PDA

View Full Version : Sharing your Hooch from the Bottleneck?

adoniijahsooner
12/11/2009, 09:54 AM
I'm not a drinker, but I would like someone who is a connoisseur in the alcohol arts to explain the practice of one man drinking from the bottleneck and then passing it off to his chum for a healthy guzzle. Does the hooch purify the man fluids that are being passed backwards and forwards? Saw this alot growing up and in movies, and I think it's gross.

kbsooner21
12/11/2009, 10:11 AM
I think it's just common courtesy.

adoniijahsooner
12/11/2009, 10:17 AM
I think it's just common courtesy.

Whatever happened to 2 guys 2 cups? Instead of the ole 2 guys 1 bottleneck routine?

kbsooner21
12/11/2009, 10:32 AM
Whatever happened to 2 guys 2 cups? Instead of the ole 2 guys 1 bottleneck routine?

I don't like sharing anymore than the next guy, but if my buddy is out and says "hey man, let me get a pull" I'm going to pass the hooch :D

SoonerBorn68
12/11/2009, 10:40 AM
:les: GIT'CHER OWN BEER!

C&CDean
12/11/2009, 11:08 AM
Beer? No ****ing way.

Hooch? If you're somewhere where glasses aren't available then it's alright.

I used to attend some Mexican weddings when I lived in Tucson. The men would go outside and pass a stone jug of "bacanora" (homemade tequila) around. I remember a couple times they also had stone cups to drink your bacanora from.

And since you brought up man juice, do you think two boys diddling each other is OK? If so, sharing a bottle of hooch wouldn't be a big deal at all. Just sayin'.

Harry Beanbag
12/11/2009, 11:08 AM
We do it all the time. Bourbon and whiskey work best for this, and standing around a campfire/fire pit it just seems natural.

adoniijahsooner
12/11/2009, 11:25 AM
We do it all the time. Bourbon and whiskey work best for this, and standing around a campfire/fire pit it just seems natural.

I would share a canteen, if i was lost in the sahara desert and my buddy had no water; but even then I would tell him not to put his lips around the bottle.

SoonerBK
12/11/2009, 12:15 PM
Now that is a great thread title!

olevetonahill
12/11/2009, 01:40 PM
Passin the Jug of OVJ is appropriate, AS long as every one has Mastered the Art of No Backwash :D

Chuck Bao
12/11/2009, 02:06 PM
Heh! I remember hauling hay during my teenage years and the hay crew all drank out of one tin cup. I don't even know if that tin cup was ever washed during a summer. But, that was the best tasting water ever.

My friend Nope only drinks water from plastic bottles. He never uses a drinking glass. We use the same plastic water bottles over and over again as we don't want to create unnecessary landfill.

OUDoc
12/11/2009, 02:35 PM
And since you brought up man juice, do you think two boys diddling each other is OK?

We do it all the time and standing around a campfire/fire pit it just seems natural.

:eek:

TUSooner
12/11/2009, 02:36 PM
I'm not a drinker, but I would like someone who is a connoisseur in the alcohol arts to explain the practice of one man drinking from the bottleneck and then passing it off to his chum for a healthy guzzle. Does the hooch purify the man fluids that are being passed backwards and forwards? Saw this alot growing up and in movies, and I think it's gross.

I know this is kinda picky, but you don't ask a "connoisseur" about swigging off a bottle of booze. :rolleyes: ;)

I am not a conoisseur, but drinking from the same bottle of spiritous liquor is absolutely not a problem....assuming, as Vet says, you have mastered the backwash issue.

Harry Beanbag
12/11/2009, 03:53 PM
I would share a canteen, if i was lost in the sahara desert and my buddy had no water; but even then I would tell him not to put his lips around the bottle.

Prude. ;)

Fraggle145
12/11/2009, 04:15 PM
If the ethanol is above 70% (140 proof) or above chances are no common bacteria etc, from the biofilms in your mouth are are living through that.

Even at 40% not much is going to be living.

SicEmBaylor
12/11/2009, 07:16 PM

I couldn't agree more.

olevetonahill
12/11/2009, 07:53 PM
Yall that are against this . Yer either Punanies or Homophobes which is it ?

adoniijahsooner
12/11/2009, 08:01 PM
Yall that are against this . Yer either Punanies or Homophobes which is it ?

Maybe a tad bit of the latter.

olevetonahill
12/11/2009, 08:09 PM
Hell 2 years ago when I showed up at the 1st TG with the OVJ that Jug got passed around FAST , I didnt get 5 Feet from the truck before I were Swamped .:cool:

Hell Real men Just wipe the Mouth of the Bottle off with their shirt sleeve, If they worried about Germs and shat

Breadburner
12/11/2009, 08:18 PM

What if I got bit on the pecker by a rattlesnake......:D

C&CDean
12/11/2009, 08:23 PM

You're gonna ****ing die.

olevetonahill
12/11/2009, 08:26 PM

Id say ya shouldnta been tryin to **** that dayum snake

adoniijahsooner
12/12/2009, 07:43 AM
Last week a buddy of mine gave me a machete; so I would put it to good use.

Breadburner
12/12/2009, 07:55 AM
Heh......

StoopTroup
12/12/2009, 04:41 PM
If your standing outside a Mexican Gay Bar and they start passing the jug...I'd probably start asking why the hell you were hanging around the MGB...and I'd probably get you a glass at the next Tailgate.