PDA

View Full Version : Catch a Tiger by the toe

Oldnslo
12/7/2009, 06:30 PM
Elin has moved out (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/12/world-exclusive-tiger-woods-wife-moves-out)

About time.

JohnnyMack
12/7/2009, 07:53 PM
This seems to have been a pretty calculated effort on Eldricks part. Not a one-time fling. He's moving up on my "piece-of-crap" scale.

Harry Beanbag
12/7/2009, 08:24 PM
With somewhere between 7 and 436 mistresses, how in the world did it stay a secret for as long as it did?

tulsaoilerfan
12/7/2009, 08:38 PM
Wonder if it is true?

StoopTroup
12/7/2009, 08:39 PM
I bet he has each one of their names tattooed on a stripe eventually.

Denton_Sooner
12/7/2009, 08:46 PM
Tiger and his reps are keeping Elin’s move top secret

I think its a wise decision to keep it top secret.

I can't imagne what would happen in someone like Radar Online were to find out...

royalfan5
12/7/2009, 08:51 PM
Given that Tiger makes most of money from endorsements, I wonder how much(if any) of a hit he will take beyond the direct cash payments to settle accounts with his wife. You have to think his leverage will take a hit, as he is pitching to a different demographic than highly paid endorsers from other sports.

Okla-homey
12/7/2009, 09:25 PM
On "Face the Nation" Sunday, Bob Schieffer, who is a respectable journalist with a certain degree of gravitas, basically said Tiger needs to stop whining about his "lack of privacy", and give up the whores. Alternatively, he could choose to keep hooking up with slatterns, give up pro golf and just play golf with friends on Saturdays.

The reason being, when you have a billion dollars in the bank, most of which are proceeds from your product endorsments, the public has a right to expect you to conduct yourself a certain way.

OTOH, if you're Tiger Woods, private citizen who plays golf on Saturdays with your buds, no one cares if you are a mack daddy whoremonger. Except your wife.

StoopTroup
12/7/2009, 09:29 PM
MDW

Sounds like Miller ought to sign him for a new beer.

King Barry's Back
12/8/2009, 06:29 AM
On "Face the Nation" Sunday, Bob Schieffer, who is a respectable journalist with a certain degree of gravitas, basically said Tiger needs to stop whining about his "lack of privacy", and give up the whores. Alternatively, he could choose to keep hooking up with slatterns, give up pro golf and just play golf with friends on Saturdays.

The reason being, when you have a billion dollars in the bank, most of which are proceeds from your product endorsments, the public has a right to expect you to conduct yourself a certain way.

OTOH, if you're Tiger Woods, private citizen who plays golf on Saturdays with your buds, no one cares if you are a mack daddy whoremonger. Except your wife.

"Except your wife." Who is looking more and more like an ex-wife. A rich ex-wife, at that.

Turd_Ferguson
12/8/2009, 06:56 AM
...and the hits just keep on com'n.

There are reports of a rescue call in the Florida neighborhood where Tiger Woods crashed his SUV nearly two weeks ago.
According to WESH-TV, a woman was taken from Woods' multimillion-dollar home "on advanced life support" after firefighters received a call at 2:36 a.m. Tuesday.
The station said footage appeared to show a blonde woman on a stretcher.
Witnesses say an ambulance transported the female patient to Health Central Hospital.
A black SUV, similar to the one Woods crashed the day after Thanksgiving, showed up at the hospital minutes later.
Meanwhile, Woods' wife Elin Nordegrenhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579698,00.html#) moved out of the couple's home and is living in a nearby house, RadarOnline.com reported Monday after several women came forward claiming relationships with the golf star.
TMZ reported Tuesday that Woods was admitted to the hospital after his car accident as an overdose under the alias "William Smith" with his wife by his side.
The report said doctors used a breathing tube to help him breathe.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579698,00.html

AlbqSooner
12/8/2009, 07:25 AM
Elin has moved out (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/12/world-exclusive-tiger-woods-wife-moves-out)

About time.

Nahh, it's about Money.

Hot Rod
12/8/2009, 08:12 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JeTrs-X6FPs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JeTrs-X6FPs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

JohnnyMack
12/8/2009, 08:34 AM
Nahh, it's about Money.

Seriously?

soonervegas
12/8/2009, 09:20 AM
Seriously?

She married for money....why wouldn't it be?

OKLA21FAN
12/8/2009, 09:44 AM
LEAVE TIGER ALONE!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sDgFdNi9Xs&feature=related)

Surely there is a 'Hitler Downfall' in the making as well :pop:

SunnySooner
12/8/2009, 12:15 PM
This whole thing makes me a little sad, there's two very young kids in this mess. Money can buy you a lot of stuff, but it can't give you a happy home. Seems like that kind of wealth often brings out the worst in people, and I thought Tiger was a better person than this, guess not. I wouldn't want him endorsing my product. I hope the sluts were worth the loss of his family, somehow I think he might be having a few regrets.

JohnnyMack
12/8/2009, 12:24 PM
She married for money....why wouldn't it be?

So it's her fault? Cool.

soonervegas
12/8/2009, 12:50 PM
So it's her fault? Cool.

Not it's obviously his fault, but let's call it like it is. Fact is if he is not a famous billioaire golfer the chances of them hooking up are somewhere between none and none. So money to some extent played a part in their union.

I do appreciate you being a hopeless romantic though.

MrJimBeam
12/8/2009, 12:58 PM
Why does it seem I've seen more columns written banging Stoops for running up the score than I have ridiculing Tiger for banging pancake waitresses?

JohnnyMack
12/8/2009, 01:02 PM
Not it's obviously his fault, but let's call it like it is. Fact is if he is not a famous billioaire golfer the chances of them hooking up are somewhere between none and none. So money to some extent played a part in their union.

I do appreciate you being a hopeless romantic though.

Well they met because they were in the same social circle. And the converse could be said that if she wasn't a blond Swedish model their chances of them hooking up are between none and none. I dunno, your reaction just makes her sound like a gold digger. Lots of rich and famous people get married, stay faithful and don't go gold digging or **** around on their significant others.

OklahomaRed
12/8/2009, 04:57 PM
What's the old saying? "You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy?" Or maybe, "What goes around comes around?" How about, "You bump a container full of a liquid and whatever liquid that is inside it will spill out?"

NormanPride
12/8/2009, 05:55 PM
What's the old saying? "You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy?" Or maybe, "What goes around comes around?" How about, "You bump a container full of a liquid and whatever liquid that is inside it will spill out?"

What if you don't bump it very hard? Then only some spills out. But that doesn't make for a very good quote...

Fraggle145
12/8/2009, 11:37 PM

I disagree with this to an extent. The public doesnt have any right to expect the endorsee to conduct him/herself in a certain way.

The people who pay to have the rights to those expectations are the endorsers. They have a right to expect the endorsee to act a certain way. If the endorsee doesnt live up to expectations they no longer get endorsed.

The public has a right to question the endorsers about who they are having endorse their product for them and in turn stop buying the endorsers products if they dont like their endorsees.

This making of role models out of public figures just because they are public figures has to stop (i know this is an impossibility, but it could be lessened).

John Kochtoston
12/9/2009, 12:30 AM
Pretty sure Tiger wasn't caught by his toe.

ouwasp
12/9/2009, 12:39 AM
So why would Tiger the Tomcat want to get married anyway? If he plans on tomcatting around all over the world, over and over, why bother getting married? He didn't have to get married to accomplish a goal like, say, JFK.

I'm just glad his Dad is not around to see the humiliation.

StoopTroup
12/9/2009, 05:50 AM
The nut usually doesn't fall to far from the tree.

Scott D
12/9/2009, 03:27 PM
I've heard a rumor that she hasn't moved out but that her sister has moved in nearby...interesting seeing as how they are twins.

JohnnyMack
12/9/2009, 03:29 PM
This is getting good. Kind of like watching Days of our Lives.