PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS NEBRASKA!

StoopTroup
12/5/2009, 11:30 PM
We know you won that game.

texas....you suck!

ocsooner
12/5/2009, 11:34 PM
Texas can give nebraska a * for me.

sooners2win
12/5/2009, 11:49 PM

texas....you suck!

How? kick the ball out of bounds, then obvious horse collar, Colt throws out of bounds with 1 second left, kicker makes kick, texas wins. How Nebraska win????

soonerinabilene
12/5/2009, 11:53 PM
Saban thanks you for the PERFECT defensive blueprint for the mnc, and wants to know if suh has a brother.

StoopTroup
12/5/2009, 11:54 PM
How? kick the ball out of bounds, then obvious horse collar, Colt throws out of bounds with 1 second left, kicker makes kick, texas wins. How Nebraska win????
The whistle blew the Game was Over. The Refs turned a very quick replay that shouldn't have happened to lessen the controversy....

Pelini and NU should file an appeal with the Big XII.

Fixed.

The Field Goal shouldn't count.

okiewaker
12/5/2009, 11:54 PM
Congrat to Neb for teh win!!!!

bringit
12/5/2009, 11:56 PM
aggy

sooneron
12/5/2009, 11:58 PM
Neb gave the game away by being mentally weak when it counted most. Too bad, but * took what they were given and won.

btk108
12/5/2009, 11:59 PM
Can we put an * next to Texas' win? Tell me those guys don't go to bed tonight knowing they have an a** whooping coming and there's nothing they can do about it.

Nebraska....you're scaring me....get some offense and you'll be the gods of the Big 12 North.

StoopTroup
12/5/2009, 11:59 PM
Even mack had a hard time selling that they won that. What a lousy post game interview. He was nearly apologetic.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:00 AM
The whistle blew the Game was Over. The Refs turned a very quick replay that shouldn't have happened to lessen the controversy....

Pelini and NU should file an appeal with the Big XII.

Fixed.

The Field Goal shouldn't count.

pathetic whiner troup, even when it's not us that lost

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:02 AM
pathetic whiner troup, even when it's not us that lost

STFU!

**** Off Dip****!

BermudaSooner
12/6/2009, 12:03 AM
Nebbish didn't win, but it did take the refs to give Texas every point tonight. PI on both the TD and first FG, horse collar, put second back on for the game winning FG.

Very very lucky. Makes one wonder if Nebraska was the one with Championship game on the line, if those calls still go the same way.

sooner59
12/6/2009, 12:04 AM
I feel bad for Suh and the Nebraska defense. They played so hard. If that kick was not out of bounds, and they were pinned around the 20-25, I think Nebraska wins.

I also really believe at the moment that Suh would block the kick. If he did, they should have gave him the Heisman at midfield right there.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:04 AM
STFU!

**** Off Dip****!

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

You shut the PHUCK UP

A$$HOLE

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:06 AM
In my heart...those Huskers played good enough to beat the what are they? The 3rd ranked Team in the Nation?

Not even close.

If you want to talk pathetic....lets talk about how +exas played in a lot of games this year.

They didn't deserve to win that. Anyone with eyes could see it.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:07 AM
OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

You shut the PHUCK UP

A$$HOLE

LOL....

Not gonna happen. whornlover.

bringit
12/6/2009, 12:08 AM
aggy

+1

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:08 AM
what was the the final score, sometimes you win ugly.....wish we had some more ugly wins this year.

Eielson
12/6/2009, 12:10 AM
I was doing other things at the end of the games...so what is the deal with the horse collar? Can't find replays. Was it legit?

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:10 AM
LOL....

Not gonna happen. whornlover.

Not a whornlover, not a cornsucker either, but the cornsuckers didn't get ****ed. bottom line. why you so worried. not like we was playing. you whine about refs like we was playing. that is pathetic.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:11 AM
what was the the final score, sometimes you win ugly.....wish we had some more ugly wins this year.

What are you even talking about?

Weren't you even watching the game or do you just come on the board to upset folks?

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:14 AM
Not a whornlover, not a cornsucker either, but the cornsuckers didn't get ****ed. bottom line. why you so worried. not like we was playing. you whine about refs like we was playing. that is pathetic.

I'm not whining about Refs. The Game was Over. They whistled the call. Go back and listen for the Whistle.

What's the difference anyway other than you and I disagree and you started called a fellow SoonerFan a pathetic whiner.

Seriously...

STFU.

sooners2win
What are you even talking about?

Weren't you even watching the game or do you just come on the board to upset folks?

Not trying to upset anyone, you are saying nebraska is big 12 champs cuz they got ****ed......just saying they did not get ****ed, nebraska kicked ball out of bounds, nebraska horse collared shipley. they lost

Congrat texASS

A Sooner in Texas
+1

I do believe putting a "+1" on your own post may be the ultimate epitome of aggy.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:16 AM
I'm not whining about Refs. The Game was Over. They whistled the call. Go back and listen for the Whistle.

What's the difference anyway other than you and I disagree and you started called a fellow SoonerFan a pathetic whiner.

Seriously...

STFU.

ok......kidding STFU

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:17 AM
Not trying to upset anyone, you are saying nebraska is big 12 champs cuz they got ****ed......just saying they did not get ****ed, nebraska kicked ball out of bounds, nebraska horse collared shipley. they lost

Congrat texASS

You know....if you wanted to give congrats to +exas...you could have started your own thread and not even said a thing to me. Pathetic thread jack BTW.

okcusooner

Agree. Stoop is consistently one of the whiniest, inarticulate, and illogical posters on this board. His profile says he's 19, however my guess is that he is really 13.

Sucks that Texas won. But no StoopidTroup, Nebraska did not get screwed. There was legitimately 1 second left on the clock, then Hunter Lawrence did what he has been doing (and what our kickers don't)

Grow up.

StoopTroup
ok......kidding STFU

I'm not kidding....

STFU!

bringit
12/6/2009, 12:18 AM
I do believe putting a "+1" on your own post may be the ultimate epitome of aggy.

sorry if I offended you. I see you are in aggieland.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:19 AM
By the way, I wanted TCU or Cincy playing for the title.....so I was rooting for Cornsuckers

BoulderSooner79
12/6/2009, 12:19 AM
Great effort by the Huskers D. - just like our D against the horns. Mack and co. better do their homework because 'Bama has a great D *and* an offense. The best 2 teams UT played this year was an unranked OU dealing with a mid-game QB change and a 9-4 NU team than will be lucky to be ranked tomorrow and have the #92 offense. But the horns seem to be very lucky this year, so you never know. Their biggest advantage in the title game is that everyone and his dog will be picking 'Bama.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:21 AM
Agree. Stoop is consistently one of the whiniest, inarticulate, and illogical posters on this board. His profile says he's 19, however my guess is that he is really 13.

Sucks that Texas won. But no StoopidTroup, Nebraska did not get screwed. There was legitimately 1 second left on the clock, then Hunter Lawrence did what he has been doing (and what our kickers don't)

Grow up.
I hate +exas. They skated by with that BS at the end. You know they don't deserve to play for all the marbles. You must not have listened to all of the whining they did about US last year. If you want to comb their hair like they are your own personal Pretty Pony....you boys should head on down to Austin for the parade.

Both of you should be ashamed.

You make me sick.

sooneredaco
12/6/2009, 12:23 AM
Very seldomly do I post, I'd much rather read the posts and just see what my fellow sooner fans are talking about. However, the fact that a sooner fan is on this board dropping lines like "Congrats TexASS" makes mesick to my stomach. Right call, wrong call, whatever.... I hate Texas and could care less if they were ever to play another game. Boomer Sooner! Tuck Fexas and everything they stand for. And please for the love of everything that is holy keep your congrats to whorn fans the hell off of this board! Go to another board for that kind of Sh!t

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:23 AM
I hate +exas. They skated by with that BS at the end. You know they don't deserve to play for all the marbles. You must not have listened to all of the whining they did about US last year. If you want to comb their hair like they are your own personal Pretty Pony....you boys should head on down to Austin for the parade.

You make me sick.

Did I say the deserve to play in Pasadena? I said congrats on being big 12 champs. I personally think TCU would kick the **** outta texASS, And I hope somehow someway they would jump texASS, but it ain't gonna happen

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:24 AM
Very seldomly do I post, I'd much rather read the posts and just see what my fellow sooner fans are talking about. However, the fact that a sooner fan is on this board dropping lines like "Congrats TexASS" makes mesick to my stomach. Right call, wrong call, whatever.... I hate Texas and could care less if they were ever to play another game. Boomer Sooner! Tuck Fexas and everything they stand for. And please for the love of everything that is holy keep your congrats to whorn fans the hell off of this board! Go to another board for that kind of Sh!t

Congrats China,

Well I feel the same about somebody giving congrats to nebraska and their pathetic fans

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:25 AM
Did I say the deserve to play in Pasadena? I said congrats on being big 12 champs. I personally think TCU would kick the **** outta texASS, And I hope somehow someway they would jump texASS, but it ain't gonna happen

What I distinctly remember is you calling me a Pathetic whiner.

Now you want to try and smooth things out?

Seriously....

STFU

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:26 AM
I am not smoothing out, I think you are a DICK

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:27 AM
you pathetic whiner,

seriously though, you whining is coming from the anger you are holding inside.....because you are jealous that we are not there playing. relax we won 3 in a row, we will get back. let it go man

A Sooner in Texas
12/6/2009, 12:30 AM
sorry if I offended you. I see you are in aggieland.

Unfortunately, yes, I am in aggieland, but really, putting a +1 on your own post is really sad. Though it doesn't offend me; it actually makes me laugh.

okcusooner
12/6/2009, 12:33 AM

You make me sick.

Ashamed of what? Being grown-ups with perspective? You are that type of fan that every team has...be it USC, Florida, Penn State, Texas, etc... The knucklehead and loudmouth who always lets passion overrun reason. I love OU football (and by corrollary hate Texas), but it's not the only thing in my life.

My guess is that OU football is the only thing in your life. This explains your irrational postings to justify any OU shortcoming. It also explains how you could amass over 37,000 posts. It's really ironic how often the people with thousands of posts on this board say very little substantively.

bluedogok
12/6/2009, 12:33 AM
I was doing other things at the end of the games...so what is the deal with the horse collar? Can't find replays. Was it legit?
Yes, it was a horsecollar tackle, getting cute with the kickoff is what doomed them.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:34 AM
Ashamed of what? Being grown-ups with perspective? You are that type of fan that every team has...be it USC, Florida, Penn State, Texas, etc... The knucklehead and loudmouth who always lets passion overrun reason. I love OU football (and by corrollary hate Texas), but it's not the only thing in my life.

My guess is that OU football is the only thing in your life. This explains your irrational postings to justify any OU shortcoming. It also explains how you could amass over 37,000 posts. It's really ironic how often the people with thousands of posts on this board say very little substantively.

Read the rules. The play isn't reviewable.

okcusooner
12/6/2009, 12:35 AM
I am not smoothing out, I think you are a DICK

Second the motion.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:35 AM
Read the rules. The play isn't reviewable.

I'm sure you knew that before you got on here crying LMFAO

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:37 AM
Ummmm....I posted it right after it happened.

You know your wrong.

Quit stirring **** on this board. Your acting like a little whorn.

BigRedTradition
12/6/2009, 12:37 AM
delete

BigRedTradition
12/6/2009, 12:38 AM
Hey-

Thanks, but we lost fair and square. Our Offense is absymal. I feel bad for Pelini and the defense. And.... I hope Shawn Wats-grove gets another job.

See you guys a couple of years; hopefully, we'll actually be Nebraska by then. :)

Veritas
12/6/2009, 12:38 AM
1) We may have gotten screwed by the refs, but we kicked it out of bounds and we horse-collared. We made two ridiculous mistakes and lost it all on our own.

2) You whorn lovers really should post somewhere else.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:39 AM
Hey-

Thanks, but we lost fair and square. Our Offense is absymal. I feel bad for Pelini and the offense. And.... I hope Shawn Wats-grove gets another job.

See you guys a couple of years; hopefully, we'll actually be Nebraska by then. :)

No problem BRT....

You guys deserved to win. The whorns were pathetic. Nobody gave you guys a chance and yet....the whorns had to depend on a bad call at the end to get their shot at Bama. Good Luck next year in the North and in your Bowl Game.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:40 AM
Ummmm....I posted it right after it happened.

You know your wrong.

Quit stirring **** on this board. Your acting like a little whorn.

Quit Crying
http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz9/naomim73/100_4084.jpg

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/6/2009, 12:48 AM
I know I'm a little off topic here, but I'm baffled:

Where the hell is Muksogee, Oklahoma? :confused:

Some kind of troll paradise, I'm thinking.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:49 AM
You do understand I'm trying to give the really decent Husker Fans around here their due right?

What are you trying to do again?

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:50 AM
Quit Crying

That kid beat your *** huh?

You still sore?

sooner59
12/6/2009, 12:52 AM
Congrats China,

Well I feel the same about somebody giving congrats to nebraska and their pathetic fans

Hey D-bag, get a clue. Nebraska's fans are probably the nicest fans in the Big 12. I went up to Lincoln and they treated me like a long lost friend before and after the game. They are decent people.

THA RO SOONER
12/6/2009, 12:52 AM
Nebraska didnt get screwed, their offense screwed them. Yes there were some questionable calls(PI on a ball colt throws into the third row) Suh is a freakin stud! but as far as "congrats sexat" please dude for all of us that have to live down here with these orange fans....GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN A WOOD CHIPPER!! F sexat NO they shouldnt have won that game! but they did but "congrats" REALY?? oh well they should get that azz beat by bammer! ROLL TIDE!!!

SbOrOiNaEnR
12/6/2009, 12:54 AM
Quit Crying

Oh, COME ON!!!!!! You make a crying joke on THIS board, on today of all days, and THAT'S the picture you use?

sooners2win FAIL!!!! ;)

Here, lemme help you out:

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs090.snc3/15765_1300137621889_1183880779_30930654_6923628_n. jpg

StoopTroup
but as far as "congrats sexat" please dude for all of us that have to live down here with these orange fans....GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN A WOOD CHIPPER!! F sexat NO they shouldnt have won that game! but they did but "congrats" REALY?? oh well they should get that azz beat by bammer! ROLL TIDE!!!

LMAO....SPEK!

A Sooner in Texas
I do believe we have been invaded by the pestilence of whorn trolls. Whorns looked like **** tonight; even ESPN is wondering if they deserve to be #2. They don't. If I could, I'd give the Big XII championship trophy to the Nebraska D. Un-fricking-believable.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:55 AM
You do understand I'm trying to give the really decent Husker Fans around here their due right?

What are you trying to do again?

I don't give a **** about horn or husker fans, just simply pointing out how pathetic your are claiming them big 12 champs.

This is troup in his hotel room before the game.
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/kcisneroz/Photos/594006-R1-14-11_015.jpg

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 12:55 AM
bevo dumped in their mouths and they know it.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 12:56 AM
Oh, COME ON!!!!!! You make a crying joke on THIS board, on today of all days, and THAT'S the picture you use?

sooners2win FAIL!!!! ;)

Here, lemme help you out:

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs090.snc3/15765_1300137621889_1183880779_30930654_6923628_n. jpg

Now thats good stuff, Bravo man!!!!!

JLEW1818
12/6/2009, 12:58 AM
Bama 3.5 fav over texas

http://www.madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php

A Sooner in Texas
12/6/2009, 12:58 AM
Isn't it past your bedtime, Sooners2win? You really are a whorn apologist, aren't you? I doubt you'll find many, if any at all, true Sooner fans who are happy Texass "won" that game tonight.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:04 AM
tuck fexas, and huch fuskers.....don't like either and didn't like the way the game ended. but you got to admit. pathetic for sooner fans to crown nebraska, now go play with your kitty

DarrellZero
12/6/2009, 01:08 AM
In.

btk108
12/6/2009, 01:09 AM
Bama 3.5 fav over texas

That will get bigger as time wears on.....I'm thinkin Bama by 21 at least.

A Sooner in Texas
12/6/2009, 01:09 AM
Nobody crowned Nebraska, you preadolescent goober. And my kitty has more of a brain then you.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:10 AM
Nobody crowned Nebraska, you preadolescent goober. And my kitty has more of a brain then you.

guess you need to go back to post one

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:10 AM
tuck fexas, and huch fuskers.....don't like either and didn't like the way the game ended. but you got to admit. pathetic for sooner fans to crown nebraska, now go play with your kitty

What's pathetic is you trying to mess with me. You think your right about something but your so wrong. I'm not crowning Nebraska with anything.

What I'm doing is congratulating them for a game that many thought they had no chance of winning.

What you fail to realize is....is that TCU and the Cincinnati Bearcats probably got cheated out of a legitimate shot at the MNC because of that last call.

The Huskers played as good if not better than Texas tonight and you want to make some sort of issue with me in this thread.

Again....if you wanted to Congratulate +exas or even your mama for not aborting you....you could have started your own thread.

I hope the BCS bypasses the whorns and sends them to a consolation bowl. That's all they deserve after that performance.

A Sooner in Texas
12/6/2009, 01:12 AM
What's pathetic is you trying to mess with me. You think your right about something but your so wrong. I'm not crowning Nebraska with anything.

What I'm doing is congratulating them for a game that many thought they had no chance of winning.

What you fail to realize is....is that TCU and the Cincinnati Bearcats probably got cheated out of a legitimate shot at the MNC because of that last call.

The Huskers played as good if not better than Texas tonight and you want to make some sort of issue with me in this thread.

Again....if you wanted to Congratulate +exas or even your mama for not aborting you....you could have started your own thread.

I hope the BCS bypasses the whorns and sends them to a consolation bowl. That's all they deserve after that performance.

Here's how you do this correctly....

+1

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:12 AM

I believe they had 109 yards offense, tcu or cincy did not get cheated, cincy won today as did texASS

btk108
12/6/2009, 01:13 AM

agreed ;)

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:13 AM

texas....you suck!

sounds like you crowned them to me

ouwasp
12/6/2009, 01:16 AM
Well, I wish Neb had won, or more accurately...that tex had lost.

Condolences, Nebraska. Congratulations on an almost stunning effort.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:16 AM
sounds like you crowned them to me

You've been Crowned also....

You'll figure out what for pretty soon.

A Sooner in Texas
12/6/2009, 01:17 AM
Sounds like you have no idea about the concept of nuance.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:19 AM
sooners2win...

Some advice....

Go start your own thread. If you don't like this one....

**** Off Dip****!

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:20 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f176/kelleemack/pricklogo.gif

A Sooner in Texas
12/6/2009, 01:20 AM
sooners2win...

Some advice....

Go start your own thread. If you don't like this one....

**** Off Dip****!

And he did, lol!

A Sooner in Texas
12/6/2009, 01:21 AM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh305/dramaacg23/MJZ1205.gif

Smartest thing you've said here.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:22 AM
go play with your cat

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:24 AM
BTW....

sooners2win....your whorn GF/BF has your password.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:25 AM
Smartest thing you've said here.

sooner59
12/6/2009, 01:26 AM
Bama 3.5 fav over texas

Somebody get me to Vegas. Quickly. Huge. I need this.

LOL. Tiger joke of the day.

I literally want to bet my car and next semester's student loan money on Bama at -3.5. I would sell everything I owned to bet it all on Bama by 3.5. I would bet a lot of money on Bama by 10, much less 3.5.

My pick: Bama - 31 Texas - 17 (Texas scores with under 3 min. left to make it possibly respectable)

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:28 AM
I got 27-9 Bama

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:28 AM
Hey lid! Your BF put up the prick sign! It's time for some booty!

A Sooner in Texas
12/6/2009, 01:30 AM

Sounds like you're needing one.

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:31 AM
Sounds like you're needing one.

Lid will keep him happy....again.

sooners2win
12/6/2009, 01:36 AM
your fav stoup STFU

StoopTroup
12/6/2009, 01:48 AM
Is this you?

pgKT25J6hd8

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2009, 02:05 AM
No...That guy's smarter and less of a whorn than S2W.