PDA

View Full Version : CBS Pinheads

Indy Sooner
12/5/2009, 07:08 PM
Verne Lundquist is the chief idiot...and really needs to stick to announcing the 16th at Augusta while scarfing down hot dog after hot dog as he has no real comprehension of what is going on down on a football field... A couple of beauts from today-- Thinking the ball was live after striking the goal post and caroming back onto the playing field on an extra point attempt... Suggesting Doc Blanchard and Glenn Davis played for the great Irish teams of the late '40s...

Tim Brando is a complete joke to begin with, but suggesting East Carolina would be playing in the Sugar Bowl after beating Houston?

One would think the SEC (despite being so overrated) would demand a higher level of competency from the lead broadcast team on its biggest night.

JLEW1818
12/5/2009, 07:08 PM
just horrible

instigator
12/5/2009, 08:04 PM
I didn't get where he was getting the ECU to the Sugar Bowl stuff.

bluedogok
12/5/2009, 08:13 PM
I didn't get where he was getting the ECU to the Sugar Bowl stuff.
The only thing that I can think of is maybe he was thinking that C-USA had an automatic BCS bid like the Big East.

instigator
12/5/2009, 08:53 PM
The only thing that I can think of is maybe he was thinking that C-USA had an automatic BCS bid like the Big East.

Uhhh. nope. :)

CBUS_SOONER
12/5/2009, 09:15 PM
I like when the QB for bama made a nice move and they called it a Tebow esque move. Pathetic. BTW Mccoy just pulled his vagina. go huskers

fadada1
12/5/2009, 10:25 PM
vern is absolutely the worst - musburger a VERY close second. if it were up to vern (and he probably thinks it anyway), there'd be 4 SEC teams in BCS bowls.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/6/2009, 04:43 AM
You Sooner fans are such dumbasses. Everyone knows Vanderbilt would have won the Big XII if they were in our conference!!!!

Crucifax Autumn
12/6/2009, 06:51 AM
Hell, this year they'd have gone undefeated! lol