PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts from one dude to another...

setem
12/10/2009, 01:04 AM
I got my friends gifts last year for Christmas. The main reason I got them presents was that when I was shopping for the family the perfect gifts were cheaply priced and right in front of me, so i got them. I was thinking about it today and I know I am not required to give them a gift but I want to. I am pretty sure I have come up with the the perfect gift from bro to bro!

15 dollars.

1-5dollar bill and 10 singles.

Buy a Christmas card, write something funny or ****ty in it and then then put the money inside and deliver. The 15 dollars is to be used as a group with yourself and the recipients. The 5 dollars for the cover at the strip club and the singles are to be distributed to their favorite strippers or the just got a half price lap dance! It literally is the the gift that keeps on giving!

Thoughts?

12/10/2009, 01:15 AM
Really depends on the relationship. For my best bud, I gave him a framed pic of us many years ago in our Boy Scouts uniforms. There were around 10 of us in the photos. It still hangs on his wall, some 17 years later.

I vote something sentimental.

Maybe a college pic.

proud gonzo
12/10/2009, 01:29 AM
oh yeah, setem's classy. :rolleyes:

setem
12/10/2009, 01:33 AM
Really depends on the relationship. For my best bud, I gave him a framed pic of us many years ago in our Boy Scouts uniforms. There were around 10 of us in the photos. It still hangs on his wall, some 17 years later.

I vote something sentimental.

Maybe a college pic.

I wish I had the picture my friends dad took of us a while back after a pick up football game. We all looked pretty rough but it was a great picture!

tommieharris91
12/10/2009, 01:33 AM
I got my friends gifts last year for Christmas. The main reason I got them presents was that when I was shopping for the family the perfect gifts were cheaply priced and right in front of me, so i got them. I was thinking about it today and I know I am not required to give them a gift but I want to. I am pretty sure I have come up with the the perfect gift from bro to bro!

15 dollars.

1-5dollar bill and 10 singles.

Buy a Christmas card, write something funny or ****ty in it and then then put the money inside and deliver. The 15 dollars is to be used as a group with yourself and the recipients. The 5 dollars for the cover at the strip club and the singles are to be distributed to their favorite strippers or the just got a half price lap dance! It literally is the the gift that keeps on giving!

Thoughts?

Herpes is definitely not a gift you want to give to a dude.

Collier11
12/10/2009, 01:38 AM
Well if you are into the whole spirit of Christmas that might not be appropriate, if you dont care...do what you gotta do. I only have one friend I buy for, other than that it is all family. The only friend I buy for is my best friend from college and weve been friends for 10 years now

OUHOMER
12/10/2009, 05:55 AM
I say just give them a reach around and call it good

12/10/2009, 06:39 AM
By that, what might you mean, Willis?