PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Brian Kelly,

TMcGee86
12/6/2009, 12:24 AM
I'm glad someone finally called the media out for being the asshats that they are.

Anyone else see him go off in his press conference? Stoops should send him a fruit basket.

Sasakwa
12/6/2009, 01:03 AM
IMO, he deserves more questions about ND than BS did. BS has been saying all along he wasn't going, but Kelly said something more along the lines of we'll see at the end of the year. Either way, I agree on your assessment of the media.

yankee
12/6/2009, 01:06 AM
link?

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2009, 02:26 AM
Yeah...please give a link. I gotta see this.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 02:29 AM
Nothing on Youtube yet. :(

btk108
12/6/2009, 02:29 AM
cru....dang it....just watched that on ESPNU....remined me of the Bob.....he pretty much handed it to him

btk108
12/6/2009, 02:33 AM
here's a text link.....but the video was great....he pretty much laid them out

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4717051

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 02:36 AM
More ESPN spin though....

Gilyard and Webster, both seniors, have heard that before. Former coach Mark Dantonio told them he wasn't leaving three years ago -- and then took the Michigan State job days later.

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2009, 02:46 AM
espn just can't leave **** alone. They are like TMZ with less journalistic integrity.

TMcGee86
12/6/2009, 09:55 AM
IMO, he deserves more questions about ND than BS did. BS has been saying all along he wasn't going, but Kelly said something more along the lines of we'll see at the end of the year. Either way, I agree on your assessment of the media.

yeah that was what was cool about it, he really hasn't had the rumors that BS has had but he was ripping the media for not checking "sources" and running stories without backing them up with facts. It was like he was doing Stoops a favor.

And now that I think about it, he may just be pissed because if he does go to ND now it looks like he was the second choice, all because of some stupid *** innerweb rumors. I'd be pissed too.

Jacie
12/6/2009, 11:39 AM
And they were dumping on him during the game for a call he made that at the time seemed the wrong one and he probably took himself out of the running for the Notre Dame job because of it blah blah blah . . .

Then his team comes back to win, partly through their own heroic efforts and no small part due to a missed PAT by Pitt, and all of sudden he is once more high on the domer's short list.

Partial Qualifier
12/6/2009, 11:43 AM
Here's what I don't uderstand: ESPN must be the last group of people on the face of the Earth....I'm including Zimbabweans, Pakistanis, and the scattered, indigineous tribes of the Amazon River Valley.... who don't understand the simple fact that no promising coaches WANT to coach Notre Dame. NONE.

OU-HSV
12/6/2009, 11:51 AM
Saw that last night, he said some good stuff to them