PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska Can Screw Up The BCS ~~ :)

Blues1
12/5/2009, 11:24 AM
For Me I Hope it Happens ~~~ :)

Link
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10451942/All-is-well-in-the-BCS-world,-unless-...

Rock on Nebraska

Denton_Sooner
12/5/2009, 11:31 AM
"Holy #$@E#*$#", aka "College Football Armageddon"

I vote for this...

Lets go Nebraska!

Bonehead
12/5/2009, 11:49 AM
I know its considered cool to knock the BCS. But over the last decade the BCS has been very good to the Sooners.

That said would I like to see Nebraska win? Absolutely. I'd love to the see the whorns exposed for being the overrated cow worshippers they are.

Blues1
12/5/2009, 12:08 PM
I know its considered cool to knock the BCS. But over the last decade the BCS has been very good to the Sooners.

That said would I like to see Nebraska win? Absolutely. I'd love to the see the whorns exposed for being the overrated cow worshippers they are.

True the BCS has been VERY Good to THe Sooners - But This year Let ALL HELL Break out ~~~ :)

It Will Be Fun To Watch.....

soonerboy
12/5/2009, 12:17 PM
Ya now that we're not in the middle of that s*** sandwich its a lot more fun to watch it unfold.

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2009, 01:48 PM
Even if it is a rematch of the SEC title game (very unlikely), the BCS will produce a clear national title, which was its purpose in the first place.

Every year we go through this, hoping that the BCS is taken asunder because of some unfortunate matchup. But if you think the BCS is going to be embarrassed, forget it. They care about marketing, not the silly waah-waahs of some college football fans.

"Let's get down to business. We propose to extend the BCS contract to 2020."

"Okay, let's talk. Oh, how about that SEC rematch we had for the national title. Some fans were spittin' mad, weren't they?"

"Heh, heh. Pretty funny. Okay, enough of that, who have you lined up for sponsorship..."

mehip
12/5/2009, 02:05 PM
That would be fun.

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2009, 03:09 PM
Are you I.M. Hipp's brother?