PDA

View Full Version : Tebow: Just another QB

SoonerNate
12/5/2009, 07:31 PM
He had a chance to go into the books perhaps as the greatest college QB of all time.

But,.....

He lost :)

So much for all the Tebow talk.

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2009, 07:48 PM
Tebow just another QB? Hardly.

I mean, he gets under my skin, but he is one of the best college football players I have ever seen.

Crucifax Autumn
12/5/2009, 07:50 PM
He's the best CFB player I've ever seen cry like a 3 year old girl!

A-M
12/5/2009, 07:52 PM
Wonder how high he will go in the draft?

StoopTroup
12/5/2009, 07:55 PM
Him and Bourbon are together in the locker room having a good cry. They've cried together before...but this one I bet is a doozy. :D

rmxZkgo2RUI

sooner59
12/5/2009, 07:55 PM
If Jacksonville doesn't take him for publicity, he drops like a rock.

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2009, 07:57 PM
Hard to say. On the plus side, he is a huge competitor that will give it his all on every play. He is a good athlete as well. He would be a good backup because he can fit in a number of areas. I would worry that his motivational tactics would backfire in the NFL, but not for the same reasons as everyone else. IMO, NFL players really don't care much about the game and Tim's attempts to fire up teammates will be shrugged off and he will be considered a nuisance.

DenverSooner751
12/5/2009, 08:00 PM
Human....

StoopTroup
12/5/2009, 08:01 PM
Oh and...BTW....

Florida
was
SHUT
THE
OUT
in
the
second
half!

stoops the eternal pimp
12/5/2009, 08:04 PM
Wonder how high he will go in the draft?

I could see somebody using a 5th or 6th rd pick on him.. In a game where ha to make plays out of the pocket, he didn't show much..not just this game either...he is a great college football player who doesn't translate well into the NFL

rawlingsHOH
12/5/2009, 08:05 PM
If Jacksonville doesn't take him for publicity, he drops like a rock.

Agree. Though I think there is a good chance Jax takes him.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/5/2009, 08:17 PM
I don't think it would do anything for jax.. It's not who they need and I don't think it would help them gain any revenue

StoopTroup
12/5/2009, 08:18 PM
Vet....

It's time to kill Timmy T! :D

tulsaoilerfan
12/5/2009, 08:19 PM
Tebow is a good college QB surrounded by a lot of great players that make him look better than he really is; really good runner, but a very mediocre passer

stoops the eternal pimp
12/5/2009, 08:28 PM
I don't understand what drafting him would do for anybody

btk108
12/5/2009, 08:28 PM
All the NFL defenses are drooling now that they get to hit a crybaby.

okienole3
12/5/2009, 08:47 PM
Today confirmed my suspicion that Tebow is a camera whore. I am not going to fault a guy for crying in a situation like that, a lot would. But, if you are any type of man, you do it with you helmet ON! You don't let the world see, unless you like hamming it up.

Zbird
12/5/2009, 10:14 PM
NEWS FLASH!! Tim Tearbow, Gator Quarterback Hospitalized.

Sister Mary Agnes, Hospital Administrator of the Lady of Perpetual Sorrows Hospital in Gainsville FL has confirmed that the University of Florida Quarterback Tim Tearbow has been hospitalized in extreme pain with occluded tear ducts. "He wants to cry in the true tradition of the University with large alligator tears, but as hard as he tried, and the Lord knows how hard he tried, (no quarterback ever tried harder) he was unable to produce any thing but little baby tears."

We've sedated him with some magic white powder he obtained for some Indians in the Brazilian Jungle when attending to poor children while on a Missionary trip there. He explained to us that it was the only thing that would relieve the pain. We automatically recognized that he was unable to be untruthful, him being a deity and all, so we gave him the powder."