PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to the Vikings?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/7/2009, 08:05 PM
I didn't see the vikes vs Cards. I reside in PHX, but am more of a Vikes fan because of AD. I hear the DL for the Cards was dominant. Game analysis anyone?

rawlingsHOH
12/8/2009, 10:23 PM
Cardinals lines on BOTH sides of the ball was completely dominant. Vikings OL had multiple injuries and were exploited. Vikings DL could get any pressure on Warner. They shut down K. Williams and Allen.

Just a very bad game.

tulsaoilerfan
12/8/2009, 11:52 PM
Vikes were due for a clunker; really that's the first bad game they have played this season

JLEW1818
12/9/2009, 01:27 AM
i think Arizona is the most inconsistent team ever... they play bad *** sometimes, and other times they look like UTEP

12/9/2009, 01:45 AM
i think Arizona is the most inconsistent team ever... they play bad *** sometimes, and other times they look like UTEPBTW, I think I would rather the Sooners play UTEP than Stanford.

ouleaf
12/9/2009, 02:12 PM
Arizona has the talent to beat anyone in this league. They were fired up for this game and dominated it from start to finish. They rattled Farve a little and for the first time this season he looked a little nervous back there at times and made some terrible throws. The Vikings just couldn't get into any sort of a rhythm.

They sold out to stop AD and did a good job of that, and when they did drop back in pass coverage they were able to get pretty consistent pressure on Favre without having to blitz a bunch. AD didn't get much help from the O-Line either. We all know he is going to face 8 or 9 in the box, but he didn't really even have a chance to get into the 2nd level all night b/c guys couldn't hold their blocks for him.

12/10/2009, 12:34 AM
Arizona has the talent to beat anyone in this league. They were fired up for this game and dominated it from start to finish. They rattled Farve a little and for the first time this season he looked a little nervous back there at times and made some terrible throws. The Vikings just couldn't get into any sort of a rhythm.

They sold out to stop AD and did a good job of that, and when they did drop back in pass coverage they were able to get pretty consistent pressure on Favre without having to blitz a bunch. AD didn't get much help from the O-Line either. We all know he is going to face 8 or 9 in the box, but he didn't really even have a chance to get into the 2nd level all night b/c guys couldn't hold their blocks for him.Well, my Plan B is to pull for the Cards. Owner Bill Bidwill pi*ses me off really badly, however, for several reasons. The first and foremost goes back to when he hired Bud Wilkinson out of returement, to coach the(then)St Louis Cardinals, then fired him after just 2 yrs as coach.

Bidwill never has been willing to pay competitive salaries, to build a good team, and his players have always under-performed. BUT, IMO he finally just drew some blind luck when he got Whisenhut as head coach. Now, they are apparently as good as anyone.