PDA

View Full Version : Bad week for OSU continues...Tie in Bedlam Wrasslin...

Soonerus
12/1/2009, 10:16 PM
...16-16...

yankee
12/2/2009, 01:42 AM
was a great match, exciting atmosphere. the fernandez/rosholt fight was intense...went to like a million overtimes. i thought they did sudden death in overtime? that freshman, jarrod patterson beat the 7th ranked in the nation guy from osu. was a HUGE upset. you shoulda seen coach henson on the sideline, he was going nuts. :D i think he even jumped into spates arms after that match.

beer4me
12/2/2009, 08:33 AM
louser wrestling fans are as stupid as the football fans.

Had a aggie right behind me last night the guy is a fool!!

MiccoMacey
12/2/2009, 02:04 PM
Great match...I put a synopsis over on the OSU rivals board if you care to read it (OU-OSU recap thread on the "34 and counting" board)

http://oklahomastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2193&tid=136039726&mid=136039726&sid=932&style=2

I was the tall, handsome drink of water sitting about dead center in the middle of the mat about six rows up, thanks to my brother and his wife. I have a shaved head and was wearing a white long sleeve t-shirt with a red soonerfans.com shirt over it. I saw bri there as well.

bri
12/7/2009, 12:00 AM
Indeed. I was sitting in the Santi-Zone, which isn't the Santi-Zone now that volleyball's over, but that's neither here nor there.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/7/2009, 11:25 PM
was a great match, exciting atmosphere. the fernandez/rosholt fight was intense...went to like a million overtimes. i thought they did sudden death in overtime? that freshman, jarrod patterson beat the 7th ranked in the nation guy from osu. was a HUGE upset. you shoulda seen coach henson on the sideline, he was going nuts. :D i think he even jumped into spates arms after that match.We didn't used to have guys on our team at ANY weight ranked that low....sad for the Sooners.

MiccoMacey
12/14/2009, 10:49 AM
We didn't used to have guys on our team at ANY weight ranked that low....sad for the Sooners.

They are actually on their way back to that status...thanks in no small part to Sammy Henson and Michael Lightner.

Those two guys have infused the room with an energy and toughness we've lacked pretty much since Spates has been here.