12/6/2009, 12:09 AM
I think....??

Damn .....~!!!

rainiersooner
12/6/2009, 12:17 AM
Agreed.

JLEW1818
12/6/2009, 12:52 AM
just imagine... 1 more second and Colt McCoy and Mack Brown are the biggest idiots in sports history

1 more ****ing footstep and the clock runs out

rawlingsHOH
12/6/2009, 12:55 AM
2 tenths of a second.

I'm surprised they put that back on the clock, As the clock never stops instantaneously on out of bound or incomplete plays, etc.

btk108
12/6/2009, 02:08 AM
just imagine... 1 more second and Colt McCoy and Mack Brown are the biggest idiots in sports history

after their interviews....they already are

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2009, 02:22 AM
yep...You can tell they are full of shat by that retard's comment that he "knew" there were 15 seconds left when the ball was snapped. If that was true why was he looking like he was gonna cry and shaking his head looking like he fooked up before the stupid "replay"?

btk108
12/6/2009, 02:26 AM
the commentators were trying not to laugh.....what clock was he looking at?..he didnt' have 15

BoulderSooner79
12/6/2009, 02:32 AM
I wonder if the play clock under goal post was running and he was looking at that. For whatever reason, he clearly was unaware of how little time was left. Suh was just a second too fast in this case - he was chasing McCoy and forced the throw. If NU just stays in coverage and lets McCoy keep running, it's game over.

TXBOOMER
12/6/2009, 09:48 AM
That 1 second disappeared real quick after the ball hit the ground. By the time the official gave the stop the clock signal and the timekeeper stopped it the GD game was over. As usual texass gets the benefit of the doubt. Every team in the Big 12 should leave the conferenc and form another one. It is hard to beat the team plus the zebras. F texass Roll Tide!

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 09:57 AM

Imagine?

Heck it's obvious.

They didn't do anything to keep that scenario from happening. They were given a mulligan.

IronHorseSooner
12/6/2009, 09:58 AM
As usual texass gets the benefit of the doubt. Every team in the Big 12 should leave the conferenc and form another one. It is hard to beat the team plus the zebras. F texass Roll Tide!

texa$$ needs to do an ND and just go be an independent. Both have annoying fanbases, lots of money, and were/are a pain in OUr collective arses. Seeing us and NU go out and outplay texa$$ in the Metroplex this year makes me pine for the days of the old Big 8.

TXBOOMER
12/6/2009, 10:19 AM
texa$$ needs to do an ND and just go be an independent. Both have annoying fanbases, lots of money, and were/are a pain in OUr collective arses. Seeing us and NU go out and outplay texa$$ in the Metroplex this year makes me pine for the days of the old Big 8.

Let's jump ship and reform the Big 8. :D

MI Sooner
12/6/2009, 11:19 AM
The mistake by Colt was along the lines of "timeout Webber," except he got lucky as hell. How does a QB not know how much time is left?

MyT Oklahoma
12/6/2009, 12:43 PM
yep...You can tell they are full of shat by that retard's comment that he "knew" there were 15 seconds left when the ball was snapped. If that was true why was he looking like he was gonna cry and shaking his head looking like he fooked up before the stupid "replay"?

Acting. Merely acting. :D

rawlingsHOH
12/6/2009, 02:54 PM
That 1 second disappeared real quick after the ball hit the ground. By the time the official gave the stop the clock signal and the timekeeper stopped it the GD game was over. As usual texass gets the benefit of the doubt. Every team in the Big 12 should leave the conferenc and form another one. It is hard to beat the team plus the zebras. F texass Roll Tide!

I agree.