PDA

View Full Version : **** Job Offer

picasso
12/13/2009, 09:15 PM
Has anyone ever been offered what they consider to be their "dream **** job" but had to decline for whatever reason? Like let's say it's half-way across the country in a city with a very high cost of living and you just don't have the finances to move, or you can't uproot your family, or you're committed to something else for a period of time in which the **** job won't be available when you are, etc?

How did you or would you handle such a thing? Would you just screw it all and do whatever you had to do to take the **** job?

Turd_Ferguson
12/13/2009, 09:41 PM
I took a **** job once. Turns out, I couldn't **** like I thought I could ****. **** jobs are only for the ones that can **** and **** and ****.

StoopTroup
12/13/2009, 09:52 PM
I turned down a job at The Louvre. They wanted me to fix some old **** they had laying around and I decided to paint houses here instead. I hated French Fries...anyway.

picasso
12/13/2009, 10:12 PM
I turned down a job at The Louvre. They wanted me to fix some old **** they had laying around and I decided to paint houses here instead. I hated French Fries...anyway.

Why that was very artsy of you.

Petro-Sooner
12/14/2009, 02:36 PM
While not my dream job I DO have an interview set up this week!!!!!!!!! I'm pumped!