PDA

View Full Version : Top RB in Nation in 2010

TJKDone
12/9/2009, 04:44 AM
Hershel Sims from Abilene. This kid reminds me of...James Washington. I know there are a couple of backs ranked ahead of him for the moment, but once he finishes his record romp through the class 5A playoffs it will be clear to all.

I think he is seriously considering OU and may be a lean to you guys at this point.

Here is to hoping we can avert what would be a tragic migration north of the Red River.

Hook'em

Widescreen
12/9/2009, 09:16 AM
Who's James Washington?

Mjcpr
12/9/2009, 09:28 AM
Hershel Sims....he's got a good name for a RB. What's his middle name, Bo? :D

Sasakwa
12/9/2009, 11:13 AM
Hershel Sims....he's got a good name for a RB. What's his middle name, Bo?

lol

SoonerMavrick25
12/9/2009, 12:00 PM
Peterson.

Mad Dog Madsen
12/9/2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah that's Billy Sims' son. He'll be a Sooner...

soonerguild
12/9/2009, 02:26 PM
Yeah that's Billy Sims' son. He'll be a Sooner...

Not saying he isn't, but if he really is wouldn't we have heard about him sooner, and also, why does he live in abilene then, guess thats were mom lives?

Mad Dog Madsen
12/9/2009, 03:17 PM
Not saying he isn't, but if he really is wouldn't we have heard about him sooner, and also, why does he live in abilene then, guess thats were mom lives?

Yes you are saying that!!! :D Actually, we have heard about him. You were probably under a rock that day. :rolleyes: I have some inside info in Abilene and I do know he likes OU, Miami, and Texas. I believe OU is the only one to offer out of those 3 though. I think he has maybe 3-4 offers in all. His team is in the playoffs right now and he still has his senior year to play so he should rack up plenty more. He does have some speed!

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131861&highlight=Thompson+Sims

Mad Dog Madsen
12/9/2009, 03:20 PM
Here is a video. Herschel is #23.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrBd9LJdzvY

soonerguild
12/9/2009, 03:45 PM

Here's hoping he likes OU as much as his daddy, oh and its not a rock, its called medical school. Wan't trying to step on the ole manhood.

Mad Dog Madsen
12/9/2009, 03:53 PM
Here's hoping he likes OU as much as his daddy, oh and its not a rock, its called medical school. Wan't trying to step on the ole manhood.

:D lmao! OK then, fair enough. I actually thought I was talking to Patrick Star. Sorry about that... :O

soonerinabilene
12/9/2009, 04:18 PM
yeah, he is a freaking stud. he is also in the top 10% of his class with his gpa. he has the best attitude i have ever seen from a stud hs player, meanin he in no way acts like he is a stud, unlike sneezy beltran, the last big name rb to come out of A-high(remember that epic failure, tjk?). and no, he is not billys kid. his cousin is the fast as hell qb as well.

Mad Dog Madsen
12/9/2009, 04:54 PM
yeah, he is a freaking stud. he is also in the top 10% of his class with his gpa. he has the best attitude i have ever seen from a stud hs player, meanin he in no way acts like he is a stud, unlike sneezy beltran, the last big name rb to come out of A-high(remember that epic failure, tjk?). and no, he is not billys kid. his cousin is the fast as hell qb as well.

I was wondering about that. I couldn't find anything other than that SoonerFans thread that said this was his son. I guess because his name is spelled with one M people just automatically assumed it was his Billy's son. Thanks for clearing that up.

rawlingsHOH
12/9/2009, 05:28 PM
I guess because his name is spelled with one M people just automatically assumed it was his Billy's son. Thanks for clearing that up.

I was thinking maybe he was Wes' little brother?

soonerinabilene
12/9/2009, 06:44 PM
I was wondering about that. I couldn't find anything other than that SoonerFans thread that said this was his son. I guess because his name is spelled with one M people just automatically assumed it was his Billy's son. Thanks for clearing that up.

yeah, that was one of several thousand retarded posts by ck.

soonerinabilene
12/9/2009, 09:24 PM

that is nothing compared to this year. scary that all those clips are from his sophomore season.

CU Sooner
12/23/2009, 09:21 AM
Watched him in the state championship game the other night. He had a 60yd TD run where he made the other team look like they were running in mud. Dude has jets.

KingDavid
12/24/2009, 02:46 AM
Hershel Sims....he's got a good name for a RB. What's his middle name, Bo? :D

Full name on birth certificate says:

Hershel Bo Marcus Emmit Earl Barry Ladanian Gale Walter Sims.

But he goes by "A.D."

KingDavid
12/24/2009, 02:52 AM
Yes you are saying that!!! :D Actually, we have heard about him. You were probably under a rock that day. :rolleyes: I have some inside info in Abilene and I do know he likes OU, Miami, and Texas. I believe OU is the only one to offer out of those 3 though. I think he has maybe 3-4 offers in all. His team is in the playoffs right now and he still has his senior year to play so he should rack up plenty more. He does have some speed!

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131861&highlight=Thompson+Sims

"Must . . . recalibrate . . . pursuit angle . . . . bending . . . bending . . . aww screw it."

gaylordfan1
12/24/2009, 11:28 AM
Ok, is it just me or does he look like Murray running the ball? Kinda glids in the same manner!

Rogue
12/24/2009, 08:52 PM
One of the commenters on there says he can't play in his senior year because he's too long in the tooth.

Bosley
12/27/2009, 02:35 PM
Ok, is it just me or does he look like Murray running the ball? Kinda glids in the same manner!

I was about to say the exact same thing.

rawlingsHOH
12/27/2009, 04:11 PM
One of the commenters on there says he can't play in his senior year because he's too long in the tooth.

That would mean he's turning 20 his senior year, (I think). Wow!

yankee
12/28/2009, 01:49 AM
texas is going to have the best crop of running backs in the nation next year...absolutely LOADED. sims is just the tip of the iceberg, and he may not even be the tip.

ouwasp
12/28/2009, 04:00 PM
If his age is a factor, wonder if he could just get his GED and move on up to Norman?

soonerinabilene
12/28/2009, 09:38 PM

that is a hube rumor that is going around town. my mom is the secretary at the middle school he went to, he was one of her office workers. it is just a rumor, with no truth to it at all.