PDA

View Full Version : Getting Real Nasty in California

Blues1
12/3/2009, 09:58 AM
Watch The Video....

Link

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10458532/Should-Carroll,-Neuheisel-go-play-in-a-sandbox?-

Wouldn't it be Beautiful to have usc lose it's last two games of 2009 to Mike Stoops and Bob Stoops ~~~~~~~ :)

C'mon Arizona We Can Do This........!!!!

Saturday ~ Arizona vs Usc - in LA...... Let's Get Rockin' for Mike......!

sooneron
12/3/2009, 10:58 AM
Why o why did I click on that video? That greek doosh makes my skin crawl.

Blues1
12/3/2009, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=sooneron;2782663]Why o why did I click on that video? That greek doosh makes my skin crawl.[/QUOT

jmho ~~ Watching Pete Carroll jumping for joy in the last seconds and sticking it to ucla is a lot worse than the doosh ~ Those of us on the west coast see this doosh all the time, More reasons to Hope Arizona blows usc suck off the map this Saturday.....
Plus it's a better chance of OU playing usc in a Bowl IF Arizona can Beat them.....

What would you rather see in a bowl game ~~ OU vs California
or
OU vs Southern Califonia

Me ~ I want Sweet Revenge on usc....

Leroy Lizard
12/3/2009, 11:20 AM
I'll wait until we get a few bowl victories under our belt before attempting revenge on USC.

sooneron
12/3/2009, 11:21 AM
I'd rather see us play usc. I could care less about cal.

sooneron
12/3/2009, 11:25 AM
jmho ~~ Watching Pete Carroll jumping for joy in the last seconds and sticking it to ucla is a lot worse than the doosh ~

Oh, trust me, the doosh factor of that video is off the scale- it has Pete acting like his usual *** hat self, the tv announcer that has a face for radio and a voice for print, and don't get me started on Newweasel.

Those three alone, make me glad that I don't live anywhere near LA.

Blues1
12/3/2009, 11:25 AM
I'll wait until we get a few bowl victories under our belt before attempting revenge on USC.

This is "The Year" to get usc......Have Faith my Brother - Have Faith....~~~!

salth2o
12/3/2009, 11:30 AM
I agree with what Pete decided to do and would have had my team do the same thing.

D-bag scale was off the charts though for all involved in that vid.

Harry Beanbag
12/3/2009, 11:36 AM

It is impossible to gain enough satisfactory revenge against USC. They won when it mattered in humiliating fashion. You can't make up for that. That doesn't even take into account the overall series which they own OU in.

Blues1
12/3/2009, 11:41 AM
I agree with what Pete decided to do and would have had my team do the same thing.

Sorry I can't go with that .....

If a running play would have gone "ALL THE WAY" thats one thing -- But to trick the other team on the last play with a Long pass just to run up the score is kicking the other guy in the Nuts when he's already said I quit.....jmho....

I want usc ~~ and I want Pete Carroll to eat Shiiiit.......!!!

Go Arizona Go ~~~ :)

sooneron
12/3/2009, 11:44 AM
This ^

Blues1
12/3/2009, 11:44 AM
It is impossible to gain enough satisfactory revenge against USC. They won when it mattered in humiliating fashion. You can't make up for that. That doesn't even take into account the overall series which they own OU in.

I will take all the *** LITTLE Revenge**** I Can Get.....!!! ~~~ :)

StoopTroup
12/3/2009, 12:18 PM
It doesn't matter to me unless we were to get blown out....then it would have been a very bad idea.

That being said...I'd go to the Game.

Widescreen
12/3/2009, 12:27 PM
This is "The Year" to get usc.....
The same could be said for us. :(

Theskipster
12/3/2009, 12:34 PM

If a running play would have gone "ALL THE WAY" thats one thing -- But to trick the other team on the last play with a Long pass just to run up the score is kicking the other guy in the Nuts when he's already said I quit.....jmho....

USC was taking a knee to run out the clock when UCLA called a timeout. If UCLA still wants to play, then USC should get to also.

sooneron
12/3/2009, 12:47 PM
And all that Pete had to do, was run the ball. He's notorious for this crap. He did it when they were up on ND by more than 2 scores a few years back. He had Leinart throw into the endzone from about the 40.

salth2o
12/3/2009, 12:51 PM

I hate uSuc as bad as anyone, but when Neuheisel called the timeout AFTER uSuc took a knee...all bets were off and it was game on.

sooneron
12/3/2009, 12:52 PM
Do you really think that Stoops/Wilson would have called for a bomb after a defensive timeout with < minute to play?

edit: and the biggest issue here isn't so much the play as Pete's jubilation after the td.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/3/2009, 01:30 PM
I would love to see OUr defense get a shot at that overrated QB. Please let us play the condoms.

StoopTroup
12/3/2009, 01:31 PM
Do you really think that Stoops/Wilson would have called for a bomb after a defensive timeout with < minute to play?

edit: and the biggest issue here isn't so much the play as Pete's jubilation after the td.

Against Pete Carroll? Yes.

jumperstop
12/3/2009, 01:52 PM
I mean if tOSU can almost beat SUC, we have a shot. That being said I still would like to face Michigan State or other easy Big Ten team in the Alamo bowl. Easier game insures a good off season. I've hated those 8 months in recent years.

RedstickSooner
12/3/2009, 01:54 PM
USC was taking a knee to run out the clock when UCLA called a timeout. If UCLA still wants to play, then USC should get to also.

I'm not clicking on any link that involves USC unless I have reliable evidence that it'll show, say, one of their players being hit by a bus, or is undercover sting evidence of one of 'em being paid to play.

That being said, what you describe (Game is over, USC is taking a knee, and UCLA decides to burn a timeout even though there's no way in hell they could possibly win) then, yeah. Run the score up. If you do something completely retarded, like call a timeout when the game is a done deal, you deserve to get spanked for it.

I'm sure Petey boy managed to make an arse of himself in the process, of course, whether I agree with the theory behind the action or not. It's what he does.

As always, when discussing USC, I'll use my customary sign-out line.

God, I hate them.

Jdog
12/3/2009, 03:34 PM
no where else besides Owen Field has the Magic grass- well maybe KU. A bowl game against SC would be difficult for the sooners with out the magic grass.

soonerborn30
12/3/2009, 04:20 PM
I'm not sure how much revenge would really be exacted. I mean, they beat us to win a NC. We'd be beating them to win a Sun Bowl or something. Not exactly the same thing. With that said, I'd still like Bob to run it up on Pete and really rub his nose in it.

Leroy Lizard
12/3/2009, 04:47 PM
No, I would like Pete to call a timeout, and then Stoops to continue to kneel. The Bruin fans would be insufferable on Trojan boards.

SoonerKnight
12/3/2009, 05:13 PM
No, USC not with this O-line less you forget!!! :mad:

VA Sooner
12/3/2009, 09:05 PM
Wanted to Neuheisel run out there and tackle Carroll on the field because of the finger-pointing after the TD.

Soonerman08
12/4/2009, 12:59 AM
[QUOTE=sooneron;2782663]Why o why did I click on that video? That greek doosh makes my skin crawl.[/QUOT

jmho ~~ Watching Pete Carroll jumping for joy in the last seconds and sticking it to ucla is a lot worse than the doosh ~ Those of us on the west coast see this doosh all the time, More reasons to Hope Arizona blows usc suck off the map this Saturday.....
Plus it's a better chance of OU playing usc in a Bowl IF Arizona can Beat them.....

What would you rather see in a bowl game ~~ OU vs California
or
OU vs Southern Califonia

USC will clean our clock. People tend to forget, we don't have much of an offense and don't play well away from home.

Leroy Lizard
12/4/2009, 03:10 AM
They'll forget once we know who we play and how badly we will beat them.

Guaranteed.

Jello Biafra
12/4/2009, 09:40 AM
Wanted to Neuheisel run out there and tackle Carroll on the field because of the finger-pointing after the TD.

rick is a huge pusss. he would get the stiff arm of a lifetime if he tried that.