PDA

View Full Version : SunnySooner and SaucySooner.....

SteelClip49
12/9/2009, 01:52 PM
my apologies to my remark in a previous thread. I totally had no idea there were more than 2 frequent female posters.

Just because some are doesn't mean all are obviously. I have come to the realization that women 30+ are more sane, intelligent and better to have normal conversations with. Women my age and younger can be like that to but it's like finding a Waldo out of a mass of 23-29 year olds.

But I apologize regarding that statement of mine...just a heat of the moment opinion and reliever.

Collier11
12/9/2009, 02:48 PM
Racist!

swardboy
12/9/2009, 04:12 PM
Hell hath no fury like a.....wait, what are we talking about here?

SunnySooner
12/9/2009, 07:30 PM
It's all good, hun, I know people don't really expect women on CFB boards. Men are always shocked when I talk football with them and actually make a little sense or know player's names/positions. But there are more of us than you might think. I'm actually more obsessed than my hubby, he's a huge fan, just doesn't get as much into the minutiae as me. So he asks me for injury reports, depth chart changes, etc. Yes, he's a lucky man.:P :D ;)

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2009, 07:33 PM
my apologies to my remark in a previous thread. I totally had no idea there were more than 2 frequent female posters.

Just because some are doesn't mean all are obviously. I have come to the realization that women 30+ are more sane, intelligent and better to have normal conversations with. Women my age and younger can be like that to but it's like finding a Waldo out of a mass of 23-29 year olds.

But I apologize regarding that statement of mine...just a heat of the moment opinion and reliever.

There's more than 2. Badger and Tailwind come to mind...

1890MilesToNorman
12/9/2009, 07:33 PM
Sunny makes a dang fine center. :D

SunnySooner
12/9/2009, 07:42 PM
Sunny makes a dang fine center. :D

LOL!! Although I may be a bit insulted that you think I have the heft to play on the Oline. I choose to believe that's NOT what you meant, right??;) :D :D

1890MilesToNorman
12/9/2009, 07:44 PM
LOL, you could also play tight end if ya wanted too. ;)

:D:D

SunnySooner
12/9/2009, 07:55 PM
LOL, you could also play tight end if ya wanted too. ;)

:D:D

Hee, hee, thanks, that sounds much better!!!:P :D

GottaHavePride
12/9/2009, 08:17 PM
There's more than 2. Badger and Tailwind come to mind...

And BSG, VK, PG, LilSooner, Brat...

proud gonzo
12/9/2009, 08:50 PM
*ahem* :mad:

Chick, Shamu, MamaMia, Phxsooner, Mjcpr...

A Sooner in Texas
12/9/2009, 09:05 PM
Waves to indicate yet another female on the SF board.

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2009, 09:07 PM
Waves to indicate yet another female on the SF board.

I think I've told you this before, but I'm going to say it again. I am a big big fan of Conroe.

btk108
12/9/2009, 09:14 PM
minutiae?....stop making words up!

A Sooner in Texas
12/9/2009, 09:17 PM
I think I've told you this before, but I'm going to say it again. I am a big big fan of Conroe.

You little flirt, you. ;)

I cover the city for our newspaper. Just got back from three hours of a city council meeting, then writing a story.
I know one guy here who used to be big in paintball tourneys. But three kids later (in the space of four years) he's just not quite as invested.
I've been here 17 years and Conroe's grown a hell of a lot over the years. It's a nice place to live, but it still doesn't compare with my hometown of Bartlesville, or for that matter, OKC, Tulsa, Norman, and many other places in Okla. :)

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2009, 09:21 PM

I cover the city for our newspaper. Just got back from three hours of a city council meeting, then writing a story.
I know one guy here who used to be big in paintball tourneys. But three kids later (in the space of four years) he's just not quite as invested.
I've been here 17 years and Conroe's grown a hell of a lot over the years. It's a nice place to live, but it still doesn't compare with my hometown of Bartlesville, or for that matter, OKC, Tulsa, Norman, and many other places in Okla. :)

My team practices at a local field there. I had a friend a few years ago at Baylor with a boat and we'd take it down to Lake Conroe nearly every weekend one summer.

It's just a really nice and fun little city.

A Sooner in Texas
12/9/2009, 09:37 PM
It is a nice and fun. Glad you like it. :)

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2009, 09:45 PM
It is a nice and fun. Glad you like it. :)

So, back to me being flirty...
I have a rule about journalists, but rules are meant to be broken, and I'm a bad bad boy. ;)

How you doin'?
:texan:

proud gonzo
12/9/2009, 09:47 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

A Sooner in Texas
12/9/2009, 09:48 PM
So, back to me being flirty...

How you doin'?
:texan:

I'm sure you like 'em a lot younger than me. :P But next time you're in Conroe, I'd be happy to buy you a beer.

Boomer.....
12/9/2009, 10:04 PM
And BSG, VK, PG, LilSooner, Brat...

When was the last time BSG posted here? Lil and Brat barely do.

You all forgot about meoveryouxinfinity and Melo.

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2009, 10:05 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Don't be jealous. I knew you were taken. ;)

Partial Qualifier
12/9/2009, 10:12 PM

I got lost in the outskirts of Conroe, TX, driving a girl home from a double-date. I was in my friend's car -- took the girl home, thought i knew my way back, went 15 miles out of the way and started driving around in circles, basically, until I had to pull over and (before cellphones) call for help. :O

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2009, 10:12 PM
I got lost in the outskirts of Conroe, TX, driving a girl home from a double-date. I was in my friend's car -- took the girl home, thought i knew my way back, went 15 miles out of the way and started driving around in circles, basically, until I had to pull over and (before cellphones) call for help. :O

Was it overcast?

Collier11
12/9/2009, 10:46 PM
I think I've told you this before, but I'm also a woman.

Duh!

Collier11
12/9/2009, 10:47 PM
You all forgot about meoveryouxinfinity

I thought that was a dude :eek:

btk108
12/9/2009, 10:49 PM
ouduckhunter is a female....

Petro-Sooner
12/9/2009, 10:51 PM
I didnt know mjcpr was a chick.

A Sooner in Texas
12/9/2009, 11:18 PM

Even as long as I've been here, and having been everywhere in this county to cover stories, I could still get lost on some of the roads around here...and there are roads around here where no one wants to get lost.

Curly Bill
12/9/2009, 11:31 PM
I didnt know mjcpr was a chick.

I know, right?

Chuck Bao
12/9/2009, 11:45 PM
Proud Gonzo was my girlfriend. I have proposed marriage to her, but she turned me down because she couldn't handle a distant relationship. That opera singer fella that she is fixated on has a set of pipes but I think I could take him in leg wrestling.

I would love to ask Tailwind out on a date, but I'm afraid that Flag would totally kick my ***. And if he didn't, Tailwind probably would.

I also got the hots for Sunny. You the bomb. If your husband serving in Iraq ever sees this, I'm the bomb.

Petro-Sooner
12/9/2009, 11:49 PM
Tailwind and Flag are a couple? Man. Learn something new everyday.

Curly Bill
12/9/2009, 11:51 PM
Tailwind and Flag are a couple? Man. Learn something new everyday.

Now that I knew. :D

JohnnyMack
12/10/2009, 12:22 AM
I ate at a Whataburger in Conroe last week.

Collier11
12/10/2009, 12:24 AM
did you have whatasquirts shortly after?

JohnnyMack
12/10/2009, 12:45 AM
Nope. Went to something called Bucee's or something like that and ate some beef jerky and chocolate covered pecans.

God bless America!

the_ouskull
12/10/2009, 01:46 AM
LOL!! Although I may be a bit insulted that you think I have the heft to play on the Oline. I choose to believe that's NOT what you meant, right??;) :D :D

One HARDLY has to be hefty to be an offensive lineperson.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/dec/08/i-love-to-hit-people/

:D

Bonus: I know her younger sister. We hung a lot in college. Great family...

the_ouskull

SunnySooner
12/10/2009, 07:46 AM
One HARDLY has to be hefty to be an offensive lineperson.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/dec/08/i-love-to-hit-people/

Bonus: I know her younger sister. We hung a lot in college. Great family...

the_ouskull

Haha!! Thanks, skull, that makes me feel much better!!:P

Boomer.....
12/10/2009, 08:35 AM
I know, right?

Right.

TUSooner
12/10/2009, 09:57 AM
Hole, meet shovel.