PDA

View Full Version : Barry Switzer: Pinhead or Patriot?

oupride
12/5/2009, 05:04 PM
The King appeared on Fox and Friends this a.m. regarding The Salute to The Troops that is being staged by the USO. As many of you know, he will join Tommy Bowden leading a flag-football team made up of former college stars and military personnel in a game in Iraq.

When asked for his predictions for the SEC and Big 12, Switzer said he liked Florida and Texas. When prodded for his prediction between that possible matchup, he said he's pulling for Texas???????

Barry Switzer is a Patriot. (Of course!)

OUDizzle
12/5/2009, 05:09 PM
People watch Fox and Friends?

Collier11
12/5/2009, 05:10 PM
Ratings say so

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2009, 05:24 PM
When asked for his predictions for the SEC and Big 12, Switzer said he liked Florida and Texas. When prodded for his prediction between that possible matchup, he said he's pulling for Texas???????

Yeah, I would have predicted Switzer pulling for Texas. Read his book. He says nothing but good things about Texas. (Which has escaped the notice of neary every Horn fan.)

While fans may harber grudges against rival teams, coaches rarely get caught up in it.

Crucifax Autumn
12/5/2009, 05:41 PM
I hope the King is 100% wrong though!

StoopTroup
12/5/2009, 05:43 PM
The King would just smack you if you asked him that is my guess.

Monster Zero
12/5/2009, 07:23 PM
People watch Fox and Friends?

I watch Fox & Friends.

You ought to watch Fox & Friends. Gretchen Carlson is extremely cute.

bluedogok
12/5/2009, 07:57 PM
While fans may harber grudges against rival teams, coaches rarely get caught up in it.
Except for Woody Hayes and his "that school up north"...and we all know how that ended.

okienole3
12/5/2009, 09:05 PM
I watch Fox & Friends.

Ugh. F&F went down hill when Juliet Huddy moved on.

Bonehead
12/5/2009, 09:15 PM
I watch Fox & Friends.

yOU need to change the channel to HLN. Robin Meade is beyond cute.

soonerloyal
12/5/2009, 10:58 PM
Meh. I've been a fan of the Bootlegger's Boy as long as I can remember. I adore Barry. But ya know what? I'll call him wrong to his face anytime, and that'd be one of the instances. Wrong, Barry. Wrong.