PDA

View Full Version : I bet Jesper isn't on Tiger Christmas card list

Sooner24
12/2/2009, 07:32 PM
Parnevik said Woods, “should think a little bit more before you do stuff,’’ adding, “and maybe not just do it, like Nike says.

"I feel ... sorry for Elin, since me and my wife are at fault, hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is.’’

In a reference to speculation that there was a domestic squabble at Woods’ Isleworth home before he crashed his SUV Nov. 27, Parnevik said, “I would probably just have to apologize to her and hope she uses the driver next time, and then the 3-iron.”

:D

VeeJay
12/2/2009, 09:32 PM
Sum'n tells me Tiger will go light on the cards this year.

Breadburner
12/2/2009, 11:39 PM
It's "Cheetah" Woods now.....

btk108
12/3/2009, 11:04 AM
What a media hound ***. Can't get attention on the tour without dressing like an idiot, so now he shoots his mouth off when someone finally sticks a mike in his face. Wonder what skeletons he has in closet the other tour players could bring out?

OUHOMER
12/3/2009, 11:37 AM
I don't have a problem with what he said. I think he knew Tigers wife before they were married.

I personally think Tiger deserves everything he gets. But thats just me

StoopTroup
12/3/2009, 11:43 AM
For Tiger or Cheeta who ever he is today. :D

07_rnlBezQg&feature=fvw

SteelClip49
12/3/2009, 12:29 PM
Jesper parnevik has no room to talk considering he and his wife are swingers.

MrJimBeam
12/3/2009, 12:44 PM
Wonder what skeletons he has in closet the other tour players could bring out?

Maybe Jesper is smart enough not to send text messages to every piece of cocktail lounge tang he meets.

StoopTroup
12/3/2009, 12:47 PM
Jesper can hold his Jim Beam I bet.

King Crimson
12/3/2009, 12:47 PM
last time i checked Elin was an adult. i don't think this was a pre-arranged marriage from the Parnevik estate. sorry, Jesper, but like the majors you blew on Sunday....i don't think you are so relevant here.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/3/2009, 12:52 PM

I didn't know this, but swinging is different than cheating, just saying.

SteelClip49
12/3/2009, 12:54 PM
Sax...very true because it's a choice they have made and at least they are doing it together. But still, not a lot of people agree to what Jesper and his wifey are engaging in.

StoopTroup
12/3/2009, 12:59 PM
Jesper has the right to comment and if Elin is his friend...he has the right to feel bad for her. It's to bad he didn't just call her and tell her that though.

This whole thing is getting worse the more folks take sides.

Sad.

JiuJitsuSooner
12/3/2009, 02:17 PM

True

btk108
12/3/2009, 02:27 PM
Not taking a side....just wishing people would let Tiger and his wife and lawyers settle this. People's private lives should not be national concern.

Okla-homey
12/3/2009, 05:33 PM
Not taking a side....just wishing people would let Tiger and his wife and lawyers settle this. People's private lives should not be national concern.

Oh, they're settling it alright. The word in legal circles is he's agrreeing to renegotiate her pre-nup so she gets enormous bank if she stays with him at least five more years.

XingTheRubicon
12/3/2009, 06:50 PM
what a wonderful marriage

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Details-of-Elin-Woods-newly-rewritten-prenup-em?urn=golf,206529

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 pm EST

Details of Elin Woods' newly rewritten prenup emerge
By Jay Busbee

Elin and Tiger Woods had a prenuptial agreement, as expected. The couple is undergoing marital counseling, as you'd also expect. And now The Daily Beast is reporting that Elin Woods is renegotiating that prenup to get an immediate $5 million payout from her husband and as much as $55 million more to stay with him for two more years.

The initial prenup was worth $20 million after 10 years of marriage. However, the Chicago Sun-Times' Bill Zwecker has reported that Elin Woods will receive an immediate payment "into an account she alone controls," and that the 10-year timeframe -- which began when they married in 2004 -- has been shortened and the value increased "substantially."

The Daily Beast quotes "a lawyer familiar with the couple's negotiations" in reporting that the term of the prenup has been shortened to seven years, and that a series of staggered payments could increase the total value to $75 million.

But apparently there's also a behavioral component to all this: Elin Woods must "be a dutiful wife in showing up with him at social events and in public as if they were still the perfect couple, and sign a nondisclosure form that will prevent her from ever telling her story."

It's important to note that to date, there's no concrete evidence that Elin Woods has ever been anything but the perfectly dutiful golf wife. I'm sure the Woodses would like nothing more than to portray domestic calm to the world, and Elin Woods now apparently has several million more reasons to do just that.

Turd_Ferguson
12/3/2009, 07:30 PM
Elin was nanny for Jesper's chitln's. I thought it was funny as hell what Jesper said and I think he has the right to say it....course, I'm prolly just racist.

Okla-homey
12/3/2009, 08:31 PM
For the record, here in Okie, "pre-nups," or "antenuptial agreements" as they are known under our law, are generally not modifiable. Which is a good thing. Transactionalizing a marriage is messy and not good for the institution.

They can be set aside by an Okie court if the spouse seeking same can show the one with all the toys who required him or her to sign as a condition of marriage hid assets or was untruthful about the scope and scale of his/or her property (which includes cash).

And I still think any adult human with a pot to pee in and a window to throw it out of who gets married without one nowadays is an ignoramus.

lexsooner
12/3/2009, 08:39 PM
I agree - Tiger is getting what he deserves. However, Jesper is an unattractive, boring Swede who probably struck out with Elin. Tiger is the Man and the Super Star who wins all the time and pulled Elin right in, and that makes it all the easier for Jesper to resent Tiger. With his bold comments, Jesper is acting like the mouse that roared, or the flea that bites, a nobody with an opportunity to run his mouth. Who cares?

Okla-homey
12/3/2009, 08:47 PM
I agree - Tiger is getting what he deserves. However, Jesper is an unattractive, boring Swede who probably struck out with Elin. Tiger is the Man and the Super Star who wins all the time and pulled Elin right in, and that makes it all the easier for Jesper to resent Tiger. With his bold comments, Jesper is acting like the mouse that roared, or the flea that bites, a nobody with an opportunity to run his mouth. Who cares?

Let's be honest. Elin was an uneducated Euro-trash babysitter who hit the lottery by giving it up to the uber-rich Tiger -- who promptly lost his mind because she was a hawt blonde girl. She promptly made him some tri-racial babies before he snapped out of it and and now she has him by the gonads.

lexsooner
12/3/2009, 09:03 PM
Let's be honest. Elin was an uneducated Euro-trash babysitter who hit the lottery by giving it up to the uber-rich Tiger -- who promptly lost his mind because she was a hawt blonde girl. She promptly made him some tri-racial babies before he snapped out of it and and now she has him by the gonads.

No disagreement there, Homey. My point is I am rather suspect of Jesper's motives. After all, being a nanny is a major occupation for undereducated European women who test poorly early in their schooling, and have the option of being a nanny, an Amsterdam whore sitting in a store window, or a laborer. So there are countless highly qualified nannies available for Jesper and his wife to hire, and who does he hire, but a super model! Don't tell me he was not tapping it or trying and striking out. Why else would he mouth off like he did when given the opportunity. And the fact Tiger is the greatest or on his way to being the greatest golfer of all time, while Jesper is a second tier golfer who will probably never win a major, makes it all the riper for Jesper to bash Tiger.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/3/2009, 09:48 PM
Maybe Jesper is smart enough not to send text messages to every piece of cocktail lounge tang he meets.

Yeah, how has this been hidden for this long???

Wonderin' if Elin will take her 300 Mill and go and let Cheetah pays for the kids through child support or if she sticks with Cheetah and makes him pay and pay. NO poon like forever...

TheHumanAlphabet
12/3/2009, 09:51 PM
...And I still think any adult human with a pot to pee in and a window to throw it out of who gets married without one nowadays is an ignoramus.

I guess I am an igno. Then, I have no pot and no window.

tulsaoilerfan
12/3/2009, 09:55 PM
So maybe Jes and his wife were hitting it before Tiger? He just sounds jealous to me :)

JiuJitsuSooner
12/4/2009, 09:15 AM
No disagreement there, Homey. My point is I am rather suspect of Jesper's motives. After all, being a nanny is a major occupation for undereducated European women who test poorly early in their schooling, and have the option of being a nanny, an Amsterdam whore sitting in a store window, or a laborer. So there are countless highly qualified nannies available for Jesper and his wife to hire, and who does he hire, but a super model! Don't tell me he was not tapping it or trying and striking out. Why else would he mouth off like he did when given the opportunity. And the fact Tiger is the greatest or on his way to being the greatest golfer of all time, while Jesper is a second tier golfer who will probably never win a major, makes it all the riper for Jesper to bash Tiger.

Jeper has plenty of motives.. He is in a really bad finacial situation, I mean AWFUL, and has been for the past few years. Anyway, what happened is that a few years ago when Tiger bought all the property on Jupiter Island, FL (the property he's building his dream home on, it's 4 adjacent properties), Jesper and his wife were really upset that Tiger didn't use Jesper' wife (she's a real estate agent)for the real estate transaction because the commission wouldve been $$$ several million dollars.. Ever since this happened, Jesper's been pissed!!

StoopTroup
12/4/2009, 09:48 AM
Can't say I blame Jesper.

Sometimes guys like Tiger are so busy and pulled from all sides that they forget who their friends are and even sometimes...who their Wives are. :D

Okla-homey
12/4/2009, 11:52 AM
Can't say I blame Jesper.

Sometimes guys like Tiger are so busy and pulled from all sides that they forget who their friends are and even sometimes...who their Wives are. :D

You can bet the golf club wielding sno-ho who had his kids remembers who his wife is.:rolleyes:

StoopTroup
12/4/2009, 11:58 AM
You can bet the golf club wielding sno-ho who had his kids remembers who his wife is.:rolleyes:

I was thinking that was pretty clear from all the reports we'd heard....lol