PDA

View Full Version : Which do you SWITCH OFF FIRST?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/7/2009, 02:42 AM
when they come on TV, Mack or B'rack? Maybe if Mack was to talk about politics, and B'rack about football, then I could possibly stomack da bofem!

Hot Rod
12/7/2009, 08:20 AM
when they come on TV, Mack or B'rack? Maybe if Mack was to talk about politics, and B'rack about football, then I could possibly stomack da bofem!

FYI, Mack doesn't need a teleprompter. :D

lexsooner
12/7/2009, 08:49 AM
Neither. Instead, I would lock silly, contrived threads on SoonerFans.com.

Tulsa_Fireman
12/7/2009, 08:51 AM
FYI, Mack doesn't need a teleprompter. :D

Because he always says the same thing. He could have just played Hitler's ballclub and he'd clap, spit, kiss a picture of Vince Young, and talk about how well those boys played on defense and how good they looked in their riding pants and SS insignias.

12/7/2009, 11:24 AM
Because he always says the same thing. He could have just played Hitler's ballclub and he'd clap, spit, kiss a picture of Vince Young, and talk about how well those boys played on defense and how good they looked in their riding pants and SS insignias.Well, it's Heisman vote time, I guess, because all Mack talked about after their "win" over nebbish was Colt's superb timeing on throwing that ball outa bounds with just the right amount of time left. B'rack... I haven't caught any of his readings lately.

12/8/2009, 12:02 PM
Wait, somebody threw a one-star rating on this here thread. It ain't that bad. It knocks whornism and puppet govt. at the same time. how could that be wrong?