PDA

View Full Version : So when does Mack send the check to the zebras for this "win?"

SoonerStormchaser
12/5/2009, 11:52 PM
Not talking about that last :01...talking about probably the worst PI call EVAR during the 3rd quarter that allowed Texas to get a FG to make it 10-6.

Holee carp, that made that BS PI call against us in Autzen three years ago pale in comparison!

Effing whorns! ROLL TIDE!!!

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2009, 02:33 AM
You get a PI call against texass if you look at 'em crosseyed from 10 yards away.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 02:57 AM
What's done is done more than likely.

Nothing we can do about it except point out how lucky they got.

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2009, 03:03 AM
We can sneak into their athletic department and put an asterisk by the 2009!

utex74
12/6/2009, 05:28 PM
That check will go out in the mail along with the ones to the NU kicker to kick out of bounds, the DB who horsecollared to get us into field goal range and NU is sending checks to the refs who called the kick-off dead at the one when we never had possession, gave Neb a first down on a replay respot of the ball and missed the illegal block on NU's long kick return. The calls went both ways all night.

I also know we had horrible clock management, Kirkendol dropped a bushel of passes and there was enough bad officiating to go around. I also know there was one second left when the ball hit the rail and that we play Neb in Lincoln next October 16, the week after we play you guys. That one should be real interesting.

meoveryouxinfinity
12/6/2009, 05:36 PM
We're gunna beat bammer 'cuz were lucky sunsa betches :texan:

rawlingsHOH
12/6/2009, 05:41 PM
That check will go out in the mail along with the ones to the NU kicker to kick out of bounds, the DB who horsecollared to get us into field goal range and NU is sending checks to the refs who called the kick-off dead at the one when we never had possession, gave Neb a first down on a replay respot of the ball and missed the illegal block on NU's long kick return. The calls went both ways all night.

I also know we had horrible clock management, Kirkendol dropped a bushel of passes and there was enough bad officiating to go around. I also know there was one second left when the ball hit the rail and that we play Neb in Lincoln next October 16, the week after we play you guys. That one should be real interesting.

legal block.

there was one bad call that went against texas i noticed, on the kickoff downed at the one.

there were two PI calls against nebraska that were horrible.

texas' $ owns the big 12.

Sasakwa
12/6/2009, 05:50 PM
Ah a post complaining about oficiating after a Texas win, almost as certain as a post complaining about officiating after an OU loss.

VA Sooner
12/6/2009, 06:36 PM
Nebraska gave the game away on that last drive. Lots of mistakes ended up giving 40+ free yards to them.

So close, Huskers. So close.

soonerboy
12/6/2009, 06:50 PM
ugh...i hate texas

ouduckhunter
12/6/2009, 07:40 PM
After further review, there is indisputable evidence that the check is being couriered to them by their distinguished colleagues the Autzen refs.

TXBOOMER
12/6/2009, 08:02 PM
I also know there was one second left when the ball hit the rail and that we play Neb in Lincoln next October 16, the week after we play you guys. That one should be real interesting.

Neb loses a ton on D and they don't have an O. Do you think you guys will suck that bad next year?

Hot Rod
12/6/2009, 08:32 PM
I enjoyed Mack's comment on ESPN earlier. "Colt has won 44 straight games."

Jdog
12/6/2009, 08:54 PM
This officiating crew was the same one in Norman last week. In that game bad calls went both ways. They once lost track of what down it was and were the ball was suppose to be placed. They also mark off a roughing the passer call from where the receiver was tackled not from the line of scrimmage.
Not the crew that you would want for a championship game.

utex74
12/6/2009, 11:52 PM
Neb loses a ton on D and they don't have an O. Do you think you guys will suck that bad next year?

They return 10 on the offense and 8 on the defense. Doesn't sound like a bare cupboard to me.