could do it.

StoopTroup
12/17/2009, 01:30 PM

Are you going with her? Then it's true Love. If you're not....

She must be hawt. :D

Speer
12/17/2009, 02:25 PM
Are you going with her? Then it's true Love. If you're not....

She must be hawt. :D

I would never consider going with her. I've had all the UT crap I can stand this year and somebody has to stay back to watch the kiddos.

We fight about 2 things: in-laws and football. In-laws we can't fix, but we can watch the game in separate places. Shipping her to LA for the game was the loving thing to do.

And yes, she is hot.

unbiasedtruth
12/17/2009, 02:42 PM
What a hot first date....

I know the feeling about you lady though. My woman is a poke, and it sometimes causes problems but OSU sucks most of the time so it's not that hard. If I had to watch her team play for the title while we were in the sun bowl, I don't know if I could do it.

lets just say that 1st date was 5 days long...... ;)

She is a CU grad and we were at the game in in 2007 in Boulder.... big time suckitude for me, she hated me in the 1st half, loves me forever by the end of the game....

She is starting to be even a bigger OU fan now than CU. She loves Norman almost as much as Boulder, thinks OU fans are far better tha CU fans, and this year for the 1st time since we have been together we didnt make it to a CU game, not even in Austin 3 hours south, but did attend 4 OU games.....

ouduckhunter
12/17/2009, 02:47 PM
Love hurts..... :D

1890MilesToNorman
12/17/2009, 03:03 PM
I think you are confusing love with whipped?

Can you really love a UT fan? I don't think so.

Blues1
12/17/2009, 03:07 PM
I would never consider going with her. I've had all the UT crap I can stand this year and somebody has to stay back to watch the kiddos.

We fight about 2 things: in-laws and football. In-laws we can't fix, but we can watch the game in separate places. Shipping her to LA for the game was the loving thing to do.

And yes, she is hot.

You're a Better Man than most.....(For sure Texas fans will help The LA Economy ~ Hope she come home Very Sad ---- :)

TheUnnamedSooner
12/17/2009, 03:11 PM
I blew chunks on my first date with my wife to be - really !

Chunks is my dog.

soonerguild
12/17/2009, 10:52 PM
All you guys should've just gotten with a Sooner like I did, it makes life a lot easier.

All kidding aside, being married to a whorn is one thing, but paying for her trip is another. I would have told her to donate plasma or gather soda cans or something, but I know for sure I'm not working my butt off in med school to finance a ut trip. Hawt or not, you're a bigger man than me.

Crucifax Autumn
12/17/2009, 11:01 PM
I'd have told her to walk.

Fraggle145
12/17/2009, 11:05 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.

soonerloyal
12/18/2009, 09:48 AM
Naw, you did a very loving and selfless thing.

Selfless until she comes home a'crying from the awesome beatdown her team will have taken and the heartbreak of smashed dreams for a 'Horn Crystal Trophy overwhelms her.

Then you can laff yer a$$ off and the payout will be aaaalllll worth it.
:D

olevetonahill
12/18/2009, 11:26 AM

Yall did Notice this dint ya ?

Its a One way ticket
Good Jorb

kustang619
12/18/2009, 02:52 PM
true love would be taking her to the Sun Bowl and sparing her the pain of watching Bama roll the wh0rns ;)

Touche'