PDA

View Full Version : OU vs The Heisman Winner - Might Happen

Blues1
12/5/2009, 11:03 AM
Since Stanford could be in The Sun Bowl and this Guy Just Might Win It....

LINK
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6270202/18712175

Is McCoy a Shoe in...?? ~ What do you think -- ?

delhalew
12/5/2009, 11:55 AM
Many are treating it like a popularity contest or lifetime achievement award, so Tebow and McCoy seem to be leading.

If Gerhart gets left out, the voters deserve a kick in the teeth.

BTW...not sure I want to face Gerhart this year.

soonerborn30
12/5/2009, 12:06 PM
I'm with you on that. Not that ND is a defensive juggernaut, and our D is many times better than theirs, but everyone in the stadium knew who was getting the ball on that last drive and they still couldn't stop it. That kid is good.

swardboy
12/5/2009, 01:53 PM
I'd like to see our D stack up against Gerhart....

soonerinabilene
12/5/2009, 02:12 PM
i hear mel hairdome kiper saying it should either go mccoy because he should have won it last year, or to tebow as a lifetime acheivment award. his exact words. that is the exact opposite of what the award is supposed to stand for.

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2009, 03:11 PM
I'd like to see our D stack up against Gerhart....

You must like watching your kids flunk final exams, or watching your parents lose their home.

Leroy Lizard
12/5/2009, 03:13 PM
On second thought, our D-line should be pretty solid. I still don't want to go up against Gerhart. Anyone but him.

King Barry's Back
12/5/2009, 03:19 PM
i hear mel hairdome kiper saying it should either go mccoy because he should have won it last year, or to tebow as a lifetime acheivment award. his exact words. that is the exact opposite of what the award is supposed to stand for.

You know, that part about McCoy is such a crock. Talk about what have you done for me lately.

In Kiper's view Sam Bradford didn't deserve LAST YEAR's Heisman Trophy because this year got hurt early and never made a run at defending his award.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I now think this guy is a complete tool.