PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Copenhagen?

jaux
12/7/2009, 11:05 AM
http://denisewymore.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

soonerinabilene
12/7/2009, 03:00 PM
their new wintergreen is on promo for 3.79, so as long as its cheaper than red seal, yes.

Chuck Bao
12/7/2009, 03:23 PM
I would love to go to Copenhagen, but I don't know what that plane trip would cost my carbon footprint. Besides that, I couldn't afford to go in real dollar terms, whatever that's worth.

BermudaSooner
12/7/2009, 03:35 PM
I'd love to--I hear Bernie Madoff is the key note speaker. His speech entitled, "How to Perpetuate a Fraud and get away with it for Years" sounds intriguing.

I hear at this conference there is a special break out session headed by top IT professionals entitled, "How to keep your network secure and your fraud a secret."

Bill James is also giving a talk entitled: "Statistics--how to make them say what you want."

KABOOKIE
12/7/2009, 04:08 PM
This morning’s schedule….

0900 How to discredit a dissenter
0930 How to stall a FOI request
1015 Break
1030 How to properly format your hardrive without losing years of raw data.

Chuck Bao
12/7/2009, 05:10 PM
No, you got the right-wing bloggers how to be silly notes.

The schuedule actully is:

8:30 How to dig your dooshbag friends' head out of the sand and try to allow them to save face despite all of the sand.

9:30 How to counter very well funded oil companies and their attempt to hijack very clear proof of man-made environmental change.

10:30 Let's just pretend that we are all idiots and the earth is waming anyways, let's just screw it real good.

11:30 Suicide missions, oil revenues in arab states and global warming.

Break for lunch and Humas.

2;30 Oil revenues should be reinvested in renewable energy souces: The Holy book of the Koran says kill the infidels but form cartels if you can squeeze an extra buck out of the infidels. WTF, that s renewable, right?

3:30: China loves everyone and everyone loves China. Chna pledges to stop air pollution and everything will be loverly for its peeps. And, the peeps are going what the ****?

Everyone goes has a beer and later realize that the beer brought them a step closer to the rest of the world and how bad everyone's fate is tied to the planet.

StoopTroup
12/7/2009, 05:18 PM
There's plenty of oil off the Coast of Brazil.

I'm gonna go by a big truck soon I think.

I sure hope that all that new found oily goodness bankrupts the Mid-east.

mikeelikee
12/7/2009, 05:22 PM
No one is going that I care a whit about!

Chuck Bao
12/7/2009, 05:39 PM
No one is going that I care a whit about!

That's all fair and good for you. I'm just thankful that you are not representing me.

JohnnyMack
12/7/2009, 05:58 PM
Once someone explains to me how it is we went into and came out of an ice age and how that what we're seeing now isn't cyclical as well, I'd be more inclined to listen.

Harry Beanbag
12/7/2009, 08:19 PM
Once someone explains to me how it is we went into and came out of an ice age and how that what we're seeing now isn't cyclical as well, I'd be more inclined to listen.

You must be extra dense or something. :les: There's a consensus fercryinoutloud.

JohnnyMack
12/7/2009, 08:21 PM
:rcmad:Cows are farting!!!!

StoopTroup
12/7/2009, 08:37 PM
:rcmad:Cows are farting!!!!

STFU and eat the rest of your tofu! ;) :pop: