PDA

View Full Version : Colt Has a Problem...

sooner59
12/10/2009, 06:43 PM
Saying s*** that makes sense while a camera is on him. First he says there were 15 seconds left on the last play against Nebraska while there were only 8.

Now he just won the Walter Camp award for the second straight year. He justified it by saying that they are playing for the title this year and they were 1 second away from winning a championship last year. He said "winning", not "playing in".

WTF? Did I miss something? Big 12 Championship maybe? He just assumes that if they get by Tech last year, they would have beaten Florida. LOL. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he didn't mean it like that and probably just got nervous on TV and that is what came out.

badger
12/10/2009, 06:45 PM
Lol - one second away of winning the championship last year, one second away from losing the championship this year :rolleyes:

(the Big 12 championship, that is. they're gonna get rolled come January)

GKeeper316
12/10/2009, 06:45 PM
he's as dumb and useless as his coach.

sooner59
12/10/2009, 07:09 PM
Troy Aikman just said "Hook'em Horns".......I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Crucifax Autumn
12/10/2009, 07:19 PM
Troy's a dooshbag.

TXBOOMER
12/10/2009, 07:33 PM
Troy says whatever keeps him popular in the room he is in. He is a self-serving piece of shat.

rawlingsHOH
12/10/2009, 07:38 PM
I just don't understand how Colt could win an award.

?

Maybe a team award at their end of season banquet, "Longhorns Most Valuable QB", or "Coach Brown's Award for Hustle and Leadership", or something, but a NATIONAL award? Oh for crying out loud!

A Sooner in Texas
12/10/2009, 07:44 PM
Sam couldn't win it this year, so the best of the second best was chosen.

rawlingsHOH
12/10/2009, 07:58 PM
Sam couldn't win it this year, so the best of the second best was chosen.
Second best in the Big 12 south? Arguably.

Frozen Sooner
12/10/2009, 08:04 PM
Saying s*** that makes sense while a camera is on him. First he says there were 15 seconds left on the last play against Nebraska while there were only 8.

Now he just won the Walter Camp award for the second straight year. He justified it by saying that they are playing for the title this year and they were 1 second away from winning a championship last year. He said "winning", not "playing in".

WTF? Did I miss something? Big 12 Championship maybe? He just assumes that if they get by Tech last year, they would have beaten Florida. LOL. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he didn't mean it like that and probably just got nervous on TV and that is what came out.

He's also assuming that they would have beaten Missouri the second time they played them.

Then again, does it surprise anyone that Texas players are entitled pieces of **** who refuse to believe that they could ever be actually beaten?

VA Sooner
12/11/2009, 12:42 AM
Title game will tell all... looking forward to it!

And to McCoy and Shipley graduating. Hasn't Shipley been around for 8 years? He's approaching BYU player age.