PDA

View Full Version : Bama Defense

southern sooner
12/7/2009, 11:03 PM
Can someone (who knows) give a comparison on the bama defense compared to the Nebraska defense? I would be interested to see how deep they are on their D-Line. I believe if they can get to Colt like Neb did then they will kill texass. I am just curious to see if anyone has any insight.

I am confident that if Bama plays like they did against Florida then all will go well. But would still be interested in the comparisons.

AzianSooner
12/7/2009, 11:05 PM
OU played wonderfully against TT and Mizzoou laast year.

Jello Biafra
12/7/2009, 11:24 PM
Can someone (who knows) give a comparison on the bama defense compared to the Nebraska defense? I would be interested to see how deep they are on their D-Line. I believe if they can get to Colt like Neb did then they will kill texass. I am just curious to see if anyone has any insight.

I am confident that if Bama plays like they did against Florida then all will go well. But would still be interested in the comparisons.

i stopped counting at 12....there is 4 RS freshman so we wont even discuss them....

in order
6'5" 365
6'4" 323
6'5" 310
6'1" 305
6'3" 299
and 7 between the weights of 287 all the way down to 245...take your pick. with them running mainly a 3-4 defense...they could run a dt 2 downs and texas wouldnt see them again until sometime in the second quarter lol...(assuming bama holds them to three and out.)