PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else.....

sooner59
12/15/2009, 12:58 AM
Kind of disappointed that Bobby Bowden isn't going to be coaching next year in Norman?

I sort of wanted to see him have to walk on to Owen Field and realize he is about dominated and hear from way up in the stands.....

DADGUMMIT!!! :D

I feel they will be better once he is gone anyway. And now that Mark Stoops took over for Mickey Andrews, we might have a game on our hands.

King Barry's Back
12/15/2009, 03:24 AM
We've owned BB, going 4-0 against him going back to 1976. 3-0 with a NC against him in the Orange Bowl.

Would be nice if he were doing a farewell tour in 2010, and the Sooner Nation could wish him well in his retirement, but I guess we'll just have to beat up on Fisher instead.

Hey, will next year be the first time two Stoops brothers have met on opposite sides of the football field?

I can't think of another time.

Guess Mark's family will be staying at the new Bob Stoops spread in Norman. Would like to be a bug on the wall, there.

AlbqSooner
12/15/2009, 05:38 AM
I was looking forward to his coming to Norman. I was hoping the fans would yell DAD - GUMMIT back and forth instead of Boomer - Sooner.

Blues1
12/15/2009, 12:49 PM
IF Espn game Day comes to Norman for Florida State...? ~ I could see lots of Signs of "Bring Bobby Back" ~~~~ :)

OK2U
12/15/2009, 01:49 PM
I was looking forward to his coming to Norman. I was hoping the fans would yell DAD - GUMMIT back and forth instead of Boomer - Sooner.
That's awesome.

Dio
12/15/2009, 04:45 PM
Instead we'll just have to yell "Snitches get stitches", re: the Balogun deal.

SbOrOiNaEnR
12/15/2009, 05:14 PM
Hey, will next year be the first time two Stoops brothers have met on opposite sides of the football field?

Not if someone's backyard in Youngstown, OH counts as a football field.

mightysooner
12/15/2009, 09:11 PM
I think Bowden retired BECAUSE he knew he had to play in Norman next year. I would too.