PDA

View Full Version : "A Great Win for Texas" my ***

A Sooner in Texas
12/5/2009, 11:33 PM
Whorns oughta be embarassed by the way they won this game. Coltie just lost the Heisman, and the whorns do not deserve to go to the championship game. Only consolation is that Bama will tear them several new ones.

bluesmagoo
12/5/2009, 11:39 PM
The NC game will be over early in the 3rd.

StoopTroup

MarylandSooner
The talking heads were praying for * to win it is so obvious.

* is the most Gay team in america!

MarylandSooner
12/5/2009, 11:40 PM
The talking heads were praying for * to win it is so obvious.

* is the most Gay team in america!

StoopTroup
12/5/2009, 11:42 PM
The NC game is over. Congratulations Alabama!

fixed. :D

TUSooner
12/5/2009, 11:42 PM
Squirrelly QB, Squirrelly coach, Squirrelly team, Squirrelly win.

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!

If Pony Boy wins the Heisman..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ocsooner
12/5/2009, 11:43 PM
saxet should not be voted #2. They didn't deserve this game

Sirus
12/5/2009, 11:44 PM
Everything I win from now till' the Big game I will lay my entire bankroll on Bama cuz I know they will annihilate them @zzh*le$.

Jacie
12/5/2009, 11:46 PM
Well, it wasn't pretty but it gets em to the championship game so yeah, it was a great win.

Doesn't matter whether they deserve to be there or not, deserves got nothing to do with it.

In the end, nebbish made two crucial mistakes to give the whorns the field position they needed. Ponyboy almost negated those with poor clock management. It was that close but one second was plenty of time to win it.

sooneron
12/5/2009, 11:52 PM
They won, it's over. Nebbish didn't exactly deserve to win tonight with a non-existent offense. Bammer will drill Mack a new one.

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2009, 11:54 PM
You deserve to go if the rules state you should go.

But UT will have to step it up if they have any chance of beating Bama. I hope the Tide beats them mercilessly.

bringit
12/5/2009, 11:58 PM
bama has a solid D and a solid O. tide by 14

DenverSooner751
12/5/2009, 11:58 PM
Wishful thinking - TCU jumps them in the polls.....won't happen though =( or maybe it will? LOL.

Hella Sideburns
12/6/2009, 12:01 AM
clock doesn't stop until the whistle blows, not when the ball hits the ground. game should have been over.

GrapevineSooner
12/6/2009, 12:01 AM
If this game was played in Week 1 instead of the final week of "regulation", Texas would almost assuredly drop in the polls.

But they won't.

Furthermore, for all the Horn fans that were clamoring for a playoff last year, I want to know if you think TCU, Cincy, and Boise State deserve as much of a shot at the National Title as your team does?

C'mon Lid, I know you're out there. :)

TMcGee86
12/6/2009, 12:04 AM
TCU would *** rape texas.

I would bet TCU, BSU, or Cincy over ut any day of the week.

FML.

rainiersooner
12/6/2009, 12:13 AM
Nothing great about this win for them. They are an average team. Although, I suppose they did score a big 10 more points against Nebbish than we did. Whatever. They will get what they deserve.

Also, I found another reason to dislike Mack Brown. What's up with him covering his mouth when he talks into his mouthpiece? Do most college football teams employ professional lip readers? Wanker.

GrapevineSooner
12/6/2009, 12:26 AM
Nothing great about this win for them. They are an average team. Although, I suppose they did score a big 10 more points against Nebbish than we did. Whatever. They will get what they deserve.

Also, I found another reason to dislike Mack Brown. What's up with him covering his mouth when he talks into his mouthpiece? Do most college football teams employ professional lip readers? Wanker.

The same reason offensive coodinators in the NFL cover up their mouth with their play sheet.

I suppose you think pitchers and catchers in baseball are wankers for doing the same thing when they talk on the mound.

Mac94
12/6/2009, 12:33 AM
Texas faced two teams all year with good defenses ... OU and now Nebraska .... they scored 16 and 13 in those two games. They faced only three teams with solid offenses ... Tech, oSu, and A&M. Tech and A&M passed all over them ... oSu was to busy shooting themselves in the foot.

Texas has talent ... but they're going to have to play the game of their lives to play with Bama. Saban will dial up a nasty defense for Colt to deal with. Hard to see the Horns doing much more against the Tide than they did against OU or the Huskers ... and the Tide will have much more offenseivley than that horrible Nebraska attack and Oklahoma's MASH unit.

PDXsooner
12/6/2009, 12:58 AM
texas pillow-fought their way through a weak schedule, and unless bama craps themselves, they should handle texas easily...

jdsooner
12/6/2009, 01:33 AM
Too bad they squeaked it out. I wanted TCU to go. I am sure that Brown thinks that his team deserves it this year. I hope Bama wipes the field with them.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 02:08 AM
Brown is downing a bottle of Kaopectate right now is my guess. He might think he should go...but I'm betting he isn't feeling all that great about it being a lock just by squeaking out that pathetic win tonight.

If they don't go....and TCU or Cincy gets the Nod....I'll laugh my *** off.

Whatever happens....if +exas gets creamed by Bama in the MNC....it's gonna be a raucous RRSO next year.

I can't wait for October already.

Landthief 1972
12/6/2009, 03:32 PM
This is a Texass team that was losing to WYOMING at halftime. WYOMING. A Texass team that nearly lost to an A&M team that a bad OU offense put 55 points on. It took 5 OU turnovers for Texass to squeak past the Sooners, and then I read this steersh@t:

"Twelve out of 13 games, we've played at a very high level," Texas defensive coordinator Will Muschamp said. "As high a level as I've been around."

Is he completely stoned?!?

SoonerPr8r
12/6/2009, 06:46 PM
Squirrelly QB, Squirrelly coach, Squirrelly team, Squirrelly win.

I like this! Perhapt UTrus should change their mascot. At least squirrels are the right color and love nuts.:D :D :D :D

soonerboy
12/6/2009, 06:55 PM
if texas lost their charter as a university...i wouldn't care a bit

BHud
12/6/2009, 07:18 PM
clock doesn't stop until the whistle blows, not when the ball hits the ground. game should have been over.

Patently false. The clock stops when it hits an object out of bounds. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you can make stuff up.

Curly Bill
12/6/2009, 07:32 PM
Patently false. The clock stops when it hits an object out of bounds. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you can make stuff up.

...and people that lurk on other fan's boards are among the gayest people in the world. I didn't make that up, it's a proven fact.

BHud
12/6/2009, 07:36 PM
...and people that lurk on other fan's boards are among the gayest people in the world. I didn't make that up, it's a proven fact.

Lurk?
I do not think that word means, what you think it means.....

Curly Bill
12/6/2009, 07:37 PM
Lurk?
I do not think that word means, what you think it means.....

It means you're a flaming pile of gayness. Pretty much nails it huh! :P

DenverSooner751
12/6/2009, 07:40 PM
It means you're a flaming pile of gayness. Pretty much nails it huh! :P

LOL - fantastic.

soonerboy
12/6/2009, 08:05 PM
texas is a flaming pile of gayness...IMO

MyT Oklahoma
12/6/2009, 10:03 PM
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Roll Tide Roll! :D