PDA

View Full Version : Let me be the first to Congratulate Bama for the 2009 NC

stoopified
12/6/2009, 10:10 AM
There is NO WAY this overated Orange Cow team will win so,congrats Tide.

I have watched UT all year and they are not one of the top 2 teams in America.I'm not convinced they are really even top 5.Who is their best victory over?A crippled OU team that finished 7-5? A lame oSu at 9-3 with no quality wins?The Huskers,PUHLEEZE?!Not only will the the TIDE ROLL but it could get ugly.See SEC title game for reference.

soonerloyal
12/6/2009, 10:13 AM
I'll second that. Congratulations, 'Bama. The 2009 MNC crown is yours, and deservedly so. Roll Tide, Roll!

IronHorseSooner
12/6/2009, 10:16 AM
Their best wins:

Us- injured and young
OSU- injured and depleted
A&M- young
Mizzou- injured
KU- imploded
NU- NO offense!
Tech- Inexperienced and erratic

Feel real good about that right there, Bonghorns!

OUbasketball4life
12/6/2009, 10:25 AM
No way this Texas team will win. Saban coaches a well discipline defense and will have Bama ready to go. Congrats to Bama for beating a team that I was sick of hearing about all last year, summer and this year (FLORIDA). Also a congrats in advance for beating a team that has a QB and WR that share the same bunk bed and a coach with yellow teeth that looks like lil boys turn him on. Roll Tide Roll!

OUHOMER
12/6/2009, 10:40 AM
Bama , wins big....no doubt......

btk108
12/6/2009, 11:02 AM
In

IGotNoTiming
12/6/2009, 11:06 AM
Sot so sure about the prognostications.... my gut tells me otherwise because every pundit out there, from coast-to-coast will be saying that Texas does not belong on the field with Alabama. After a month of that they Longhorns may get tired of hearing that.
I recall that happening to OU upon playing FSU for the BCS in Jan of 01....

soonerhubs
12/6/2009, 11:10 AM
Their best wins:

Us- injured and young
OSU- injured and depleted
A&M- young
Mizzou- injured
KU- imploded
NU- NO offense!
Tech- Inexperienced and erratic

Feel real good about that right there, Bonghorns!

You can take each of those games and find where the Zebras kept them in the fighting as well.

The Big 12 is a corrupt revenue generating machine. Nothing more, and nothing less.

boomerborn79
12/6/2009, 11:25 AM
You can take each of those games and find where the Zebras kept them in the fighting as well.

The Big 12 is a corrupt revenue generating machine. Nothing more, and nothing less.

To say that would insinuate that they cheated for us when we were number one. I don't see it that way. So what ***** won a big twelve by luck, there special season almost came to an end last night and now they get to go and get embarrassed in the national championship game the tune of 45-13 or worse, colty leaves and all the sudden there little ole texas again. Let them have there day because they've got an a## woopin comin. Don't blame the ref's though. That's kinda aggie;) If nebbish kicks the ball in bounds the big twelve gets 2 teams in the BCS, then the big twelve makes more money, so if the big twelve was money hungry they would have been calling it for nebbish.

soonerhubs
12/6/2009, 12:04 PM
To say that would insinuate that they cheated for us when we were number one. I don't see it that way. So what ***** won a big twelve by luck, there special season almost came to an end last night and now they get to go and get embarrassed in the national championship game the tune of 45-13 or worse, colty leaves and all the sudden there little ole texas again. Let them have there day because they've got an a## woopin comin. Don't blame the ref's though. That's kinda aggie;) If nebbish kicks the ball in bounds the big twelve gets 2 teams in the BCS, then the big twelve makes more money, so if the big twelve was money hungry they would have been calling it for nebbish.

Dude. My opinion regarding officiating goes far beyond this year, and it includes most BCS conferences. There are far too many blown calls in the era of instant replay, and that's the way I see it. I'm willing to say the Big 12 tries their best to take care of the cash cows. Why do you think there were no illegal blocks to the back called against the whorns last year when Tech ended up beating them and the Zebras anyways? Also, why do you think Mack Clown was so upset and began his lobby like no other? It's because the powers that be expected Texas to be the champs last year, and Mack's disappointment was so obvious when they didn't come through. Why all the shoddy calls to keep Bama and Florida unbeaten? It's rigged, and if you don't like to think of it that way, then so be it.

I do know Aggie though. I see it on a daily basis. :D

Dan Thompson
12/6/2009, 12:34 PM
I agree. Colt, Shipley, and Williams? are going to been in for some real A** kicking.

SPuL
12/6/2009, 12:40 PM
I agree, except it seems whenever we make these threads about the result being almost 100% sure, it usually tends to go the other way. (see pre-BYU and Miami games) lol

boomerborn79
12/6/2009, 12:52 PM
Dude. My opinion regarding officiating goes far beyond this year, and it includes most BCS conferences. There are far too many blown calls in the era of instant replay, and that's the way I see it. I'm willing to say the Big 12 tries their best to take care of the cash cows. Why do you think there were no illegal blocks to the back called against the whorns last year when Tech ended up beating them and the Zebras anyways? Also, why do you think Mack Clown was so upset and began his lobby like no other? It's because the powers that be expected Texas to be the champs last year, and Mack's disappointment was so obvious when they didn't come through. Why all the shoddy calls to keep Bama and Florida unbeaten? It's rigged, and if you don't like to think of it that way, then so be it.

I do know Aggie though. I see it on a daily basis. :D

You know I do agree that the SEC does it, year in and out they have big game officiating contraversies. They wanted that #1 vs#2 all year and were determined to get it. I just don't see it as much in the big twelve. I think of all the conferences the big twelve get's it right most of the time, unless we are playing in lubbock. But that goes against the argument because the big program got screwed. I do respect your opinion though.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:54 PM
When will all of this get decided anyway? Monday? Late tonight? This afternoon?

When will the BCS come out?

beer4me
12/6/2009, 12:55 PM
Agree Bama has a NC fexus is gonna fold like a cheap suit.

cvsooner
12/6/2009, 01:03 PM
If the Bama team that played yesterday and the Whorn team that didn't play last night show up in Pasadena, it's going to get real ugly and quick. I'm expecting a beatdown for the ages.

AlbqSooner
12/6/2009, 01:04 PM
When will all of this get decided anyway? Monday? Late tonight? This afternoon?

When will the BCS come out?

ESPN 8 ET Sunday.

AlbqSooner
12/6/2009, 01:06 PM
Bama has a defense that is as good as OU and Nebraska. Bama has an offense that is vastly superior to either OU or Nebraska. Unless the gods of football make mischief, Congratulations to Bama for a National Championship.

KantoSooner
12/6/2009, 01:10 PM
The only question remaining is how much Saban wishes to humiliate Mack and UT.
If the same two teams play in January who played yesterday, Alabama could score at will and run the score up into the mid triple digits vs. somewhere between 3 and 9 for texas.
The horns will be slaughtered like dull beasts.

JLEW1818
12/6/2009, 01:11 PM
I think this game is going to be similar to the 2006-07 National Title game

(Ohio State, Florida)

yermom
12/6/2009, 01:14 PM
in other news, in a press release minutes ago, Bama claimed the 2009 Stoopified National Championship.

this marks the 300th national championship claimed by Alabama in only 140 years of collegiate football. remarkable, really.

sooneron
12/6/2009, 01:15 PM
If bama is 90% as focused as they were last night, they win by 17-20 points.

boomerborn79
12/6/2009, 01:15 PM
I think this game is going to be similar to the 2006-07 National Title game

(Ohio State, Florida)

Yup, catch 22 though **xas loses +, SEC,SEC,SEC,SEC for another year -. atleast its Bama though I have always liked them.

JLEW1818
12/6/2009, 01:18 PM
better than hearing

2-1

AzianSooner
12/6/2009, 01:23 PM
Wait.....

BAMA will have to face the "best come back team in the country" according to Mack Brown.

boomerborn79
12/6/2009, 01:26 PM
better than hearing

2-1

God 2-1, better coach big twelve champ's. That would suck. Alabama needs to set records, most yards,most points, most lopsided championship. I think the most exciting thing about this bowl season is We Will win, ut loses, tearbow is GONE, colty&shipp are gone and usc sucks. This off season media is going to loose their mind. They have no stories. Oh other than how good the sec is winning the last 4 championships.

jumperstop
12/6/2009, 01:27 PM
Sot so sure about the prognostications.... my gut tells me otherwise because every pundit out there, from coast-to-coast will be saying that Texas does not belong on the field with Alabama. After a month of that they Longhorns may get tired of hearing that.
I recall that happening to OU upon playing FSU for the BCS in Jan of 01....

THIS!!

We don't want to be feeding the Mack's team bs about how the are a going to get creamed. That's happened lots and often it is a much closer game than expected.

JLEW1818
12/6/2009, 01:28 PM
27-13 Bama

I've done the numbers!

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:28 PM
Mack has been on the phone since the whistle blew last night lobbying for votes I bet.

ouwasp
12/6/2009, 01:29 PM
Of course I hope Bama wins. But I don't think yesterday should be much of a barometer. Be nice if it were....

JLEW1818
12/6/2009, 01:34 PM
Mack is going to tell his team all month, how much the world thinks we should not be here.

Once its actually time to play it won't matter. Colt and White boy WR Shipley won't do **** against bama. Bama will again, eliminate the run game first. I think the Bama LBs are good enough to take away the Shipley routes... Remember how well we did this year against them? White boy FS Gideon or w/e will not work against Julio Jones..... The texas secondary will be exposed like they were last year

And to be honest... Bama's offense is better than OUs and NUs

do the math

If bama establishes any type of run game, its over before it started

oh and **** u mack brown, I'd punch the **** out of you and take the felony if i had the chance

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:44 PM
whorn fans will need to prepare if they get the shot at Bama.

http://www.kitschulike.com/images/5357.JPG

BoulderSooner79
12/6/2009, 02:18 PM
Of course I hope Bama wins. But I don't think yesterday should be much of a barometer. Be nice if it were....

^This. Don't go out and bet hard earned $$ based on yesterday and emotional desire to see * lose. 'Bama waited all year for yesterday and probably spent lots of time scheming on how to beat the gators. They played great yesterday, but came darn close to losing to Auburn just one week ago and played several uninspired games mid-season. They also allowed several bigs play to UF yesterday and big plays are what almost got them beat by Auburn. UT's offense looked lame against NU and OU, but their defense is for real, so anything can happen. I do expect Saban to have a solid game plan and they should win, but I don't expect a stompin' like yesterday.

GottaHavePride
12/6/2009, 02:28 PM
Wait.....

BAMA will have to face the "best come back team in the country" according to Mack Brown.

That just means Texas sucks at having the lead.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 02:32 PM
Imagine Bama playing the Husker role last night and the Big XII CG was the MNC....

Now....turn your TV on any channel.

Imagine that for a second.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 02:33 PM
Did you suddenly get physically ill? :D

stoopified
1/8/2010, 05:08 PM
There are two thing sI took way from last nites game.
!) Sban learned a little something from Stoops during Stoops' visit to Tuscaloosa- how to try to coast to victory with a big halftime lead. :)

2) The Horn fans got just a tiny taste of what this season has been like for Sooner fans .To truly understand they would have lost Ponyboy vs Wyoming and Shipley in preseason,oh and had six o-linenen miss games due to injury.As I said they got only a tiny taste.

yermom
1/8/2010, 05:56 PM
yeah, so they only lost one game vs. five ;)