PDA

View Full Version : Maybee.....

madillsoonerfan5353
12/16/2009, 06:24 PM
Todd knows what he is talking about and maybee McCoy will say the ****ing Lions and come back for his last year! That would be great, but I guess I need to stop drinking the kool-aide! I think that Sam getting hurt helped him because the deadskins will be getting a new coach and all the players will have to learn the system together!

:gary:

As it stands right now, defensive players and offensive tackles rule the top 10, with a quarterback and safety thrown in the mix as well.

Detroit LionsRecord: 2-11
Gerald McCoy*, DT, OklahomaThe Lions are in dire need of a difference-maker along the defensive front, and McCoy is the prototypical 3-technique with the quick first step and power to make a living in opposing backfields.

Washington RedskinsRecord: 4-9
Sam Bradford*, QB, OklahomaSurgery on his throwing shoulder and concerns about the scheme he played in at Oklahoma caused Bradford to fall behind Locker on our board. On the other hand, Bradford has the physical tools and football IQ to quickly develop into an effective starting NFL quarterback.

Seattle SeahawksRecord: 5-8
Trent Williams, OT, OklahomaWilliams moved from the right to the left side this year, and while he didn't fare as well this season as he had in previous seasons, he is capable of quickly developing into an effective NFL starting right tackle. He is a tough run-blocker who drives his feet once in position, and he can hold his own in pass protection when his footwork is sound.

Arizona CardinalsRecord: 8-5
Jermaine Gresham, TE, OklahomaGresham missed the entire 2009 season with a knee injury, and he doesn't offer much as a run-blocker. However, our film evaluation makes it clear he has what it to takes to develop into one of the most productive and dangerous receiving tight ends in the league.

badger
12/16/2009, 06:55 PM
I think McCoy is too nice of a guy to be a big baby like Eli Manning was about the Chargers. Detroit has a great Thanksgiving Day tradition and their fans will support them if they ever show any glimmer of life again.

The Skins have a strong fanbase in D.C. and it would be nice place for Sammie to land.

I have disliked Seattle since Holmgren left Green Bay for there, but there is some security about that franchise knowing that Paul Allen (the other Microsoft guy) is the owner. He only bought the team to keep it from moving. Thus, I don't hate them nearly as much (and Holmgren is pseudo-retired anyways).

Gresham to Zona is intriguing... and that franchise sucks, don't buy the Super Bowl hype The second that team starts losing the fans will bolt.I would rather see him go somewhere else.

Also, Todd never knows what he is talking about, if you're referring to ESPN's Todd :D

BoulderSooner79
12/16/2009, 07:01 PM
I don't think the league would allow Gresham to go to Zona. Fitzgerald/Boldin/Breston/Gresham ? - that just wouldn't be fair and would evoke some sort of anti-competitive clause :D

soonervegas
12/16/2009, 07:56 PM
This thread is funny. My wife and I were talking about Gresham in the car today and I said some team like "Indy or Arizona" is going to steal Gresham at the end of the 1st round and make it ridiculous for opposing squads with the already estalblished receiving threats.

JLEW1818
12/16/2009, 08:00 PM
I've said from the beginning, the skins will draft Bradford

just a matter of time ..

like ummmm a Thursday night in April

yermom
12/16/2009, 08:09 PM
Gresham to AZ would be cool

or Minnesota :D

i don't want Bradford in Washington :(

or really any of our guys in Detriot...

JLEW1818
12/16/2009, 08:10 PM
i don't want Sam there either... just seems so easy tho??

the uniform similar... him being Indian... LOL..... idk why

Jacie
12/16/2009, 10:09 PM
I heard Holmgren was lobbying to become the next Cleveland Browns head coach.

SPuL
12/16/2009, 11:56 PM
i don't want Sam there either... just seems so easy tho??

the uniform similar... him being Indian... LOL..... idk why

native american. :D

Sasakwa
12/17/2009, 11:24 AM
he didn't fare as well this season as he had in previous seasons

He might, you know, just maybe, have a little better surrounding cast in the NFL.

soonerguild
12/17/2009, 11:29 AM
Concerns about our scheme, our offense was as pro-style as it got last year.

What is that?

beer4me
12/17/2009, 11:40 AM
native american. :D

NDN