PDA

View Full Version : The biggest joke of the day

Stitch Face
12/6/2009, 12:33 AM
is that USC went into their game today ranked #18. If they lost every game of the season they'd still be voted #25 at the end of the year, just to keep the west-coasters watching.

tommieharris91
12/6/2009, 12:37 AM
I've gotta go with this.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/GolbezFFIV/lolflorida-1.gif

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:51 AM
The deer in the headlight look mack had in the post game interview was good too. What a lucky bastard. It's to bad they won't change that last call.

Sasakwa
12/6/2009, 12:55 AM
Keep west coasters watchin and keep their Top 25 streak going.

No one does less with more than Pete, for one thing no one has more than him.

sooner59
12/6/2009, 01:19 AM
The look on Colt's face was priceless after he threw the ball out of bounds and the Huskers began to walk on the field celebrating. He was so stunned and confused.

Hey Colt, there were not 15 seconds left when the ball was snapped like you said on TV, there were 8. 8! You nearly f***ed it up! Muschamp was that close to taking over as HC, LOL. Its a good thing Nebraska kicked it out of bounds and horse-collared to save your a**.

Have fun getting ***raped by Saban and crew in the state that appreciates that sort of thing.

Stitch Face
12/6/2009, 01:38 AM
This thread has a little bit of everything.

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2009, 02:25 AM
The look on Colt's face was priceless after he threw the ball out of bounds and the Huskers began to walk on the field celebrating. He was so stunned and confused.

Hey Colt, there were not 15 seconds left when the ball was snapped like you said on TV, there were 8. 8! You nearly f***ed it up! Muschamp was that close to taking over as HC, LOL. Its a good thing Nebraska kicked it out of bounds and horse-collared to save your a**.

Have fun getting ***raped by Saban and crew in the state that appreciates that sort of thing.

I agree. And IF they do play in the MNC game, I'm betting he won't make it through the game and I'm also SURE we'll see the second QB in a row crying like a 3 year old bitch at the hands of the Tide.

Stitch Face
12/6/2009, 12:43 PM
I agree. And IF they do play in the MNC game, I'm betting he won't make it through the game and I'm also SURE we'll see the second QB in a row crying like a 3 year old bitch at the hands of the Tide.

Though it pains me to say, I think McCoy is probably more of a man/less of a doosh that Tebow.

OU-HSV
12/6/2009, 12:50 PM

Yeah that Bama LB is fully capable of taking Colt McCoy out of the game. He's fast for a big dude. Not that I hope for injuries...but all I'm saying is Colt better call up Rev. Tebow and start praying.

budbarrybob
12/6/2009, 12:54 PM
You can be sure that as a member of the SEC that Tebone won't be helping a B12 team out. It's all about the SEC, man.

beer4me
12/6/2009, 12:58 PM
Though it pains me to say, I think McCoy is probably more of a man/less of a doosh that Tebow.

No pains it is true Colts only problem is he plays for fexus. Just hope he picks better when he chooses a wife :D